PDA

View Full Version : [Video] Juan Williams on FreedomWatch: "This is the Age of Ron Paul!"

MRoCkEd
05-11-2011, 08:20 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dn4GnPqgF7Y&feature=feedlik

jmdrake
05-11-2011, 08:46 AM
Thanks for posting this! It's time to start creating this season's Ron Paul DVDs!

sailingaway
05-11-2011, 09:25 AM
I think that is more of Fox, and media, and unfortunately the Judge, painting drugs as if they were 'Ron's platform' when we all know they are GJ's platform and Ron's is the economy and the Constitution. He will always defend liberty and does it so much better that they are using him to mainstream GJ, but they don't care if they sacrifice Ron's electability in the GOP primary in the process. Ron does better with GOP because he is socially conservative and they are trying to strip that away.

georgiaboy
05-11-2011, 09:26 AM
most excellent!

eduardo89
05-11-2011, 09:29 AM
thanks for posting

MelissaCato
05-11-2011, 09:36 AM
Very impressive Juan Williams. When I was watching FW and heard what he was saying about RP, I texted my good friend Shaneeta she didn't believe it !! LOL

Does Jaun Williams have a Twitter ? He needs some Kudo's.

wizardwatson
05-11-2011, 09:42 AM
I think that is more of Fox, and media, and unfortunately the Judge, painting drugs as if they were 'Ron's platform' when we all know they are GJ's platform and Ron's is the economy and the Constitution. He will always defend liberty and does it so much better that they are using him to mainstream GJ, but they don't care if they sacrifice Ron's electability in the GOP primary in the process. Ron does better with GOP because he is socially conservative and they are trying to strip that away.

I've said similar on another thread where people were saying GJ running was "good for Ron". All these "libertarian type" people running will give the opposition the opportunity to lump Paul in with them and try to paint other candidate's positions onto RP. It's better if RP is alone against all Neo-cons. The more tea party libertarian types that join the race, the greater chance RP gets marginalized and straw-manned as the opposition tries to lump GJ/Cain/RP all in the same boat.

MelissaCato
05-11-2011, 09:56 AM
I dunno if this is him .. but I sent a Tweet. (lol)

MelissaCato Melissa Cato
@jaun75 Kudo's for the #ronpaul comments on #freedomwatch I wouldn't have expected that from ya. You impressed my friend Shaneeta too !!
27 seconds agoFavorite Reply Delete

RonPaulVolunteer
05-11-2011, 11:27 AM
As always, you could have found it first here: http://RonPaulFlix.com :D

Romulus
05-11-2011, 11:56 AM
Sorry, this is NOT good. Something stinks....

A good bulk of the clip is Juan saying 'Ron Paul wants to legalize heroine' and the Judge agrees! They are setting up a huge strawman! Juan is coming across completely phony... look, these guys are paid actors to set up a perception and they are distorting it grossly about RP.

Sorry, but they know this is going to hold RP back, the more the repeat the falsehood that "RP want to legalize drugs".

I would at least expect the Judge to clarify and correct Juan and explain its a states right issue.

ronpaulitician
05-11-2011, 10:13 PM
Oh, just run with the "legalize drugs" already. Ron doesn't shy away from it, neither should we. The war on drugs is one of THE best examples of what is wrong with this country.

1. It unnecessarily restricts personal freedom.
2. It doesn't work.

It ties in to so many issues. And it is fairly easy to argue from many different angles for discussions where you notice that the person on the other end doesn't really care about personal liberties. The usual final resort of "unreason" is "What about the children?" to which the answer is "Well, if your truly concerned about getting the actual use of drug users down, then you should not ignore the fact that the United States, with one of the toughest stances on drugs in western society, has one of the highest drug use rates among western societies."

There's L.E.A.P. to provide the "And here's what some law enforcment officers have to say about the issue" angle.
There's the "Our jails are too crowded and we should make sure to prioritize keeping violent offenders in jail, not non-violent drug offenders" angle.
There's the "Our law enforcement is dedicating too much time and money fighting drugs; time and money they could spend on violent offenders" angle.

Michigan11
05-11-2011, 10:45 PM
Wow!!!! I just watched that vid 5 times in a row, just to hear what we all know, actually being said...

Sola_Fide
05-11-2011, 11:08 PM
I almost feel like things are starting to change. Am I being naive?

goRPaul
05-11-2011, 11:22 PM
And I thought that I was the biggest Ron Paul fan.