PDA

View Full Version : Ron Paul 2012!!!!!!!A Great Story!!!

speciallyblend
05-11-2011, 09:59 PM
Bringing Folks into the party!! I am at work today i sold 6 rooms. Out of the 6 rooms i talked to 2 individuals in the lobby today.
1st customer, mentioned we need to bring our troops home now as he took the usa today as he checked in! I then said that is why i support Ron Paul 2012. He looked up and said i like ron paul! I immediately went into pitch mode:) I said he is polling to WIN and is polling to beat Obama! I also mentioned the debate day moneybomb and the debate and told him to watch the debate and that Ron Paul and Gary Johnson made history may 5th!!! I told him about the ready ames fire moneybomb and he was excited! I then asked him to make sure he joins the gop. he said he was already a republican! Then he discussed how he was going to caucus to support Ron Paul after hearing what i said:):):):)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2nd customer , was coming in with his kfc and we were talking about the weather! We started chatting about skiing etc and i could tell he was kewl as in 420 friendly so i brought up ron paul and he was like i love ron paul! I then explained how we need him to join the gop and help us change the party and tell his friends asap. I explained the cnn poll and how ron paul is polling to win! He was excited to hear that! I told him about the ready ames fire moneybomb and begged him to join the gop asap and help us fight!!!

ps mike church is that job still open? In case i lose my job??:collins:

Nate-ForLiberty
05-11-2011, 10:03 PM
I approve this message!

Reason
05-12-2011, 12:38 AM
The joy I feel when I meet another lover of liberty in the real world is rarely surpassed.

Sola_Fide
05-12-2011, 12:42 AM
WooHoo

http://d.yimg.com/a/p/rids/20110503/i/r844755691.jpg?x=400&y=306&q=85&sig=DC4rUA78DBXi20LWBrv0MQ--

Indy Vidual
05-12-2011, 12:43 AM
Bringing Folks into the party!! I am at work today i sold 6 rooms. Out of the 6 rooms i talked to 2 individuals in the lobby today.
1st customer, mentioned we need to bring our troops home now as he took the usa today as he checked in! I then said that is why i support Ron Paul 2012. He looked up and said i like ron paul! I immediately went into pitch mode:) I said he is polling to WIN and is polling to beat Obama! I also mentioned the debate day moneybomb and the debate and told him to watch the debate and that Ron Paul and Gary Johnson made history may 5th!!! I told him about the ready ames fire moneybomb and he was excited! I then asked him to make sure he joins the gop. he said he was already a republican! Then he discussed how he was going to caucus to support Ron Paul after hearing what i said:):):):)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

+1776
speciallyblend, great going. :)

Philhelm
05-12-2011, 01:13 AM
I like stories like these. Imagine if republic could be put back into Republican.