PDA

View Full Version : The Seals Killed Akhbar Han?

AuH20
05-09-2011, 09:24 AM
If so, I wonder if this guy's identity has been erased?

http://www.infowars.com/obama-we-could-not-say-definitively-that-bin-laden-was-there/

In a BBC News report, Orla Guerin interviewed dozens of people who were adamant that Bin Laden did not live in the compound, with none of them ever witnessing him or hearing rumors that he was there in the five years that Obama claimed Bin Laden was a resident in the town.

“It’s all a fake, nothing happened,” said a newspaper seller who has been working in the town for 50 years.

Another resident told Guerin that the man seen in the video footage of Osama allegedly flicking between television channels is in fact his neighbor, not Bin Laden.

“His name is Akhbar Han, he owns the house they said was Osama’s house, I know him very well,” the man stated.

After speaking to “more than 50 people in the market,” Guerin found only one who believed that the man watching television was Bin Laden.

VBRonPaulFan
05-09-2011, 09:36 AM
the story just keeps getting weirder day by day.

AuH20
05-09-2011, 09:41 AM
the story just keeps getting weirder day by day.

Imagine if you're related to this Akhbar Han? You're as good as dead.

JohnGalt1225
05-09-2011, 09:51 AM
I noticed that "mainstream" "news" sources have ceased reporting on discrepancies in the government lie and have now just started supporting waterboarding and marginalizing all those who say this should end the wars.

Aratus
05-09-2011, 10:58 AM
it looks like the al-qaeda cult took over the property of an old man
who was quite tall and of that given area & if they indeed had
one of their people pose as OBL and approximate the social
role of the older men in that area, things do not look amiss?
the fellow's ears are an identifier even with the loose grain
of the footage being taken into account. the riddle deepens.

dannno
05-09-2011, 11:14 AM
But Osama's WIFE said it was him :eek:

Why should we believe all these "regular" people :rolleyes:

tmg19103
05-09-2011, 11:20 AM
Here's the thing. If they did not kill OBL and he shows up on some video holding a current newspaper stating he is dead, the U.S. government is the laughing stock of the world.

The only way they did not kill him is they knew he is already dead from kidney failure or whatever and they staged this to make it look like they got him so Obama can get re-elected, but then you need all these SEALS to keep their mouths shut.

Gotta go with them having gotten bin Laden.

As for inconsistencies in the story, they no doubt assassinated him and got their story about how they had to take him out discombobulated.

doodle
05-09-2011, 11:20 AM
At the time of shooting, Obama knew that there was 55% chance that the target was OBL ( or 45% chance that it was wrong person). But to be on safer side, Obama ordered DNA testing AFTER the assassination.

Obama: Bin Laden raid was 'a 55/45 situation' - CNN.com
May 9, 2011 ... "This was still a 55/45 situation," Obama told CBS. ... Donilon: 50-50 chance. New video of Osama bin Laden released ...
www.cnn.com/2011/WORLD/asiapcf/05/08/bin.laden.obama/index.html

Luckily, DNA lab results came positive. Imagine where Obama numbers would have gone if lab results had come negative ?

Bin Laden death helps Obama reposition in Virginia, but big challenges remain

President Obama’s approval ratings rose after the targeted killing of Osama bin Laden, with an immediate boost to his reelection outlook.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/bin_laden_death_helps_obama_reposition_in_virginia _but_big_challenges_remain/2011/05/06/AFNqFmUG_story.html?wprss=rss_homepage

http://www.washingtonpost.com/rw/2010-2019/WashingtonPost/2011/05/09/National-Politics/Graphics/w-vapollnatl-graphicstory.jpg

dannno
05-09-2011, 11:34 AM
The only way they did not kill him is they knew he is already dead from kidney failure or whatever and they staged this to make it look like they got him so Obama can get re-elected, but then you need all these SEALS to keep their mouths shut.

Keep their mouth shut about what? Didn't they go in and shoot him in the head? What if it was this Akhbar Han guy who sort of looked like him, wouldn't that be good enough after his head was blown off?

dannno
05-09-2011, 11:34 AM
Luckily, DNA lab results came positive. Imagine where Obama numbers would have gone if lab results had come negative ?

Luck had nothing to do with it.

VBRonPaulFan
05-09-2011, 11:50 AM
Here's the thing. If they did not kill OBL and he shows up on some video holding a current newspaper stating he is dead, the U.S. government is the laughing stock of the world.

