PDA

View Full Version : Angry crowd swarms for scheduled flag burning [Video]

Zatch
05-11-2011, 03:30 PM
IF YOU DON'T LIKE 'MERICAH THEN YOU CAN GIT OUT!! USA! USA! USA! THEY TERK ERR JERBS!!

Top comment:

burning the flag isn't speech...it's treason

:rolleyes:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CUb_qvHX_wc

News Article: http://www.lsureveille.com/angry-crowd-swarms-for-scheduled-flag-burning-1.2562076

edit:

Classic Penn & Teller on Flag Burning:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jF2iX2VG6e4

Vessol
05-11-2011, 03:53 PM
It baffles me why so many people are attached to a piece of fucking cloth.

I really don't get nationalism.

BamaAla
05-11-2011, 04:03 PM

Maybe a few there were hardcore nationalist, but I'd wager the bulk of them were just caught up in the mob mentality. Reading the story and watching the video, though, it looks like everything was peaceful if rather contentious.

Acala
05-11-2011, 04:20 PM

Human beings weave a sense of identity out of a bunch of threads including their opinions, their jobs, their family name and reputation, their ethnic background, their religion, their political party, their favorite sports team, and so on. For many people, the nation and its symbols become part of their personal identity, their sense of self. In a very real sense, attacking their country or its symbols is experienced by them as an attack on them personally, even a kind of death threat. Hence, the emotionally-driven response.

HOLLYWOOD
05-11-2011, 04:33 PM

I really don't get nationalism.As Symbols... Government uses Symbols for on the Simple Minded.

Cowlesy
05-11-2011, 04:41 PM
Where are the Syrian Riot Police when you need them for that flag-burner!

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2011/05/11/article-0-0BFF25B100000578-58_634x526.jpg

When it boils down to protecting unpopular liberty, the people right in that douchebag's face are about the same as that Syrian soldier in my opinion.

Cowlesy
05-11-2011, 04:43 PM
Human beings weave a sense of identity out of a bunch of threads including their opinions, their jobs, their family name and reputation, their ethnic background, their religion, their political party, their favorite sports team, and so on. For many people, the nation and its symbols become part of their personal identity, their sense of self. In a very real sense, attacking their country or its symbols is experienced by them as an attack on them personally, even a kind of death threat. Hence, the emotionally-driven response.

Very good post. If I were proud of my nation, I would defend it. I've been embarassed by its leaders of late. Wish we could go back to being the Shining City Upon The Hill and setting a good example of our own.

We are very, very far away from that now.

pcosmar
05-11-2011, 04:46 PM
Proper way to dispose of flags= Burning.

look it up.

Stupid Faux Patriotism is stupid.

Vessol
05-11-2011, 04:47 PM
Very good post. If I were proud of my nation, I would defend it. I've been embarassed by its leaders of late. Wish we could go back to being the Shining City Upon The Hill and setting a good example of our own.

We are very, very far away from that now.

I can't really think of any time in American history when I would be "proud" enough to defend it.

Even at our Founding there was little to be proud of. Shay's Rebellion anyone? Whiskey Rebellion?

Seraphim
5:15...

CRUCIFY HIM!

Someone actually shouted that. Unreal. Total swine.

aGameOfThrones
In other news: man wears underwear with American flag design, screams "I just farted" and he's chase by angry mob.

Humanae Libertas
05-11-2011, 04:49 PM
There is nothing more American than chanting "U-S-A" while waving an American flag made in China.

But don't tell them that...they don't know or care.

Wren
05-11-2011, 04:52 PM
Oh man, the people we have to put up with to get Ron Paul elected :(

Wolverine302
05-11-2011, 04:57 PM
Anyone who burns the Stars and Stripes, is no friend of mine.

fade
05-11-2011, 04:58 PM
Proper way to dispose of flags= Burning.

look it up.

Stupid Faux Patriotism is stupid.

I bet you hardly anyone knows this.If it touches the ground, burn it.

Turns out I learned wrong back in boy scouts.

http://www.snopes.com/holidays/flagday/burnflag.asp

pcosmar
05-11-2011, 04:58 PM

Does that include the Boy Scouts and VFW. They do flag disposal (burning) all the time.

