PDA

View Full Version : HERE'S a LAUGH! Enjoy!

patriotcalendar
10-27-2007, 08:58 AM
In a spirit of fun, Austin Ron Paul Revolution "punk'd" Guliani's fundraising party :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DUpIBPvzaDw

Leslie, in the above Fox news clip, is famous around Austin:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leslie_Cochran

and when Leslie mooned the incoming cars of the county GOP heads supporting Rudy, the expressions on drivers/passengers faces were *priceless*!

The sign Leslie carried (the one FOX DIDN'T show) read "Up your Fanny, Julie Annie -- Hillary's the right man for the job!"

Hysterical!

ScotTX
10-27-2007, 09:08 AM
This was a great event! About 30 people from the Austin meet-up showed up, along with Austin's favorite cross-dresser, Leslie, who was the lone Hillary supporter! The looks on those Republican fat cats faces were priceless! We also got lots of positive response from passers-by and the news coverage always helps!

Primbs
10-27-2007, 10:32 AM
Does that cross dresser help or hurt?

10thAmendmentMan
10-27-2007, 10:36 AM
Does that cross dresser help or hurt?

I doubt he helps Hillary all that much.

lynnf
10-27-2007, 11:05 AM
I doubt he helps Hillary all that much.

probably helps Ghouliani to remember fond old times of cross-dressing, though.
remember the priceless moments with the Donald, with Rudy in his best dress?

it was a hoot out there with all the Paul supporters and, of course, Leslie!

lynn

Magsec
10-27-2007, 01:37 PM
The combination of the crossdresser and the driveby honking at the RP supporters made me LOL.

patriotcalendar
10-27-2007, 08:29 PM
The combination of the crossdresser and the driveby honking at the RP supporters made me LOL.

We made such a scene out there *grin*

Some motorists passed by multiple times to give us waves, honks, thumbs up, etc.

One lady even pulled over and approached me to say "THANK YOU for what you're doing!". (She explained, she's not a Ron Paul supporter, but glad to see activism being applied to politics to stir things up)

Was a very fun event!

slantedview
10-27-2007, 08:40 PM
probably helps Ghouliani to remember fond old times of cross-dressing, though.
remember the priceless moments with the Donald, with Rudy in his best dress?

hahahah. yep.

good job guys :)

Nate K
10-27-2007, 08:52 PM
Lmfao

Dary
10-27-2007, 09:26 PM
At the Florida – Georgia game today, we were out with signs and lit and this guy yells at us “Hey Ron Paul, isn’t he that cross dresser?” and a fellow supporter yelled back, no, that’s Giuliani. The guy’s friend slapped him on the back and laughed. The look on the guys face was priceless. You could tell that he was a Giuliani supporter.

Pwned.

patriotcalendar
10-28-2007, 01:49 PM
At the Florida – Georgia game today, we were out with signs and lit and this guy yells at us “Hey Ron Paul, isn’t he that cross dresser?” and a fellow supporter yelled back, no, that’s Giuliani. The guy’s friend slapped him on the back and laughed. The look on the guys face was priceless. You could tell that he was a Giuliani supporter.

It's really scary that there are voters out there who haven't researched their candidate choices enough to discover these kinds of things on their own. Our founding fathers would be aghast at the lack of responsibility on the part of so many Americans.

Glad the Ghouly supporter you encountered has been set straight! :) Thanks!