PDA

View Full Version : RedState getting desperate?

Thunderbolt
10-27-2007, 02:08 AM
Ever since they "banned" all discussion of Ron Paul, I get two or three articles a day that show up on Google news from Red State. Each one sounds more flattering than the next. For example one right now says Ron Paul is the Greatest.

I suppose they are trying to attract Ron Paul supporters with titles like that, but I won't click on them and read anything from that site ever again. I imagine that after the first few nice comments they then slam him in some way.

What is so funny is that most people don't read past the headlines. If they start printing nasty headlines we won't click on them, and we sure ain't falling for these nice headlines either.

I hope the site whithers up and blows away.

steph3n
10-27-2007, 02:15 AM
Ignore, ignore, ignore, they have banished themselves to irrelevance, they will in the next 1.5 years fade to nothing more than 5-15 regular posters that have ideas of grand delusion.

Geronimo
10-27-2007, 02:20 AM
I agree 100 percent.

They get no clicks from me.

Hell, I don't even think we should bother talking about them.

Zeeder
10-27-2007, 07:04 AM
Based on the comments at Red State the past couple of months, I honestly thought it was a satire site like the Fred Thompson forums.

allyinoh
10-27-2007, 07:52 AM
I have never heard of Red State until I started posting here. To be honest, I have never even went to their site before and it'll stay that way.

It's a good thing that 98% of people I meet in "real life" don't know what Red State is either.

DrNoZone
10-27-2007, 08:00 AM
Based on the comments at Red State the past couple of months, I honestly thought it was a satire site like the Fred Thompson forums.

It is satire, and they're trying to pull in clicks by writing faux supportive Ron Paul headlines. Do NOT give them any traffic.

hornet
10-27-2007, 08:21 AM
I have never heard of Red State until I started posting here. To be honest, I have never even went to their site before and it'll stay that way.

me and you allyinoh, two peas in a pod:D

Primbs
10-27-2007, 08:53 AM
Redstate lost a huge audience that are internet savi and would have produced a lot of revenue.

klamath
10-27-2007, 09:12 AM
Yep don't give the time a day. Less traffic, less ad rates. They want it set up so that they get all the benefit of our traffic and links but we can't dispute anything they say bad about RP.

Man from La Mancha
10-27-2007, 10:15 AM
This is the better one........... RedState Update (http://www.youtube.com/profile_videos?user=travisandjonathan)

ItsTime
10-27-2007, 10:16 AM
I really did not think so many Ron Paul supporters were so sheeple. I mean this is exactly what red state wants... man they played you all like fools

me3
10-27-2007, 10:21 AM
And people keep responding and bumping this thread... :mad:

klamath
10-27-2007, 10:30 AM
And people keep responding and bumping this thread... :mad:

This thread is about reinforcing the idea to stay away from redstate. If it had a link I would agree.

speciallyblend
10-27-2007, 10:37 AM
FU REDSTATE,no clicks from anyone i know;) and yes the point of this thread is to let others know to stay away from redstate and to not click anything by them.

Redstate is a shill for Hillary Clinton;) sarcasm but true ,if they arent for Ron Paul,they support hillary clinton.

angelatc
10-27-2007, 10:39 AM
Ignore, ignore, ignore, they have banished themselves to irrelevance, they will in the next 1.5 years fade to nothing more than 5-15 regular posters that have ideas of grand delusion.

I think they're already there.

The only reason I remembered that site was because of the distinctive tag lines of a couple of the members. Those members post in every thread, on every topic, multiple times.

Their fascination with Ron Paul reminds me of that of a friend who has recently been jilted by a lover, in that walk around simple obsessing over everything that ex-lover ever did or said.

I almost have to wonder if they're calling the campaign HQ and hanging up when they answer.