Vessol
05-11-2011, 04:59 PM
i bet you hardly anyone knows this. If it touches the ground, burn it.

anti american scum!!!!!!!!!!!!!

QueenB4Liberty
And he never got around to the actual burning of the flag because he didn't have a permit.

lol I'm not a fan of nationalism.

Seraphim
If it's there own property they have every right to do so and you are irrational.

pcosmar
05-11-2011, 05:04 PM
Meh
Don't burn it,
Fly it upside down.

It is not disrespectful, but makes the point that the US is in distress.

Southron
05-11-2011, 05:09 PM
If it's there own property they have every right to do so and you are irrational.

I guess the same applies to the Quran also?

awake
05-11-2011, 05:17 PM
"Even if we loose, we shall win, for our ideals will have penetrated the hearts of our enemies." - Goebbels

We have become torturers and terrorists, all in the name of fighting it.

Vessol
05-11-2011, 05:20 PM

Of course.

And the Bible, and the Torah, and the Bhagavad Gita, and the Book of Mormon, and the Harry Potter books.

Wolverine302
Does that include the Boy Scouts and VFW. They do flag disposal (burning) all the time.
You burn flags when they are no longer suitable for display, not for politcal purposes.

This was on public grounds in an attempt to make a public service announcement, using the US Flag as a hostage. I am not irrational.

VIDEODROME
I think in the West and in America people have gone through some strange phases. For a while it seemed like Individualist Thinking was promoted through pursuit of knowledge in literature, arts, sciences, or politics. People were perhaps more likely to be introspective when thinking about the world, their place in it, and what achievements they might pursue.

But because Electronic Media has brought people so close together I think many have actually returned to a very Tribal nature.

Nate-ForLiberty
05-11-2011, 05:22 PM
IF YOU DON'T LIKE 'MERICAH THEN YOU CAN GIT OUT!! USA! USA! USA! THEY TERK ERR JERBS!!

Top comment:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CUb_qvHX_wc

http://www.lsureveille.com/angry-crowd-swarms-for-scheduled-flag-burning-1.2562076

Here's the good news. These are the people that do what the government tells them to do. Which means when the time comes, they'll be disarmed.
:(

Vessol
05-11-2011, 05:22 PM
This was on public grounds in an attempt to make a public service announcement, using the US Flag as a hostage. I am not irrational.

So I can only use my property in government approved ways?

Wolverine302
05-11-2011, 05:23 PM
Do what the hell you want in your house with the flag, but make sure your ass stays inside.

Vessol
05-11-2011, 05:24 PM
Do what the hell you want in your house with the flag, but make sure your ass stays inside.

Or what?

Wolverine302
05-11-2011, 05:24 PM
Or you'll get a snowball or water balloon tossed your way.

pcosmar
05-11-2011, 05:25 PM

It is a stupid piece of colored cloth. (usually made in China these days)
Not some holy relic.
:(

Zatch
05-11-2011, 05:25 PM
Penn and Teller on flag burning:

Vessol
05-11-2011, 05:26 PM

Best hope that it's not Sean Hannity you're throwing that snowball at. You might haunt his dreams for years to come.

nolvorite
05-11-2011, 05:28 PM
supporting their right to desecrate the flag makes you patriotic. ;)

ClayTrainor
05-11-2011, 05:28 PM
Penn and Teller on flag burning:

Dam, you beat me to it. :p

Here's one of them doing it on a inside the white house, on the the TV Show "West Wing"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NymRecFWgAs

aGameOfThrones
05-11-2011, 05:30 PM

So one should get assaulted for burning a flag?

Wolverine302
05-11-2011, 05:37 PM
Does one have to use the flag opposite of the ones who died protecting it?

PaulConventionWV
05-11-2011, 05:46 PM

You and I both, brother.

pcosmar
05-11-2011, 05:48 PM
Does one have to use the flag opposite of the ones who died protecting it?

Why would you be protecting a flag? And why would you die doing it?

