PDA

View Full Version : Obama OK'd Raid Based on '50-50' Chance

doodle
05-09-2011, 02:02 PM
Obama unravelling seems to have begun already, won't be surprised if in coming months some libs from within his own camp called for fact finding investigation of Obama if this Fox report is factual.

There is also some chatter that Tom Donilon, who was vice president for floundering mortgage giant Fannie Mae till recently, made this call for Obama. Does this mean Obama ordered assassination of a person with a 50% chance it was wrong person or an innocent person with mistaken identity?

http://nation.foxnews.com/usama-bin-laden/2011/05/09/obama-okd-raid-based-50-50-chance-bin-laden-was-there

And if they assassinated the wrong guy, would they admit looking at floundering Obama poll numbers with a very alienated demoratic constituency where there was talk of a democratic primary challenge to Obama for 2012?

Luckily, DNA lab results AFTER the assassination came positive. Imagine where Obama numbers would have gone if lab results had come negative ?

Bin Laden death helps Obama reposition in Virginia, but big challenges remain

President Obama’s approval ratings rose after the targeted killing of Osama bin Laden, with an immediate boost to his reelection outlook.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/bin_laden_death_helps_obama_reposition_in_virginia _but_big_challenges_remain/2011/05/06/AFNqFmUG_story.html?wprss=rss_homepage

http://www.washingtonpost.com/rw/2010-2019/WashingtonPost/2011/05/09/National-Politics/Graphics/w-vapollnatl-graphicstory.jpg

Aratus
05-09-2011, 02:33 PM
doodle, did you see the 60 MINUTEs interview...?

Freedom 4 all
05-09-2011, 02:57 PM
What if they DID come back negative? We just have to take their word...

Dr.3D
05-09-2011, 02:59 PM
We don't even know for a fact, DNA was even tested.

pcosmar
05-09-2011, 03:44 PM
We don't even know for a fact, DNA was even tested.

Exactly.
There was never any positive ID made.

There was just a 50/50 chance that people would buy their bullshit.

UtahApocalypse
05-09-2011, 03:46 PM
I keep hoping a new OBL video comes out with him holding a newspaper with the "Bin Laden Killed" headlines in it.

Dr.3D
05-09-2011, 03:48 PM
I keep hoping a new OBL video comes out with him holding a newspaper with the "Bin Laden Killed" headlines in it.

Well, the O administration has their butts covered pretty well this time. Many around here are pretty sure Osama has been dead for 10 years.

Vessol
05-09-2011, 03:49 PM

I'm sure they'd come out and say "Woops". Just like the government always does.

anaconda
05-09-2011, 03:55 PM

DNA is a joke unless we can verify the sources. This is no proof whatsoever.. It could be DNA from Rahm Emanuel and one of his kids. This administration thinks everyone is really really stupid.

anaconda
05-09-2011, 03:57 PM
I agree with the OP that Obama had nothing to do with making any decision about the "raid." He doesn't get to make these kind of decisions.

pcosmar
05-09-2011, 04:01 PM
I agree with the OP that Obama had nothing to do with making any decision about the "raid." He doesn't get to make these kind of decisions.
Exactly right again.
He is told what he thinks. and the teleprompter tells him what to say.

They are betting that the American people are really that stupid.
And there is a 50/50 chance they could be right.

doodle
05-09-2011, 06:25 PM
doodle, did you see the 60 MINUTEs interview...?

Had read news report about it, why?

doodle
05-10-2011, 01:06 AM

Can tax payers call the lab and find out if lab is tax payers funded? They didn't say which lab was used.

Aratus
05-10-2011, 09:19 AM
potus had guestimated the odds
on the same said sunday interview
several times over about the raid

oyarde
05-10-2011, 09:33 AM
DNA is a joke unless we can verify the sources. This is no proof whatsoever.. It could be DNA from Rahm Emanuel and one of his kids. This administration thinks everyone is really really stupid.

Rahm dna would likely ruin the equipment .

Teaser Rate
05-10-2011, 10:11 AM

Then who does?

pcosmar
05-10-2011, 11:29 AM
Then who does?

The people in NGOs. Those power players behind the scene that are never elected.
Same bunch that run monetary policy, foreign policy and social engineering policy.

They are Globalists. They are called many things and belong to many groups.
I prefer to call them "the elite". but I don't say it nicely.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GkYa4XdC_mk

doodle
05-11-2011, 01:56 PM
Then who does?

Rumor is that Obama'a handlers and funders of his election campaign master the puppet.