PDA

View Full Version : Got A Question For Frank Luntz? Ask Now On Twitter

angelatc
05-09-2011, 07:02 AM
@freedomworks just mentioned that Luntz is on his way to their office, and wants to you if you haz questions.

Elwar
05-09-2011, 07:26 AM
Obligatory:

F U Frank!

Vessol
05-09-2011, 07:29 AM
Why are you such a douchebag?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=If9EWDB_zK4

Roxi
05-09-2011, 07:38 AM

HAHA Great minds think alike I guess, this is what I said to myself when I read the thread title.

Chieppa1
05-09-2011, 07:39 AM

Should I actually ask it? I'm sure he would spin it and blame it on his parents...or Ron Paul.

Elwar
05-09-2011, 07:40 AM
Ask him if the money he is making is worth the destruction of the US economy and along with it, his money.

TruckinMike
05-09-2011, 07:45 AM
Frank, like most power hungry scum, love stroking their ego's publicly. Its their Achilles heel. They can't help but show people how "smart" they are. --- Thank you Penn And Teller for exposing this fraud.

Oh yeah... *Bleep* YOU FRANK!

see my sig line,

TMike

YumYum
05-09-2011, 08:06 AM
Before we slam Frank all together, he got this poll right about my generation of American Jews. We don't want to play the victim card. Think about this: why would he conduct a poll that puts hardliners and the Israeli government in a bad way? He is Jewish, and I believe he did this poll because this is the way he feels, also.

In 2003, several prominent Jewish philanthropists hired Republican pollster Frank Luntz to explain why American Jewish college students were not more vigorously rebutting campus criticism of Israel. In response, he unwittingly produced the most damning indictment of the organized American Jewish community that I have ever seen.

The philanthropists wanted to know what Jewish students thought about Israel. Luntz found that they mostly didn’t. “Six times we have brought Jewish youth together as a group to talk about their Jewishness and connection to Israel,” he reported. “Six times the topic of Israel did not come up until it was prompted. Six times these Jewish youth used the word ‘they‘ rather than ‘us‘ to describe the situation.”

That Luntz encountered indifference was not surprising. In recent years, several studies have revealed, in the words of Steven Cohen of Hebrew Union College and Ari Kelman of the University of California at Davis, that “non-Orthodox younger Jews, on the whole, feel much less attached to Israel than their elders,” with many professing “a near-total absence of positive feelings.” In 2008, the student senate at Brandeis, the only nonsectarian Jewish-sponsored university in America, rejected a resolution commemorating the sixtieth anniversary of the Jewish state.

Luntz’s task was to figure out what had gone wrong. When he probed the students’ views of Israel, he hit up against some firm beliefs. First, “they reserve the right to question the Israeli position.” These young Jews, Luntz explained, “resist anything they see as ‘group think.’” They want an “open and frank” discussion of Israel and its flaws. Second, “young Jews desperately want peace.” When Luntz showed them a series of ads, one of the most popular was entitled “Proof that Israel Wants Peace,” and listed offers by various Israeli governments to withdraw from conquered land. Third, “some empathize with the plight of the Palestinians.” When Luntz displayed ads depicting Palestinians as violent and hateful, several focus group participants criticized them as stereotypical and unfair, citing their own Muslim friends.

http://www.nybooks.com/articles/archives/2010/jun/10/failure-american-jewish-establishment/?pagination=false

TruckinMike
05-09-2011, 09:36 AM
Before we slam Frank all together, he got this poll right about my generation of American Jews. We don't want to play the victim card. Think about this: why would he conduct a poll that puts hardliners and the Israeli government in a bad way? He is Jewish, and I believe he did this poll because this is the way he feels, also....

Just because Frank may have done something right, fair, or impartial once (or more) in his life --- it doesn't make him any less of an immoral shill for the establishment GOP.

OOPS!.... take two, put on the breaks ----Redo--- edit

...he did this poll because this is the way he feels...

Maybe I should have paid a little closer attention to what you wrote. In your own example he is showing partiality -- again polling for results that "HE" wants, not to mention, what "You" want.

Luntz strikes again!:D

TMike

VBRonPaulFan
05-09-2011, 09:38 AM
Ask him how can he sleep at night?

No, not because he's a lying, conniving con-artist who makes his living by lying to the people. He's such a fat piece of shit, i'm literally wondering how he can sleep at night without crushing his own skeletal structure.

MelissaCato
05-09-2011, 09:44 AM
Ok I Tweeted a question. This is fun.

MelissaCato
05-09-2011, 09:45 AM
Now where do we go to hear him answer ?

TIMB0B
05-09-2011, 09:50 AM
Well, instead of insulting him in these questions, I recommend asking questions about Herman Cain that expose his corporatist and fed background.

speciallyblend
05-09-2011, 09:57 AM
wanna go skiing in the colorado mtns?? just sayin.. shhhh i have snowballs:)

speciallyblend
05-09-2011, 09:58 AM
Well, instead of insulting him in these questions, I recommend asking questions about Herman Cain that expose his corporatist and fed background.

well the joke is i have no intention of trying to contact that ass ,just as i assume many here are thinking,so lighten up and fufrank!! but great suggestion:)^^^^

MelissaCato
05-09-2011, 09:59 AM
I would think my question isn't insulting to Frank. If anyone is insulted it would be me. Either way, he prolly wouldn't answer anyhows ... why look like a fool on purpose. LMAO

MelissaCato Melissa Cato
@freedomworks Frank Luntz why is it not Ron Paul 2012 for you ? Seriously.
12 minutes ago Favorite Reply Delete

speciallyblend
05-09-2011, 10:00 AM
Ok I Tweeted a question. This is fun.

edit nm

speciallyblend
05-09-2011, 10:06 AM
I would think my question isn't insulting to Frank. If anyone is insulted it would be me. Either way, he prolly wouldn't answer anyhows ... why look like a fool on purpose. LMAO

MelissaCato Melissa Cato
@freedomworks Frank Luntz why is it not Ron Paul 2012 for you ? Seriously.
12 minutes ago Favorite Reply Delete

Good question, but like you said i doubt he will answer! It would expose his nonsense to keep opposing Ron Paul POLICIES!!!

speciallyblend
05-09-2011, 10:08 AM

post your ? if you ask please:)

MelissaCato
05-09-2011, 10:08 AM
When is he supposed to answer these questions ? What's the link ? Will it be YouTubed ? (lol) I don't have all day, darn it.

TIMB0B
05-09-2011, 10:09 AM
post your ? if you ask please:)

I'm not on twitter.

MelissaCato
05-09-2011, 10:12 AM
I think I'll Tweet Donald Trump while I'm on Twitter. He deserves some Kudo's for allowing Latoya Jackson a second chance.

MelissaCato
05-09-2011, 10:14 AM
LOL YAY Twitter !!!

MelissaCato Melissa Cato
@realDonaldTrump Kudo's for allowing Latoya Jackson a second chance. That was shocking coming from you. Ron Paul 2012 !!!
4 seconds ago Favorite Reply Delete

Vessol
05-09-2011, 10:34 AM
I think I'll Tweet Donald Trump while I'm on Twitter. He deserves some Kudo's for allowing Latoya Jackson a second chance.

Who the hell is Latoya Jackson?

MelissaCato
05-09-2011, 11:48 AM
Who the hell is Latoya Jackson?

http://www.latoyaonline.com/