I am a VietNam Era Vet. Please explain this stupidity to me.

silentshout
05-11-2011, 06:02 PM
Frightening.

kahless
05-11-2011, 06:06 PM
I have come to see the flag for what it really is: a symbol of my master who claims ownership over my life, my family and my wages.

It saddens me that my country has come to this. Fly it upside down.

Danke
05-11-2011, 08:24 PM
Of course.

And the Bible, and the Torah, and the Bhagavad Gita, and the Book of Mormon, and the Harry Potter books.

Harry Potter books!?! Vessol you are taking this too far!

nobody's_hero
05-11-2011, 08:34 PM

Pretty good summary. I think that goes for politicians as well. Ever make fun of a representative that someone else voted for, and then they get all hissy like you just kicked their dog?

Xenophage
05-11-2011, 08:39 PM
As long as nobody got violent, each side was expressing itself within their rights. I don't have any desire to burn a flag, except to prove that I can - and as long as I know I can, the issue is irrelevant.

Flag burning, much like attending a Lady GaGa or Justin Bieber concert, can be demonized and deplored - so long as nobody raises the specter of outlawing it.

libertybrewcity
05-11-2011, 09:05 PM
I don't see anything wrong with liking your country. There is nothing wrong with a sense of identity. How about you Christians? I bet you would protest the burning of a bible. Hell, if people started burning RP books I would protest too? I love this country, too, even though I don't agree with hardly anything. I do know that if the United States was ever attacked, we would band together and fight back. No?

Zatch
05-11-2011, 09:11 PM
How about you Christians? I bet you would protest the burning of a bible.

Nope.

devil21
05-11-2011, 09:36 PM
If these people took a moment to realize that THEY are the country, not a piece of fabric made in China, then maybe this country isn't so great after all.

"Take his flag!" "Get him!" etc etc

Yeah great place.

CharlesTX
05-11-2011, 09:38 PM
Hmmm...burning the American flag in the middle of Times Square at the same time having a giant cartoon picture of the prophet Mohammed....:p

doodle
05-11-2011, 09:49 PM
Good freeedom news, flag burning "suspect" is under custody:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FBx2YpTZ5TI

ClayTrainor
05-11-2011, 10:01 PM
Good freeedom news, flag burning "suspect" is under custody:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FBx2YpTZ5TI

According to the cop the LSU flag was missing and the rope to hold up the US Flag was "severely damaged". Does this mean that the flag burner did not own the flag he burned?

Ray
05-11-2011, 11:10 PM
http://nation.foxnews.com/american-flag/2011/05/11/lsu-students-chase-flag-burner-campus

Eslava holds dual citizenship for the United States and Colombia. During the early morning hours of May 2, the LSU War Memorial was damaged. The flag mast rope was cut down, the United States flag set afire and the LSU flag stolen. An LSU staff member alerted LSU Police, who responded to the area. LSU Police located the suspect nearby, but was unable to detain him.

During this initial response, police recovered a stolen vehicle, which was used by the suspect. The LSU flag was recovered from inside of the vehicle along with drug paraphernalia, a clothing item belonging to the suspect, and red and black spray paint.

Burning a flag is a protected right, but theft and damaging the property of others is not.

Ray
05-11-2011, 11:17 PM
Correction, these are 2 different cases. The person who was in OP's video that got chased off campus was planning on burning the flag to protest the case that doodle's video is about. For details on those, see above post ^

Glennsib
05-11-2011, 11:22 PM
I think the revolution has started in USA.

JK/SEA
05-11-2011, 11:56 PM
I think the revolution has started in USA.

It started officially 12/16/07..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZJDqneN4weE

Glennsib
05-12-2011, 12:34 AM
It started officially 12/16/07..
David Cameron, The British prime minister said” We should teach the Egyptian revolution in our schools”

Barak Obama, The American president said after the Egyptian revolution “We should raise our Children to be like the Egyptian Youth”

Heinz Fischer, President of Austria said “The Egyptian people are the greatest in the world and deserves the Nobel prize for peace”

Silvio Berlusconi, The prime minister of Italy said” Nothing new about Egypt, The Egyptian just created the history as usual”

Jens Stoltenberg, Norway Prime Minister said “Today, We all are Egyptians”

http://egyptcairoholidays.com/2011/02/16/egypt-latest-news-by-memphis-toursegypt-in-the-worlds-eyes/

When world leaders do not know what they are speaking and what will be the end results then "it is over".

