PDA

View Full Version : I won the lottery guys...

Reason
05-11-2011, 01:54 PM
I won the lottery...

But here's the thing...

I had the money in a bag... on my boat...

It fell off into the ocean... It's gone now... But that doesn't change the fact that I won the lottery...

I took pictures with the money... But...

You can't see them...

dannno
05-11-2011, 01:55 PM
Woohhooo you won the lottery!!

USA!! USA!! USA!!

heavenlyboy34
05-11-2011, 01:56 PM
http://cache.ohinternet.com/images/d/d7/LOL_WUT_PEAR.jpg

acptulsa
05-11-2011, 01:56 PM
Yeah, I guess we did prove one thing. If a terrist's body falls in the ocean and no one is there to see or hear, it still manages to make a hell of a splash.

Andrew-Austin
05-11-2011, 01:57 PM
That is worse than not winning the lottery at all, congratulations.

edit: Oh, this post is about Osama. Oh well the government said they killed him, so.. And there is going to be a special on the Discovery channel even.

/sarcasm

Vessol
05-11-2011, 02:01 PM
Those who say you didn't win the lottery are conspiracy theorists!

gls
05-11-2011, 02:02 PM
I also won the lottery! But I didn't want my neighbors to be jealous of or offended by my new found wealth, so I used all of the money to hire armed mercenaries to occupy their living rooms and tell them how to run their households.

teacherone
05-11-2011, 02:02 PM
aww man.

i though you were the secret billionaire :(

aGameOfThrones
05-11-2011, 02:04 PM
Those who say you didn't win the lottery are conspiracy theorists!

I agree. Damn lotterythers? Someone help me out.

doodle
05-11-2011, 02:06 PM
Why would anyone fake winning lottery... so far ahead of elections even if creditors are knocking down his door with a primary challange?

Nate-ForLiberty
05-11-2011, 02:06 PM
The Lottery Commission is not amused at your claims nor actions. They will respond with full force if this happens again.

evilfunnystuff
05-11-2011, 02:59 PM
nice

Humanae Libertas
05-11-2011, 03:04 PM
Your story is more believable than Bin Laden's death.

muzzled dogg
05-11-2011, 03:07 PM
Op plus vessol's = fb status

JK/SEA
05-11-2011, 03:08 PM
I'm throwin' a party for you right now. You should see all the hot chicks, and drunk guys in my street.

btw..my house is white, if that matters.

Krugerrand
05-11-2011, 03:22 PM
I hope the IRS doesn't find out. They'll still expect their 'fair share.'

LeJimster
05-11-2011, 04:19 PM
DAMN! I was hoping you lend me a cool million aswell :(

KCIndy
05-11-2011, 04:46 PM
I also won the lottery! But I didn't want my neighbors to be jealous of or offended by my new found wealth, so I used all of the money to hire armed mercenaries to occupy their living rooms and tell them how to run their households.

HA!!!

That's classic. And now, your neighbors hate you for your freedom, right??

acptulsa
05-11-2011, 05:10 PM

Why did you use your own winnings? I mean, you're occupying them for their own good, so why not take their money and use it to pay your mercenaries?

GunnyFreedom
05-11-2011, 05:28 PM

HA!!!

That's classic. And now, your neighbors hate you for your freedom, right??

Why did you use your own winnings? I mean, you're occupying them for their own good, so why not take their money and use it to pay your mercenaries?

Don't forget to take all their stuff, especially their guns, lest they hurt themselves or God forbid, one of us. Tell the mercenaries to help themselves to any food they find, and make sure they take any art or valuables to protect them. Promise to give them back to someone in the house once the quarters are neu ahem, safe. Remember, resentment kills! Kill it on sight for a safe, peaceful, and free society.

"We are from the government, and we are here to help." - Ronald Reagan

acptulsa
05-11-2011, 05:29 PM
Oh, and if any of them have cute daughters, you can pay those mercenaries less.