PDA

View Full Version : FEC/FEMA/DHS: All Cell Phone Required to have "Terrorism Alert" chips (New Fear Mandate)

TNforPaul45
05-10-2011, 10:16 AM
Courtesy of drudge:

http://newyork.cbslocal.com/2011/05/10/national-emergency-alert-system-set-to-launch-in-nyc/

The alert system is going in NY this year, but by the end of next year, all cellphones will be required to received top-priority Terrorism and disaster alerts by the Federal Government.

A good way to keep us in line is to have us reminded of the imaginary Terrorism threats every time we use our cellphones. Good thing the government will alert us to keep us safe:

Presidential and local emergency messages as well as Amber Alerts would appear on cell phones equipped with special chips and software.

The Federal Communications Commission and the Federal Emergency Management Agency said the system would also warn about terrorist attacks and natural disasters.

“The lessons that were reinforced on 9/11 is the importance of getting clear and accurate information to the public during a crisis,” New York City mayor Michael Bloomberg said at a news conference on Tuesday.

. . .

For now, the alerts are capable on certain high-end cell phones but starting next year, all cell phones will be required to have the chip that receives alerts.

By the end of the year, the new system will be in place in New York City and Washington and in cities around the country by the end of 2012.

I'm sure these chips, another example of government intervention in the free market, will make the costs of phones go up. Companies will pass that cost along to us. Also, our cellphones will be a constant reinforcer of fear. People will huddle in their homes, holding the phone, waiting for the government to tell them what to think.

What better way to have your story be accepted as true than to have it instantly broadcast out to 310 Million Information Devices at the same time, no matter where you are? I wonder what all that information traffic will do to congest the cell phone networks in the case of a real emergency?

They are going to make sure we can carry our Terrorism fear with us, wherever we go
And eternity of Terror and fear by the US Government
:mad:

TNforPaul45
05-10-2011, 10:41 AM
bump for great importance

moostraks
05-10-2011, 10:55 AM
Consumers would be able to opt out of all but those presidential messages.

So all who plug into the cellphone system will be forced to listen when the king decrees. This is one of several reasons I detest cellphones and have refused to own one for several years. The technology is become increasingly more invasive and demanding. I hate phones to begin with...

doodle
05-10-2011, 10:56 AM
Many people diss Christian Zionists lately, but if we are to stand with our allies, we have to learn from their methods. They were undressing young kids at airports way before we started.

Israel Plans Cell Phone Rocket Alerts
Nov 9, 2009 ... Israel is working on a warning system that will calculate the precise location of where a rocket will hit and alert residents in the area ...
www.huffingtonpost.com/.../israel-plans-cell-phone-r_n_350447.html
#
In Israel Cell Phones Will Become Portable Air Raid Sirens
Nov 15, 2010 ... Cell phone users will get an alert between 10 to 20 seconds from the time the warning is released by the Israel Defense Forces. ...
www.awareforum.org/.../in-israel-cell-phones-will-become-portable-air-raid-sirens/

Janet Napolitano in Israel to observe airport security
Jan 3, 2011 ... Homeland Security Secretary Janet Napolitano is in Israel doing something many people say is long overdue.
www.examiner.com/.../janet-napolitano-israel-to-observe-airport-security -

Won't be surprised of some Israeli security company's experts are advising Obama handlers and would get a piece of the contract. On the plus side, God blesses those who stand with their allies.

Sola_Fide
05-10-2011, 11:29 AM
Time to get off the grid folks...

TonySutton
05-10-2011, 12:03 PM
If I can get an app for weather alerts, I should be able to get an app for presidential alerts. There is absolutely no reason to add a "special chip" chip to my phone. I will get the app if I want it (or in my case not get it ever)

My big question is "How much money that we DO NOT HAVE has been spent to put this program in place and how much will it cost each year going forward to maintain?

Anti Federalist
05-10-2011, 12:11 PM
So all who plug into the cellphone system will be forced to listen when the king decrees. This is one of several reasons I detest cellphones and have refused to own one for several years. The technology is become increasingly more invasive and demanding. I hate phones to begin with...

That ^^^

When my 15 year old i700 dies, that's it for me and cel phones.

Romulus
05-10-2011, 12:12 PM
What do you all think that new 900 million dollar NSA supercenter is all about?

THIS is how they are going to keep tabs on everyone - through their smartphones aka eavesdropping and tracking devices.

doodle
05-10-2011, 02:06 PM
So when Obama sends you a text, are you required to read it even if it comes at a time when his poll numbers are crashing?