AFPVet
05-12-2011, 12:50 AM

Precisely... the connection of symbols mark the unification of the people in this Republic. I can only imagine what our founders would think about our times... indeed... they envisioned this... which is why they wrote the Constitution the way that they did.

Vessol
05-12-2011, 01:27 AM
Harry Potter books!?! Vessol you are taking this too far!

I know I know, but I am only trying to equally represent all the mainstream religions.

t0rnado
05-12-2011, 02:45 AM
Cowards and insecure people tend to align themselves with metaphorically large symbols like multicolored pieces of cloth. It makes them feel larger and more powerful, so ofcourse they'll get riled up when the symbol is attacked.

Flag burners should carry guns with them and use them for self defense if anyone impedes upon their right to do as they wish with their property.

Verrater
05-12-2011, 04:15 AM
Family heirlooms represent something to a lot of you.
I'm sure, if you brother or sister wished to burn every family photo that had been left to them, you would protest.

The flag represents ideals to me.
Burning it, to be intentionally disrespectful of those ideals, bothers me.

I still think people have the right to do it, but that doesn't mean I have to like it.

AlexanderY
05-12-2011, 04:30 AM
Family heirlooms represent something to a lot of you.
I'm sure, if you brother or sister wished to burn every family photo that had been left to them, you would protest.

The flag represents ideals to me.
Burning it, to be intentionally disrespectful of those ideals, bothers me.

I still think people have the right to do it, but that doesn't mean I have to like it.

To be intentionally disrespectful of those ideals or being intentionally disrespectful to the government that disregards them?

The flag represents ideals to me too, but that's mainly based on an intrinsic emotion.

Once I stop and think, and get away from the emotional patriotic trance, I realize that the government that is supposed to uphold the ideals flagrantly acts against them.

ClayTrainor
05-12-2011, 11:27 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MzFd8nU4TI8

Elwar
05-12-2011, 11:36 PM
Guy on the Hannity show said that the guy has as much of a right to burn the flag as the angry crowd has to chase him off the campus.

Verrater
05-12-2011, 11:55 PM
To be intentionally disrespectful of those ideals or being intentionally disrespectful to the government that disregards them?

The flag represents ideals to me too, but that's mainly based on an intrinsic emotion.

Once I stop and think, and get away from the emotional patriotic trance, I realize that the government that is supposed to uphold the ideals flagrantly acts against them.

I think you missed my point.

Wolverine302
05-13-2011, 12:52 AM
Why would you be protecting a flag? And why would you die doing it?

I am a VietNam Era Vet. Please explain this stupidity to me.

Because the flag represents the last stand of freedom in this world. Burning it maliciously is to burn the idea that men and women died protecting these freedoms. Why the hell would you burn a flag in a political arena? You want to see america burned down? because thats what that represents.

Vessol
05-13-2011, 01:29 AM
Because the flag represents the last stand of freedom in this world. Burning it maliciously is to burn the idea that men and women died protecting these freedoms. Why the hell would you burn a flag in a political arena? You want to see america burned down? because thats what that represents.

LOL.

I remember when I still believed the State worship they taught me in public indoctrination, erm I mean school.

Please provide me an example how.

A) America is the "last stand of freedom" in the world.
B) Who died protecting my freedoms? What freedoms did they protect? Who were they defending my freedoms from?
C) How does a geographic region=a piece of cloth?