As for inconsistencies in the story, they no doubt assassinated him and got their story about how they had to take him out discombobulated.

yeah, you have a point there. SEALs aren't trained to take orders. and the SEALs sent on covert-op missions of super secret clearance where they are never allowed to talk about it would probably yap to the world that they didn't get him. how silly could we be?

dannno
05-09-2011, 11:57 AM
bump

KramerDSP
05-09-2011, 12:04 PM
This is consistent with the theory that Mullah Omar was the guy we killed and that OBL has been dead since Dec of 2001. At this point, I buy the story in the OP more than I do the official story.

Dr.3D
05-09-2011, 12:07 PM
I wouldn't put it past them. I remember reading about a lot of no knock warrants that ended up being the wrong house.

Imperial
05-09-2011, 12:35 PM
A few flaws with the theory OBL was not killed:

1) Why now? A bump like this will only last for a couple months; it is not anywhere near enough to the election to ensure he wins again. If they were plotting to help Obama's approval rating, they sure picked a pointless time to help him out.

2) Why would the administration have kept changing the story if it was trying to lie? if this was an orchestrated plan, it was the worst implementation I have ever seen.

AuH20
05-09-2011, 12:41 PM

1) Why now? A bump like this will only last for a couple months; it is not anywhere near enough to the election to ensure he wins again. If they were plotting to help Obama's approval rating, they sure picked a pointless time to help him out.

Keep your eye on the ball. LONG FORM BIRTH CERTIFICATE. In 3 days, he produced his long form birth certificate and then killed OBL, after supposedly knowing where he was for six months. The truthers and birthers are greater kinsmen than they would ever admit.

2) Why would the administration have kept changing the story if it was trying to lie? if this was an orchestrated plan, it was the worst implementation I have ever seen.

Psych-Ops is predicated on confusion and creating multiple narratives.

dannno
05-09-2011, 12:43 PM

Actually his approval ratings were at an all time low, the birther thing was confusing people because they thought he already showed his birth certificate, and the new crop of Republican candidates were about to showcase themselves. I'd say there couldn't have been a better time.

Like AuH20 said, ALL psy-ops follow the EXACT SAME SCENARIO. We have seen this time and time again, they release misinfo and disinfo on purpose just to make sure everybody is confused about the details.

TNforPaul45
05-09-2011, 12:44 PM
But Osama's WIFE said it was him :eek:

Why should we believe all these "regular" people :rolleyes:

I can 1-up you here: The GOVERNMENT said it was Osama. Case Closed. Our freedoms protected. God bless the USA! I love the Government. Lets all go to camp FEMA and get ourselves a SHOT!

AuH20
05-09-2011, 12:54 PM
Also, am I the only person to believe that Trump is an impostor by setting up cards that Obama can conveniently knock down for rapid political gain ? He brought up all of Obama's dirty secrets. Then this extremely sensitive developer had the "courage" to attend the White House Correspondent's dinner. I don't buy it. You don't write checks to Rahm Emmanuel one minute and then you're berating the president the next.

ronpaulitician
05-09-2011, 01:36 PM
If Obama had this in his pocket for politican gain, he would've waited to play this card.

And why the complete lack of "You silly US people" comments from Al-Qaeda sources? Or are we also fully controlling those as well now?

Praetorius
05-09-2011, 01:55 PM
Unfortunately, the guy(s) the CIA uses to make their videos works EXCLUSIVELY for them (tongue-in-cheek!).

I believe that's actually what Steve Pieczenik (DA Sec. of State and other positions in State Dep't) claims based on what he's been told, and who's to say the SEALs are in on any shenanigans - "This man is your target, it's bin Laden, GO GET HIM!". Do they do any of their own investigations or confirmation otherwise?

I'd feel much more comfortable doing the same if the gov't didn't always act so secretly and had a better track record of consistency and honesty. I WANT to believe, I really do...but it's like some sort of boy who cried wolf situation pretty much every blasted time. They're shattering my faith time and time again, over the course of...what, decades at least? And I'm not that old!

KramerDSP
05-09-2011, 01:55 PM
Also, am I the only person to believe that Trump is an impostor by setting up cards that Obama can conveniently knock down for rapid political gain ? He brought up all of Obama's dirty secrets. Then this extremely sensitive developer had the "courage" to attend the White House Correspondent's dinner. I don't buy it. You don't write checks to Rahm Emmanuel one minute and then you're berating the president the next.

You're not alone. But my question is why Donald Trump would risk destroying his name in any way whatsoever in terms of PR? The man is obsessed with the Trump name, and I don't think his ego would allow him to fall on a sword for Obama.

squarepusher
05-09-2011, 02:09 PM
I heard Osamas daughter came out that she saw them kill him

tpreitzel
05-09-2011, 11:10 PM
Interestingly, Dr. Steve Pieczenik will be the guest on Coast to Coast AM tomorrow (Tuesday evening) and speaking to a likely huge audience.