PDA

View Full Version : FOX News Focus Group gets it Wrong- Ron Paul Walks Away a Winner

tangent4ronpaul
05-09-2011, 03:16 AM
http://fromthetrenchesworldreport.com/fox-news-focus-group-gets-it-wrong-ron-paul-walks-away-a-winner/3853

Probably the largest example of a blunder I have ever witnessed came from a so-called professional news organization. How FOX News expects America to buy this garbage is laughable. These supposed 29 most important people in America obviously were listening to another debate, or didn’t like Ron Paul as obviously most of the other 90 percent did. Ron Paul showed so much promise during the debates that it brought in a new sense of politics altogether, actually, referring to the United States Constitution like never before. Extremely refreshing from a United States presidential candidate.

FOX News should be given the “Rubber Chicken of the Year” award for putting forth this obviously rigged side show. Who did these so-called news professionals expect would buy this garbage anyway? When only certain people are picked to speak as others are left out, fairness goes out the window.

A fair focus group is a group consisting of a mix, not just a group coming from the Herman Cain camp. Obviously, these people all had a non Ron Paul agenda of some sort. The applause heard for Ron Paul’s answers goes to show you that FOX was scrambling to give us a faulty result. The billionaire that owns FOX News doesn’t want anybody elected unless he is big business oriented.
[...]

ronpaulitician
05-09-2011, 03:27 AM
Hmm. I don't really expected more than 1/10 of that focus group to be favorable to Ron Paul. But, yeah, those people were definitely guided as to what to say right before the cameras turned on. "Okay, I'm going to ask each of you to sum up Cain in one sentence." That's likely how these kind of things are always run, and group mentality can really take over in these kind of situations. I'm not convinced it was a complete setup. Pawlenty didn't do much, Santorum is just icky, Johnson underperformed (especially considering his "radical" views), which really just leaves Paul ("that crazy guy") and a guy who looks and sounds like a proper politician (although he says he's the anti-politician), complete with a focus point ("A the problem, B the solution, C the people to solve it") to make people believe he actually presented a problem and a solution (instead of just saying "I'll find the problem, then figure out the solution"), and the standard meat thrown out to the voters ("God really does bless America").

S.Shorland
05-09-2011, 03:56 AM
Cain can only help us.'You said you've never held public office but you were a FED chairman and supported all the bailouts most enthusiastically?' 'Well the FED isn't a Federal agency' 'WHAAT? you mean the most important plank of the Nation's economic policy is in the hands of a private banking cartel and that secret businessmen in league with politicians charge us interest on the production of our own money!?'

cindy25
05-09-2011, 04:59 AM
I don't think the focus group was made up of Cain supporters, but paid employees of Fox. the members of the so-called focus group probably had no idea who would "win" the debate until Luntz gave them their cue. Cain had a good day, hence the google search. and because he had a good day, is a reliable place holder/neo-con, he was picked. had he had a bad day, the focus group would have selected Santorum.

raiha
05-09-2011, 05:11 PM
Luntz has put on weight since 2008 so he will be easier to chase next time it snows.