PDA

View Full Version : Mike Gravel - One World Government

NinjaPirate
10-27-2007, 03:17 AM
I made a reply in a previous thread regarding this, but then I decided that it should have its own.

I'm glad I was able to hear him elaborate on it. I see where he wants to go with it, but it's still touchy touchy. We're not definietly, and most likely will never be ready for that.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=Lu-OAu9hi2c

ConstitutionGal
10-27-2007, 03:25 AM
The U.S. is the only main thing that is still standing in the way of a global rule by the U.N. - Australia has already been disarmed and so has Great Britian. I fear the U.S. is well on the road to being next and, once that happens, it's Nellie bar the door as the people will have no means of adequetely defending themselves.

NinjaPirate
10-27-2007, 03:29 AM
The U.S. is the only main thing that is still standing in the way of a global rule by the U.N. - Australia has already been disarmed and so has Great Britian. I fear the U.S. is well on the road to being next and, once that happens, it's Nellie bar the door as the people will have no means of adequetely defending themselves.

Heh, we could always use harsh language...

Corydoras
10-27-2007, 03:48 AM
Nah, China and Russia understand that people will be people, and therefore national sovereignty is important. The U.S. is not alone in this.

ConstitutionGal
10-27-2007, 03:52 AM
Heh, we could always use harsh language...

I prefer a 30.06 or a .357 :eek:

ConstitutionGal
10-27-2007, 03:55 AM
Nah, China and Russia understand that people will be people, and therefore national sovereignty is important. The U.S. is not alone in this.

They may well understand soveignity but their people are basically disarmed. There are VERY few countries that aren't run by the same central bankers that are calling the shots in our own Country and they want and are pushing for a global type, unelected government.

constituent
10-27-2007, 05:30 AM
They may well understand soveignity but their people are basically disarmed. There are VERY few countries that aren't run by the same central bankers that are calling the shots in our own Country and they want and are pushing for a global type, unelected government.

i thought it was already like that?

noxagol
10-27-2007, 05:56 AM
I prefer a 30.06 or a .357 :eek:

.45ACP is better.

FrankRep
10-27-2007, 06:26 AM
Mike Gravel wants a One World Government.

:-\

nullvalu
10-27-2007, 10:39 AM
Mike Gravel wants a One World Government.

:-\

Yes, but one "for the people, created by the people"

LMFAO - How do you expect 6.6 billion people to agree on one government? What total rubbish.

PennCustom4RP
10-27-2007, 10:39 AM
.45ACP is better.

Agreed!!

and .308 When ya really wanna 'reach out n touch someone'!

JosephTheLibertarian
10-27-2007, 10:40 AM
Mike Gravel has his own agenda, he may not be CFR, but he sure as gravy doesn't care about the Constitution

JosephTheLibertarian
10-27-2007, 10:43 AM

LMFAO - How do you expect 6.6 billion people to agree on one government? What total rubbish.

Depends.

Forcefully? WW3. Probably would result is population reductions.

Voluntarily? Well...we're heading into corporatist world government, ever take a look at these continental unions forming? After the continental unions formulate and establish themselves (EU, AU, NAU) they will all join together as one world government....skull & bones: the new agenda. If they can't win in war, they'll win in..."peace"

There are ways for countries to legally join the union, but I seriously doubt we'll be seeing China petitioning to join...

nullvalu
10-27-2007, 10:46 AM
There are ways for countries to legally join the union, but I seriously doubt we'll be seeing China petitioning to join...

Isn't there an Asian Union in the works? I don't know much about it.. Is China to be a part of it?

JosephTheLibertarian
10-27-2007, 10:48 AM
Isn't there an Asian Union in the works? I don't know much about it.. Is China to be a part of it?

Nah, I meant there are ways for countries to join the USA. I don't mind if...say Philippines wanted to officially join, but I don't like this NAU stuff

Asian Union? http://www.chinabusinessreview.com/public/0407/gresser.html here's an article I have found. I don't doubt the possibility

LibertyOfOne
10-27-2007, 10:58 AM

And if that government turns into a dictatorship where will you run to? I mean it's the dumbest idea ever. No group of elected representatives could ever be trusted to use that power justly. We have a hard enough time with state representatives and local governments alone.

noxagol
10-27-2007, 02:43 PM
Agreed!!

and .308 When ya really wanna 'reach out n touch someone'!

.50BMG is even better. I do want to buy a .50BMG bolt action or a .308 bolt action. I want to do long distance shooting for competitions and hunting.

yaz
10-27-2007, 02:52 PM
hitler wanted one global government also

Chrispy
10-27-2007, 02:57 PM
Speaking of global government, Alex Jones' ENDGAME Blueprint for Global Enslavement (http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=1070329053600562261&q=endgame+blueprint+duration%3Along&total=7&start=0&num=10&so=0&type=search&plindex=3) is out.

Sure it's a little over the top in places, but generally it's pretty good. Gives some new insights to the NWO.

LibertyOfOne
10-27-2007, 03:05 PM
Define the NWO without using the vague word "they" and get back to me.

RP4ME
10-27-2007, 03:49 PM
See this is how deceptive 'they" are - of course the avg joe rejects BUSH NWO and corporatism so they have Gravel and friends to enlist us in OWG yet again...but "for teh peopel and by the people" either way they win.....its utterly stupid and it will fail....for those of you who are not Christains open the book of Revelation and you can see how it all plays out....its amazing to me its in my lifetime....i neve rthought it woudl be so.

thehittgirl
10-27-2007, 06:27 PM

Hubby has a friend who wrote a book on this. I believe he wants a one world government just like Gravel. We think it's ridiculous.

thehittgirl
10-27-2007, 06:30 PM
See this is how deceptive 'they" are - of course the avg joe rejects BUSH NWO and corporatism so they have Gravel and friends to enlist us in OWG yet again...but "for teh peopel and by the people" either way they win.....its utterly stupid and it will fail....for those of you who are not Christains open the book of Revelation and you can see how it all plays out....its amazing to me its in my lifetime....i neve rthought it woudl be so.

Can you believe that it's some Christians who think that an NAU in the works "is crazy"? I don't know why but I am still in disbelief. It's like they don't want to acknowledge that it is being played out.

pcosmar
10-27-2007, 06:44 PM
Define the NWO without using the vague word "they" and get back to me.

http://www.verschwoerungen.info/images/9/90/Committee300_11_01.png

LibertyOfOne
10-27-2007, 06:48 PM
Way too many guilt by association fallacies to count.

pcosmar
10-27-2007, 06:53 PM
Just some key players of the vague "They".

LibertyOfOne
10-27-2007, 06:54 PM
The point is I can connect any well known person to anything or anyone.

pcosmar
10-27-2007, 07:11 PM
Look up Counsel on Foreign Relations/ members list---TOO MANY TO LIST
Trilateral Commission-Members---TOO MANY TO LIST
From there follow the money.

lucius
10-27-2007, 07:21 PM

Well put!

RP4ME
10-27-2007, 07:34 PM
Can you believe that it's some Christians who think that an NAU in the works "is crazy"? I don't know why but I am still in disbelief. It's like they don't want to acknowledge that it is being played out.

send them all the shows on it....Larry king, Lou dobbs, Law of Sea treaty, the fact we have given most of our nat. parks to the UN. I am waking some up now.....CNBC had one on the Amero too....yep its all happening before our eyes I just hope there is a pre-rib rapture....or RP gets in office otherwise life is gonna really start to suck form here on out