PDA

View Full Version : 20 questions with Landon - Prodigy edition

Michael Landon
05-09-2011, 08:12 PM
I'm thinking about starting a new feature within my posts/threads called "20 questions with Landon" where I'll be attempting to interview certain people, mainly famous people, and ask them 20 questions. I plan on asking them issue specific questions that I hope I can use to lead them to Ron Paul and potentially endorse him in 2012.

I'm going to focus on one person at a time with my first "celebrity" being Prodigy from Mobb Deep.

I picked him because of this video from the 2008 election year:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0YajRHSrrc0

I'm bringing this up because I would like to use some of your questions. So please feel free to post your questions in this thread.

- ML

KramerDSP
05-09-2011, 08:18 PM
I'm thinking about starting a new feature within my posts/threads called "20 questions with Landon" where I'll be attempting to interview certain people, mainly famous people, and ask them 20 questions. I plan on asking them issue specific questions that I hope I can use to lead them to Ron Paul and potentially endorse him in 2012.

I'm going to focus on one person at a time with my first "celebrity" being Prodigy from Mobb Deep.

I picked him because of this video from the 2008 election year:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0YajRHSrrc0

I'm bringing this up because I would like to use some of your questions. So please feel free to post your questions in this thread.

- ML

Prodigy, are you still a supporter of Rep. Ron Paul? If so, what are your suggestions for the campaign to make inroads amongst your fanbase?

Michael Landon
05-09-2011, 10:44 PM
Any other questions?

- ML

svobody
05-09-2011, 10:48 PM
Do you actually have this interview lined up already? Ask him why he feels most rappers support Democrat politicians, despite their unwillingness to combat the War on Drugs and the lethal effects it has on young black men.

Romulus
05-10-2011, 04:57 AM
What does Liberty mean to you?