PDA

View Full Version : Next week I will be meeting Donald Trump in Columbia, SC

knarf
05-12-2011, 09:42 AM
I want to put this story that I wrote in his hands. The problem is, I suck as a writer. I am asking any of you if you can fix it, touch it up, just make it better than what it is. Thank you very much, my email is knarfxii@yahoo.com Brian Frank 864-425-1161

video: What is a natural born citizen?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bp2kKNTjH70

Even if BO was born in Hawaii, he is still INELIGIBLE! In the Constitution is states you only have to be a citizen of the United States and the Age of twenty five Years to be
a U.S. Congressman (art.1 sec.2). The Constitution also states that you only have to be a citizen of the United States and the Age of thirty Years to be a U.S.Senator(Art 1 Sec.3). The big one here is the President of the united States, it states that you are held up to a higher standard (Art.2 Sec.1), IT SAYS YOU MUST BE A NATURAL BORN CITIZEN, “No person except a natural born Citizen, or a Citizen of the United States, at the time of the Adoption of this Constitution, shall be eligible to the Office of President; neither shall any Person be eligible to that Office who shall not have attained to the Age of thirty-five Years,” which BO IS NOT!
A natural born citizen is one who is born of two citizens of the U.S. You have to know what it meant to be a Natural Born Citizen at the time of the Constitution and look to the Law of Nations.

Barack Obama even admits in his book, THE AUDACITY OF HOPE, “He was born in Hawaii 45 years ago of a Kenyan father and an American mother” If you want to know the truth, you must study history!

U.S. Constitution http://www.usconstitution.net/const.txt

LAW OF NATIONS Chapter 19, second paragraph

“The citizens are the members of the civil society; bound to this society by certain duties, and subject to its authority, they equally participate in its advantages. The natives, or natural-born citizens, are those born in the country, of parents who are citizens. As the society cannot exist and perpetuate itself otherwise than by the children of the citizens, those children naturally follow the condition of their fathers, and succeed to all their rights. The society is supposed to desire this, in consequence of what it owes to its own preservation; and it is presumed, as matter of course, that each citizen, on entering into society, reserves to his children the right of becoming members of it. The country of the fathers is therefore that of the children; and these become true citizens merely by their tacit consent. We shall soon see whether, on their coming to the years of discretion, they may renounce their right, and what they owe to the society in which they were born. I say, that, in order to be of the country, it is necessary that a person be born of a father who is a citizen; for, if he is born there of a foreigner, it will be only the place of his birth, and not his country.”

http://books.google.com/books?id=WBXuAAAAMAAJ&pg=PA173&dq=law+of+nations+book+1&hl=en&ei=A5d5TPPvIcXflgfSp8XtCw&sa=X&oi=book_result&ct=result&resnum=3&ved=0CD4Q6AEwAg#v=onepage&q=law%20of%20nations%20book%201&f=false

"Permit me to hint, whether it would be wise and reasonable to provide a strong check to the admission of Foreigners into the administration of our national Government; and to declare expressly that the Commander in Chief of the American army shall not be given to nor devolve on, any but a natural born Citizen." John Jay

knarf
05-12-2011, 12:10 PM
thanks

Vessol
05-12-2011, 12:34 PM
Ask him for his long-form hair certificate, that thing is outrageous.

acptulsa
05-12-2011, 12:43 PM
You do have my condolences. If I were meeting Trump next week, I'd be very depressed.

jmdrake
05-12-2011, 12:53 PM
LOLz @ Vessol and acptulsa!

To knarf, at this point why are you even bothering? Do you think Donald Trump hasn't heard every birther argument there is now? At this point it doesn't freaking matter. Obama's won the PR war. Impeachment is a political process. Do you think you'd find even a majority of Republicans to vote for impeachment post the so called capture/killing of Osama Bin Laden? I think the "layered longform" BC is layered BS but so what? And the book you're quoting from is not a U.S. ratified treaty and not binding in U.S. court. If you want to waste your time on this, be my guest.