PDA

View Full Version : Only Poll Ron Paul is LOSING!

iGGz
05-09-2011, 12:12 AM
So forget about all the other polls. This is currently the only one Ron Paul is losing.

billoreilly.com/poll-center

To get to the poll, click on 'The primary primary debate' on the left side.

Currently
**Ron Paul - 31%
**Herman Cain - 35%
**Tim Pawlenty - 17%
**Gary Johnson - 2%
**Rick Santorum - 15%

7478 total votes

Share it! Thanks!

Gage
05-09-2011, 04:55 AM
Voted already.

thedude
05-09-2011, 04:59 AM
You do realize that if Ron Paul starts winning this Fox News poll, there is a 50% chance they'll take it down, 40% chance they won report it, and a 10% chance they'll write it off as spammers... These Fox News polls are losing battles from the start.

acptulsa
05-09-2011, 05:56 AM
You do realize that if Ron Paul starts winning this Fox News poll, there is a 50% chance they'll take it down, 40% chance they won report it, and a 10% chance they'll write it off as spammers... These Fox News polls are losing battles from the start.

Would you rather they succeed in getting people to take Herman Cain, former KCFR Chair, seriously? Because polls can do that, if we let them.

LeJimster
05-09-2011, 06:21 AM
I hate having to vote on so many FOX polls, but by nullifying them they can't run any articles claiming Herman Cain won or they can't talk about Herman Cain and point to any polls backing their story up. Also they cant keep this up for much longer because it's becoming OLD news now. 3 days going on 4 have already passed since the debate.

thedude
05-09-2011, 06:26 AM
Would you rather they succeed in getting people to take Herman Cain, former KCFR Chair, seriously? Because polls can do that, if we let them.

I don't want to start some in-fight because I understand where you are coming from, but just look at the post debate Luntz spin... they have already done that. Furthermore, they keep removing and replacing the polls we win... they'll just do it again. People will believe what Fox wants them to believe. I say let them give Cain enough rope to eventually hang himself with... this guy will have some propped up notion people actually like him and with the big head he'll overstep... The only people who will be influenced by these internet polls, and haven't realized Fox keeps replacing them, are the same who trust Frank Luntz... what do you suggest we do with him?

Instead of giving Fox News website yet another hit to satisfy their advertisers (which they're counting on... it's like clockwork many Ron Paul supporters are duped into), let's spread some positive news... yes, from a fox correspondent: http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?291893-Juan-Williams-Ron-Paul-driving-Republicans-White-House-campaign

thedude
05-09-2011, 06:27 AM
I hate having to vote on so many FOX polls, but by nullifying them they can't run any articles claiming Herman Cain won or they can't talk about Herman Cain and point to any polls backing their story up. Also they cant keep this up for much longer because it's becoming OLD news now. 3 days going on 4 have already passed since the debate.

Yes, they can. This is Fox... they'll make something up. They'll reference some odd-ball poll that doesn't exist. 97% of the people that will read such an article will not verify its accuracy.

jt8025
05-09-2011, 07:00 AM
Ron Paul 32%
Herman Cain 35%
Tim Pawlenty 16%
Gary Johnson 2%
Rick Santorum 14%

Chieppa1
05-09-2011, 07:15 AM
It doesn't matter. We have it all documented that they keep taking down the polls. Destroying FOX News's credibility is good thing. They can't spin it as "See, those crazy Ron Paul supporters just win online poll!". They can try, but of course the response will be "well, why did you dishonestly replace your poll if you're "Fair and Balanced?"

Verrater
05-09-2011, 07:24 AM
Keep voting, we're catching up!

Oscar Wilde said it best:

What is a cynic? A man who knows the price of everything and the value of nothing.

LeJimster
05-09-2011, 07:26 AM
Can we just get something straight. I'm not a big fan of Fox. But they aren't "taking down" polls. They just keep adding new ones to different parts of their site. If you go to all the individual address' the polls still exist and are still running. This reminds me of the CPAC hit job Fox did recently, people were going around saying FOX switched the audio, except that wasn't accurate.. They switched the entire video clip for 2010. So yeah, make sure you're telling the truth when exposing lies. We aren't in the game of spinning the truth or outright lying like Faux.

dirknb@hotmail.com
05-09-2011, 07:31 AM
Voted.

iGGz
05-09-2011, 10:37 AM
Good job everyone!!!!

Ron Paul 34%
Herman Cain 34%
Tim Pawlenty 16%
Gary Johnson 2%
Rick Santorum 14%

8409 total votes

Now to pull ahead!

TIMB0B
05-09-2011, 10:58 AM
Can we just get something straight. I'm not a big fan of Fox. But they aren't "taking down" polls. They just keep adding new ones to different parts of their site. If you go to all the individual address' the polls still exist and are still running. This reminds me of the CPAC hit job Fox did recently, people were going around saying FOX switched the audio, except that wasn't accurate.. They switched the entire video clip for 2010. So yeah, make sure you're telling the truth when exposing lies. We aren't in the game of spinning the truth or outright lying like Faux.

This is absolutely correct, but unfortunately I believe the emails already went out complaining about the "replacing of polls RP won."

Gage
05-09-2011, 06:24 PM
Keep voting.

CaseyJones
05-09-2011, 06:25 PM
already voted need moar votes!

Rothbardian Girl
05-09-2011, 06:30 PM
Voted.

Ron Paul 35%
Herman Cain 33%
Tim Pawlenty 16%
Gary Johnson 2%
Rick Santorum 14%

iGGz
05-09-2011, 08:05 PM
lol it's tied again, I honestly think O'Reilly is fudging with us.

Ron Paul 34%
Herman Cain 34%
Tim Pawlenty 16%
Gary Johnson 2%
Rick Santorum 14%

9932 total votes

R3volutionJedi
05-09-2011, 08:14 PM
Ron Paul 34%
Herman Cain 34%
Tim Pawlenty 16%
Gary Johnson 2%
Rick Santorum 14%

tied.

S.Shorland
05-09-2011, 08:26 PM
Who is documenting all these manipulated polls? If they 'fail' from their point of view and are removed,we still need to document and expose the bias.

iGGz
05-09-2011, 08:27 PM
Who is documenting all these manipulated polls? If they 'fail' from their point of view and are removed,we still need to document and expose the bias.

Whoever runs this page is screenshot-ing all of them
www.facebook.com/AmericansForRonPaul