aGameOfThrones
05-13-2011, 04:23 AM

. . . . .. . . . . . . . . . . ,.-‘”. . . . . . . . . .``~.,
. . . . . . . .. . . . . .,.-”. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .“-.,
. . . . .. . . . . . ..,/. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ”:,
. . . . . . . .. .,?. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .\,
. . . . . . . . . /. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ,}
. . . . . . . . ./. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ,:`^`.}
. . . . . . . ./. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ,:”. . . ./
. . . . . . .?. . . __. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . :`. . . ./
. . . . . . . /__.(. . .“~-,_. . . . . . . . . . . . . . ,:`. . . .. ./
. . . . . . /(_. . ”~,_. . . ..“~,_. . . . . . . . . .,:`. . . . _/
. . . .. .{.._$;_. . .”=,_. . . .“-,_. . . ,.-~-,}, .~”; /. .. .}
. . .. . .((. . .*~_. . . .”=-._. . .“;,,./`. . /” . . . ./. .. ../
. . . .. . .\`~,. . ..“~.,. . . . . . . . . ..`. . .}. . . . . . ../
. . . . . .(. ..`=-,,. . . .`. . . . . . . . . . . ..(. . . ;_,,-”
. . . . . ../.`~,. . ..`-.. . . . . . . . . . . . . . ..\. . /\
. . . . . . \`~.*-,. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ..|,./.....\,__
,,_. . . . . }.>-._\. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .|. . . . . . ..`=~-,
. .. `=~-,_\_. . . `\,. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .\
. . . . . . . . . .`=~-,,.\,. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .\
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . `:,, . . . . . . . . . . . . . `\. . . . . . ..__
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .`=-,. . . . . . . . . .,%`>--==``
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . _\. . . . . ._,-%. . . ..`

jmdrake
05-13-2011, 05:03 AM
Psyop

Anti Federalist
05-13-2011, 05:34 AM
There is nothing more American than chanting "U-S-A" while waving an American flag made in China.

But don't tell them that...they don't know or care.

'MERICA!!

And iff'n yew doan like it boy, yew can gerrout.

TruckinMike
05-13-2011, 06:28 AM
Concerning nationalist furvor:

All you have to do is show them this

http://homeschoolblogger.com/principia/files/2010/07/american-school-children-bellamy-salute.jpg

and

explain why a socialist (Francis Bellamy) penned the pledge --- "to the flag", instead of the Constitution (and without "under God).

--- I explain this to truckers all the time at our dinner discussion round tables (at the truck stop restaurant trucker bar). And yes, sometimes I do fear for my life, but after a little explaining they seem to get it. Once an 'Mericah lover understands the concept of "Nationalization" (or centralization of power) vs. state autonomy , they usually get it. You just have to put it in the right context.

TMike

acerbity
05-13-2011, 06:53 AM
http://www.lsureveille.com/transcript-of-benjamin..... (http://www.lsureveille.com/transcript-of-benjamin-haas-speech-1.2562035)

...I feel what is missing most from the United States is a sense of community, love, and acceptance of the differences we may have about issues in the world. If I had one wish for today, it would be to make the world a more peaceful place.

Peace.

Hmm...

Elwar
05-13-2011, 09:48 AM

Kinda like people feel that the US was founded on Christianity and yet they worship a false idol in the US flag?

ClayTrainor
05-13-2011, 03:37 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_664t4rIGYM&NR=1

:D

BlackTerrel
05-14-2011, 10:58 AM

It is interesting how much angrier the sentiment was on RPF to the guy burning the Quran than the guy burning the flag.

BlackTerrel
05-14-2011, 11:00 AM
I don't see anything wrong with liking your country. There is nothing wrong with a sense of identity. How about you Christians? I bet you would protest the burning of a bible. Hell, if people started burning RP books I would protest too? I love this country, too, even though I don't agree with hardly anything. I do know that if the United States was ever attacked, we would band together and fight back. No?

If somebody burned a bible I wouldn't care. I also wouldn't care if someone burned a flag. I'd think the guy doing it was a douchebag. But I wouldn't waste my time going to protest.

demolama
05-14-2011, 11:08 AM

American Indian: Oh look a bunch of men in blue clothing carrying an American flag are coming to set us free!
Vietnamese: Oh look a bunch of men in green carrying an American flag are coming to set us free!
Iraqi: Oh look a bunch of men in camo carrying an American flag are coming to set us free!

yeah... not buying it

JCLibertarian
05-14-2011, 12:15 PM

Anti Federalist
05-14-2011, 12:20 PM
It is interesting how much angrier the sentiment was on RPF to the guy burning the Quran than the guy burning the flag.

