PDA

View Full Version : Let's get Judge Andrew Napolitano on The Daily Show and other places!

Taco John
10-27-2007, 04:10 AM
In light of this thread (http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=29177), we need to start taking action in getting the celebrities and luminaries who support Dr. Paul in the media talking about the Freedom message.

This thread is dedicated to finding places where we can use our significant power to influence the media.

Here's how you can help:

#1 First, go to the following link and let them know that you would be most interested in seeing John Stewart interviewing Judge Andrew Napolitano on the Daily Show. And then do the same once again asking to see him on the Colbert Report. Give them this link to his website:
h ttp://www.judgenap.com/ DO NOT MENTION RON PAUL. Talk about his book. Talk about how much you respect his opinion. Talk about the importance of his message. This needs to be about Judge Nap and the issues that he's espousing.

h ttp://www.comedycentral.com/help/questionsCC.jhtml

#2 Next, and this is VERY IMPORTANT, think about another show that you think would be a good venue, whether it's a radio program, television show or whatnot, and go on the internet and find their contact information. Then come back here and post a link to it (seperating the h ttp so that they can't trace it back here). If we all get active here, we can make a serious push across the media atmosphere by getting Judge Nap in front of an array of very receptive audiences. If you read this message, consider it your obligation right now to find a link and post it. :) And keep coming back to take action on the links that others are posting.

#3 Now, contact the Judge (h ttp://www.judgenap.com/contact.html) and thank him for his message, his book, and his support of Dr. Paul. Let him know that you are personally taking action by contacting the media to request an interview with him. Encourage him. He's our top champion right now, and he needs to know that there are people out here who are behind him.

If we take concerted action now, we can get Judge Nap everywhere promoting his book, promoting his message, and promoting Dr. Paul.

Let's get this done!

Corydoras
10-27-2007, 04:12 AM
Andrew Napolitano may be pro-Ron Paul, but also he is pro-Iraq War, no?

Taco John
10-27-2007, 04:17 AM
Uh... Who cares? He's pro-Ron Paul. That's what matters here. Let the rest sort itself out.

I have no idea what his war position is.

Taco John
10-27-2007, 10:40 AM
bump

Taco John
10-27-2007, 11:29 AM
I feel like I'm talking to a wall here...

steph3n
10-27-2007, 11:30 AM
he is on a contracted book tour, he may be hitting these, but his book publisher is calling the shots.

Taco John
10-27-2007, 11:36 AM
WE can call shots by requesting to get him on the air.

Taco John
10-27-2007, 11:38 AM
Good God people... We don't have much time. We can't sit here hoping that somebody else takes action for us. We've got 87 days before the New Hampshire primary. That's not a lot of time to uplevel our buzz engine.

Taco John
10-29-2007, 09:59 PM
I can't believe that I can't get anybody to participate in this...

The Good Doctor
10-29-2007, 10:44 PM
The Judge was on Bill O'reilly. Just caught a small clip between MNF. Anyway, anyone got a You Tube?

I plan on getting his books, but the thing is I have stack of books about to the ceiling I have to read. That's just pleasure reading. Not including work reading. LOL.

I can't believe that I can't get anybody to participate in this...

Matt Collins
10-30-2007, 08:49 AM
SEE THIS THREAD:
http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=28497

lapi7
10-30-2007, 09:11 AM
The Daily Show's a great idea...but Judge Napolitano on the ticket as VP sounds even better!

The Good Doctor
10-30-2007, 11:05 AM
But where is the You Tube of his appearance on Bill O!

Taco John
11-09-2007, 12:37 PM
bump... I can't believe we couldn't get anybody interested in getting this guy on the shows. He's our top champion for Ron Paul, and nobody is willing to lift a finger to get him on the networks to sing his praise.