President Obama could send text-message warnings under new PLAN system
May 10, 2011 | 11:46 am
http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/technology/2011/05/president-obama-could-send-text-message-warnings-in-new-plan-system.html

Tom Ridge Admits Political Pressure For Terror Threat Levels ...
Aug 20, 2009 ... On August 1, 2004, just days after the Democratic National Convention nominated presidential candidate John Kerry on a national security ...
swampland.time.com/2009/08/20/color-coded-con-job/

Tom Ridge: I Was Pressured To Raise Terror Alert To Help Bush Win
Aug 20, 2009 ... Tom Ridge: I Was Pressured To Raise Terror Alert To Help Bush ... "Under no circumstance was Tom Ridge or anyone else directed to change the threat level," ... to cause fear in the public to further its political goals. ...
huffingtonpost.com/.../tom-ridge-i-was-pressured_n_264127.html

Matt Collins
05-10-2011, 02:39 PM
Don't worry, GPS data goes the other direction too I'm sure

TNforPaul45
05-10-2011, 05:15 PM

THIS is how they are going to keep tabs on everyone - through their smartphones aka eavesdropping and tracking devices.

Wow, I hadn't even heard about this. They just keep rolling and rolling forward the tanks of tyranny.

If we do not get Paul in there asap, we are doomed to several decades of tyrranical misery.

Razmear
05-10-2011, 05:40 PM

They've been tracking cellphones for years, owner, location, vicinity to other people of interest, basically all the data your phone generates that does not involve what you say or text is not protected by wiretap laws, and the government can do what it wants with it.
Tracking people of interest was easy even 10 years ago, now databasing the real time locations of a few million phones is a piece of cake.

eb

QueenB4Liberty
05-10-2011, 05:52 PM
I guess I hope my iPhone4 lasts a long time?

I can't wait for when we get chips in our bodies. That'll be exciting.

westkyle
05-10-2011, 05:55 PM
So... what if Obama is sexting and accidentally sends out a terror alert.

tpreitzel
05-10-2011, 07:36 PM
Although I don't own a cellular telephone, some hacker will likely solve the problem without much difficulty. ;)

Dark_Horse_Rider
05-10-2011, 07:44 PM
kinda reminiscent of the backdoor for all computers the feds required a few years ago.

TNforPaul45
05-10-2011, 07:51 PM
kinda reminiscent of the backdoor for all computers the feds required a few years ago.

So... what if Obama is sexting and accidentally sends out a terror alert.

I guess I hope my iPhone4 lasts a long time?

I can't wait for when we get chips in our bodies. That'll be exciting.

Add these together, and you have a terrifying yet hilarious future :D

marc1888
05-10-2011, 07:57 PM
Many people diss Christian Zionists lately, but if we are to stand with our allies, we have to learn from their methods. They were undressing young kids at airports way before we started.

Israel Plans Cell Phone Rocket Alerts
Nov 9, 2009 ... Israel is working on a warning system that will calculate the precise location of where a rocket will hit and alert residents in the area ...
www.huffingtonpost.com/.../israel-plans-cell-phone-r_n_350447.html
#
In Israel Cell Phones Will Become Portable Air Raid Sirens
Nov 15, 2010 ... Cell phone users will get an alert between 10 to 20 seconds from the time the warning is released by the Israel Defense Forces. ...
www.awareforum.org/.../in-israel-cell-phones-will-become-portable-air-raid-sirens/

Janet Napolitano in Israel to observe airport security
Jan 3, 2011 ... Homeland Security Secretary Janet Napolitano is in Israel doing something many people say is long overdue.
www.examiner.com/.../janet-napolitano-israel-to-observe-airport-security -

Won't be surprised of some Israeli security company's experts are advising Obama handlers and would get a piece of the contract. On the plus side, God blesses those who stand with their allies.

http://www.magal-s3.com/profile/

http://www.dailypaul.com/51826/us-nuclear-weapons-being-guarded-by-israel

U.S. Nuclear Weapons Being "Guarded" by Israel
Submitted by remember5th on Mon, 06/09/2008 - 12:43
in

Daily Paul Liberty Forum

0 votes

Elbit Systems, an Israeli defense contractor working on the Apartheid Wall in Palestine, was subcontracted by Boeing to provide security systems for the spy towers at the Arizona/Mexico border. Those nine spy towers located on Tohono O'odham tribal land and around the towns of Arivaca and Sasabe, still aren't functioning.
Now, Magal Security Systems, a private company which grew out of Israeli government security, is receiving contracts to secure nuclear power plants and other sensitive areas of the U.S. Also, Magal markets border security as among its specialties.

Magal Security Systems Ltd. is engaged in the development, manufacturing and marketing of computerized security systems, which automatically detect, locate and identify the nature of unauthorized intrusions. Magal also supplies video monitoring services through Smart Interactive Systems, Inc., a subsidiary in the U.S. The Company's products are currently used in more than 70 countries worldwide to protect national borders, airports, correctional facilities, nuclear power stations and other sensitive facilities from terrorism, theft and other threats.

S.Shorland
05-10-2011, 08:06 PM
Dr. Pieczenik did insinuate very strongly on the Alex Jones show that Rahm Emanuel has a hold over Obama for sexual reasons.

Vessol
05-10-2011, 08:11 PM
Dr. Pieczenik did insinuate very strongly on the Alex Jones show that Rahm Emanuel has a hold over Obama for sexual reasons.