I don't find that surprising.

The vast majority of folks here are hard at work on a "revolution" of sorts. Some of us take that term more literally than others.

But in any case, that assumes the current state of affairs WRT government has become untenable at best, tyrannical at worst.

Therefore a symbol of that government, regardless of what it may have, or is supposed to, stand for, is probably not going to be furiously "defended".

JCLibertarian
05-14-2011, 12:22 PM

What freedoms? What Wars that America has waged has resulted in the enhancement or protection of individual freedoms? That ought to be an easy answer for you, since you are so insistent on promoting the notion that and standing army paid for by extortion protects freedom.

I would prefer to see the American government dismantled, yes, but I want all states abolished. I am as much "anti-american" as I am anti-state.

pcosmar
05-14-2011, 12:44 PM
I am not Anti-American (as I have been accused) nor am I an anarchist (as I have also been accused)

I think we just have a very different idea of what "being an American" is.

Read my sig line. Written by a true American.

Philhelm
05-14-2011, 02:02 PM

The vast majority of folks here are hard at work on a "revolution" of sorts. Some of us take that term more literally than others.

But in any case, that assumes the current state of affairs WRT government has become untenable at best, tyrannical at worst.

Therefore a symbol of that government, regardless of what it may have, or is supposed to, stand for, is probably not going to be furiously "defended".

I'm not one to worship a piece of cloth, but I don't have a problem with the flag because I view it as being ours, not theirs. I want my fucking flag back that our government has dirtied.

Carehn
05-14-2011, 02:06 PM
Why are they so upset anyway. Hes just going to burn some cloth from china. Its not like the "republic" that the flag is suppose to represent is worth a shit anyway.

schiffheadbaby
05-14-2011, 02:07 PM
Why are they so upset anyway. Hes just going to burn some cloth from china. Its not like the "republic" that the flag is suppose to represent is worth a shit anyway.

because the guy is a liberal hippy grad student who is trying to derive attention, not by being productive, but by being intentionally incendiary? I would have chased him off campus too

Carehn
05-14-2011, 02:10 PM
because the guy is a liberal hippy grad student who is trying to derive attention, not by being productive, but by being intentionally incendiary? I would have chased him off campus too

Why not start selling him flags instead?

Anti Federalist
05-14-2011, 02:14 PM
I'm not one to worship a piece of cloth, but I don't have a problem with the flag because I view it as being ours, not theirs. I want my fucking flag back that our government has dirtied.

Agreed, but more importantly, I want my rights back

BlackTerrel
05-14-2011, 02:14 PM

I don't find it surprising either. I do find it interesting though.

It is this guys right to burn a flag just like it was Terry Jones right to burn a Quran. But a lot more people here were upset about the latter.

BlackTerrel
05-14-2011, 02:15 PM
Why not start selling him flags instead?

There's a capitalist :)

aGameOfThrones

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . `:,, . . . . . . . . . . . . . `\. . . . . . ..__

schiffheadbaby

It is this guys right to burn a flag just like it was Terry Jones right to burn a Quran. But a lot more people here were upset about the latter.

Yes blackterrel you are on the ball. A lot of people think it's "cooler" to support muslims than it is to support our flag on this forum. What a joke.

aGameOfThrones
05-14-2011, 02:17 PM
Let's bring back the civil flag, and stop using the war flag.

Anti Federalist
05-14-2011, 02:17 PM

I suppose I wasn't, upset one way or the other, because I barely recall the incident.

I found both to be provocative while having no real substance.

I could drop my trousers and take a shit in the middle of a public street and cause as much ruckus.

Anti Federalist
05-14-2011, 02:20 PM
Yes blackterrel you are on the ball. A lot of people think it's "cooler" to support muslims than it is to support our flag on this forum. What a joke.

LoL - Just wanted to use that cool facepalm thingy.

I already addressed this point:

Why should I consider it "my" flag, when the government it represents is diametrically opposed to just about every single thing I hold to be true?

BlackTerrel
05-14-2011, 02:22 PM
I suppose I wasn't, upset one way or the other, because I barely recall the incident.

I found both to be provocative while having no real substance.

