PDA

View Full Version : Get Ron Paul on this poll! (by being nice!)

Roxi
05-11-2011, 04:04 PM
RP2012 posted this poll on his page, I haven't looked at any of the comments but had to post this site here.

From the site:
(Before you send any passion filled hate email accusing this site of bias or other crimes against humanity, please read this and the FAQ's below. Thanks!!)
We have a zero tolerance policy to all angry, and rude Ron Paul supporters. You ruined it for yourselves last election cycle for your extremely rude behavior online. Until I see some consistently humane behavior, this zero tolerance policy will remain in place. Until you learn to treat people online with respect, you will be treated with NO respect. Sorry but you guys are reaping what you've sewn. And everyone, please refrain from sending me lectures in emails about how this or that candidate should be on the poll. If they're not on the poll, chances are it's because it's so early and I haven't thought about it. So just chill, nicely send me their name and I'll put them on.

http://strawpoll2012.com/

SOOO send them an email and be NICE!!! Lets try to get RP on the poll.

RonPaulVolunteer
05-11-2011, 04:08 PM
He WAS on it yesterday! They have removed him.

fade
05-11-2011, 04:14 PM
Apparently they didn't like that Ron Paul was crushing their straw poll.

RonPaulVolunteer
05-11-2011, 04:18 PM
No one is going to take such an ugly POS site seriously, best thing is to just tell him how irrelevant his poll is when he doesn't include the front runner and move on.

KCIndy
05-11-2011, 04:22 PM
LOL!!

Wow, the person running this site *really* doesn't like Ron Paul supporters. Has anyone read the "Open Letter to Ron Paul Supporters" that's on the top of the site now?

http://strawpoll2012.com/openletter.htm

An excerpt:

An open letter to Ron Paul supporters trying to use this site....

By now I'm convinced most of you are pathetic people living very meager lives and existences. As I read email after email from you all, I can't help but feel sorry for you as I hear the desperation and longing in your tone, as you plead to get Ron Paul's name on my little site here. I also have observed the endless hours some of you spend conniving and scheming trying to get him on the site.

My website has very little significance. Like I keep saying, it costs around $10 a year to operate. The design is very basic and reminds most of those late 1990's home pages most of us had on Geocities. Chances are, by the end of 2012, this site won't total over 40,000 total hits. The actual software used for the poll is from an ad supported polling service with simple html embed codes!. Yet despite all this, you pathetic Paul supporters, continue to scheme, connive, and send desperate, longing emails to me, begging for him to be put on this site!

Do you understand why I think you're all pathetic people living meager existences? Do you realize why I think you have a total disconnect with reality? Some of you come here and in one breath proclaim the total idiocy of this site, then go on to act like this site is part of some big media, corporate, new world plot to conceal Ron Paul from all voters! You pathetic people will talk bad about the almost childlike design of this site then turn right around and act like it's run by a major political party or corporation. Totally forgetting that if it was run by something that organized, this site would most likely look a lot better! You all clearly have a total disconnect with reality.

Here's my suggestion for Ron Paul supporters. Do something more productive with your time. Do something to actually help your candidate win the election. Conniving, scheming, plotting and sending desperate emails to me to get him on the site, isn't going to help your cause. It's just going to make you look even more pathetic. Or hey, if you're that committed to getting Paul on a funny looking, insignificant polling site, go buy your own cheap domain and make you own ad-supported polling site. It's really easy to do and just takes a little HTML experience and the ability to copy and paste some EMBED code. But this is just a suggestion. Your best option is to invest your energy in to helping your guy win in things that actually matter.

Keep in mind, this site is very insignificant. It doesn't have a strangle hold on the flow of information to the vast populace. So quit acting like it does have a strangle hold on the flow of information to the vast populace.

Please also, remember, no amount of scheming, conniving or begging is going to get your guy on my site. Bottom line, I don't want Paul supporters on my site. Most of you are uncivil, loathsome idiots with anti-social personality disorders. I simply don't want that around these parts.

Believe it or not, it just gets WORSE from there!

Someone's got some real emotional problems, looks like.... :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Aldanga
05-11-2011, 04:27 PM
Yeah... why run the site if you aren't going to allow people to vote for the people they want? This dude's got some issues.

If you look down the page, he took Paul off right before he announced the month's results. Really classy, dude. :rolleyes:

Roxi
05-11-2011, 04:52 PM
I hadn't read the open letter before posting this thread. He admits his poll and his site are measly and really worth nothing. So I doubt there is a point to contacting him, but it is possible I guess that if a bunch were nice he might. Still humorous though. :)

KCIndy
05-11-2011, 04:57 PM
Still humorous though. :)

Yeah, I had to laugh - the person (I'm assuming it's a guy) obviously has some psychological problems... Sort of reminds me of an old person yelling at the neighborhood kids to get off his lawn.

nolvorite
05-11-2011, 05:30 PM
lol its okay guys, he obviously doesn't like strong libertarians.