That's hot.

mrsat_98
05-10-2011, 08:11 PM
mY goSH ,Just think of the carbon footprint because of making and changing all these phones.

Romulus
05-10-2011, 09:54 PM
Wow, I hadn't even heard about this. They just keep rolling and rolling forward the tanks of tyranny.

If we do not get Paul in there asap, we are doomed to several decades of tyrranical misery.

Maybe I need to make a new thread.. it was in the MS news...

They've been tracking cellphones for years, owner, location, vicinity to other people of interest, basically all the data your phone generates that does not involve what you say or text is not protected by wiretap laws, and the government can do what it wants with it.
Tracking people of interest was easy even 10 years ago, now databasing the real time locations of a few million phones is a piece of cake.

eb

And who knows just what this new super center entails. I'm sure its far worse than we can imagine...

doodle
05-11-2011, 11:59 AM
http://www.magal-s3.com/profile/

http://www.dailypaul.com/51826/us-nuclear-weapons-being-guarded-by-israel

That is hard to believe.

doodle
05-11-2011, 10:06 PM
mY goSH ,Just think of the carbon footprint because of making and changing all these phones.

Yae.

Marenco
05-11-2011, 11:07 PM
http://www.libertystickers.com/static/images/Boy_I_wish_big_brother_were_here_.gif

Pericles
05-11-2011, 11:12 PM
Of course, real terrorist use a call to a cell phone to set off IEDs. If the FEDs will make the call for you, then you don't have to, and can skip the worry about the trace.

puppetmaster
05-12-2011, 12:48 AM
Wait till we hack it......

Matthew Zak
05-12-2011, 12:49 AM

I do not own a cellphone, and I do not miss it.

AFPVet
05-12-2011, 01:10 AM
Ya know, the telescreens have been online since Amber alerts... (they always make it seem legitimate). Alex has awaken many of us including myself... this crap is getting way out of hand. What every happened to relying on your neighbor, two eyes and a firearm?

TNforPaul45
05-12-2011, 06:35 AM
All of this really does remind me of the scene from V for Vend. where he hacks the emergency broadcast system to transmit and the guy tells Sutton "But sir, we set it up so that it Would broadcast to everything, just like you asked!"

acptulsa
05-12-2011, 06:49 AM

My cell phone was built in 1993, I've kept it alive since I bought it in 1994, and you can have it when you pry it from my cold, dead fingers.

VBRonPaulFan
05-12-2011, 09:15 AM
Wait till we hack it......

- Oh my god, everyone get to the cellar! I just got a presidential text that says "RUN! ZOMBIE INVASION!"

doodle
05-12-2011, 11:25 AM
lol

BuddyRey
05-12-2011, 05:04 PM
So wait...was this passed by Congress? I don't remember hearing any discussion of this on the forums before now.

QueenB4Liberty
05-12-2011, 05:07 PM
So wait...was this passed by Congress? I don't remember hearing any discussion of this on the forums before now.

I don't remember hearing about that. But I think Obama thinks he's above the whole "going through Congress to get things done" approach.

anaconda
05-12-2011, 05:18 PM
Huh? When did this bill pass? And, who voted for it?

LibForestPaul
05-12-2011, 06:01 PM
. All the tricks they tried with computers but could not get passed, are happening with networked "phones".

Now all that is required is what defines a phone? Can you hear me now MagicJack?

QueenB4Liberty
05-12-2011, 06:06 PM
Huh? When did this bill pass? And, who voted for it?

I can't find any kind of bill that authorizes this. I think it's just Obama.

johnrocks
05-12-2011, 06:12 PM
Good God, where in the tee total hell is this crap gonna end!

Sola_Fide
05-12-2011, 06:14 PM
Good God, where in the tee total hell is this crap gonna end!

Until it collapses or we start watering the tree of liberty with blood.

amonasro
05-12-2011, 06:14 PM
I read somewhere that you can opt out. I hope I wasn't dreaming it!

QueenB4Liberty
05-12-2011, 06:15 PM

lol if by opt out you mean not owning a cell phone.

tropicangela
05-12-2011, 06:22 PM
Mike Adams of Natural News published an article, says no opt out. (www.naturalnews.com/032347_White_House_mobile_phones.html)

doodle
05-12-2011, 07:13 PM
opt out lol

doodle
05-14-2011, 11:32 AM

There is no opting out of national security matters.

AFPVet
05-14-2011, 12:47 PM
There is no opting out of national security matters.

... and soon, the mark of the beast will become a 'national security matter'.

Philhelm
05-14-2011, 01:17 PM

The original article mentioned FCC and FEMA. Unfortunately, agencies can pass regulations without a congressional vote. The only thing that can stop them is court opinion. :(

doodle
05-14-2011, 01:27 PM
... and soon, the mark of the beast will become a 'national security matter'.

I was gonna go with Obama's re-election in 2012, but that too lol