I could drop my trousers and take a shit in the middle of a public street and cause as much ruckus.

youtube or it didn't happen

and yes I agree. I found both to be equally dumb. And the people protesting just as pathetic.

pcosmar
05-14-2011, 02:22 PM

I can see that becoming quite popular and well used in the near future.

schiffheadbaby
05-14-2011, 02:24 PM

I already addressed this point:

Why should I consider it "my" flag, when the government it represents is diametrically opposed to just about every single thing I hold to be true?

The flag still represents something. I dislike the gov more than anybody but you can still support the flag and oppose loser hippy grad schools who will never create value like a great American stud.

aGameOfThrones
05-14-2011, 02:25 PM
The flag still represents something. I dislike the gov more than anybody but you can still support the flag and oppose loser hippy grad schools who will never create value like a great American stud.

Anti Federalist
05-14-2011, 02:30 PM

Yes, it represents many things: insolvency, debt, invasion, hit squads, war, world wide surveillance, among other things.

schiffheadbaby
05-14-2011, 02:33 PM
Yes, it represents many things: insolvency, debt, invasion, hit squads, war, world wide surveillance, among other things.

you guys are so negative. those things are what the globalists have given us, but they aren't american.

but fine if you want to act like a communist hippy then have it at. GOOD LUCK WINNING MANY VOTES BROS

aGameOfThrones
05-14-2011, 02:34 PM
you guys are so negative. those things are what the globalists have given us, but they aren't american.

but fine if you want to act like a communist hippy then have it at. GOOD LUCK WINNING MANY VOTES BROS

Why are you making me use this so much?

pcosmar
05-14-2011, 02:35 PM

:confused:
Huh ?
Who the hell are you talking to,,or about?

The whole debate left me in less than the best of moods. I had to step away for a bit and let it coagulate
From the staged theatrics to the political correctness,,,and absurdity. Daaaah!
Grey time of year and lots of winter clean up to do.
I Rolled some ******s.
I cleared my head, and I will hope that people aren't really that stupid.

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3386/5693814909_6118e5e85f_z.jpg

And cleaning all this I am seeing green shoots.
The grassroots are growing.

And I'm gettin' tired of the Hippie ******s comments too.
GD,PC,BS

Anti Federalist
05-14-2011, 03:16 PM

Why are you making me use this so much?

Philhelm
05-14-2011, 03:42 PM
Is that facepalm thing based on Picard from Star Trek?

jkr
05-14-2011, 03:49 PM
wOw

those "people" are scary...i need government to prote-oh wait.

so what was he saying. started off good enough. due process and shit like that...

aGameOfThrones
05-14-2011, 03:56 PM
Is that facepalm thing based on Picard from Star Trek?

Yeah.

BlackTerrel
05-14-2011, 04:09 PM
Guy picked the wrong school to be honest. If he had been at UC Berkeley someone would have passed him a lighter.

schiffheadbaby
05-14-2011, 04:09 PM
BTW, guy who wanted to burn the flag probably has more illegiance to Israel than America. It is not surprising he is so vindictive.

I feel bad he was unable to obtain a job at GS or Rothschilds but I really wish we had more producers and fewer consumers of gov services like this clown

aGameOfThrones
05-14-2011, 04:22 PM
BTW, guy who wanted to burn the flag probably has more illegiance to Israel than America. It is not surprising he is so vindictive.

I feel bad he was unable to obtain a job at GS or Rothschilds but I really wish we had more producers and fewer consumers of gov services like this clown

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3218/3140918375_60123c82bc.jpg

pcosmar
05-14-2011, 04:27 PM

yes I will vote for Obama .

http://www.thebuzzmedia.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/05/funny-shit-head-baby-outfit-costume.jpg

yes, there's a pic for that

aGameOfThrones
05-14-2011, 04:37 PM
I just notice I got 3 messages from this troll LOL.

Are you really giving me a facepalm?

LOSER

what's your problem? Are you not creating a lot of value?

you probably get student loans and think you are so trendy

compare my net worth to yours

keep on posting thousands of times on these forums

BlackTerrel
05-14-2011, 04:38 PM

Based on what would you say this?