PDA

View Full Version : Hundreds of Bin Laden supporters protest in front of US Embassy in London

BlackTerrel
05-08-2011, 04:35 PM
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1384353/Osama-bin-Laden-mock-funeral-Fury-erupts-outside-US-Embassy-London.html

A protest by hundreds of Osama Bin Laden supporters sparked fury outside the US Embassy in London today as they staged a mock 'funeral service' for the terror leader.

Police stepped in to separate the protesters and members of the English Defence League amid threats of violence from both sides.

Radicals carrying placards proclaiming 'Islam will dominate the world' branded US leaders 'murderers' and warned vengeance attacks were 'guaranteed'....

...However just three miles from the Royal Court of Justice, Muslim protester Abu Muaz, 28, from east London claimed 'it is only a matter of time' before another attack and that the 'West is the enemy'...

...An EDL member did manage to slip through police lines to unveil an effigy of Bin Laden in the middle of the 300-strong group of extremist Muslims.

It prompted screams of 'USA, burn in hell' and 'Obama, burn in hell' from angry protesters...

More at the link.

So what's the deal? Do the people who actually say this stuff actually sometimes come through with their threats or did the CIA air drop 300 undercover ops in order to stage a fake protest?

BlackTerrel
05-08-2011, 04:39 PM
http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2011/05/06/article-1384353-0BEFE09B00000578-385_634x391.jpg

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2011/05/06/article-1384353-0BF004D800000578-55_634x376.jpg

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2011/05/06/article-1384353-0BF0056A00000578-12_634x375.jpg

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2011/05/06/article-1384353-0BF05C7600000578-773_634x418.jpg

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2011/05/06/article-1384353-0BF05C7200000578-739_634x422.jpg

The CIA guy at the bottom actually brought his son. That's dedication.

Zatch
05-08-2011, 04:53 PM
More at the link.

So what's the deal? Do the people who actually say this stuff actually sometimes come through with their threats or did the CIA air drop 300 undercover ops in order to stage a fake protest?

Yea, because Muslims can do no wrong. Must be a conspiracy. Or even worse a Jewspiracy!

Matthew Zak
05-08-2011, 04:56 PM
Blowback in pictures.

Flash
05-08-2011, 04:57 PM
And all these stupid Libtards in Britain won't even consider deporting or limiting third world immigration. Liberalism = mental disorder.

doodle
05-08-2011, 05:01 PM
The accused suspect was tried and convicted in a court of law before he was assassinated, what exactly are they protesting? If anything, one might expect some protests from Geneva, not out of London.

That said, to their hundreds in protest, we have thousands in celeberation. We win.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6kI8EUqbWdM

Dr.3D
05-08-2011, 05:02 PM
To their hundreds in protest, we have thousands in celeberation. We win.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6kI8EUqbWdM

What is this, some kind of sporting event?

doodle
05-08-2011, 05:07 PM
What is this, some kind of sporting event?

If we consider spreading of Freedom, racial equality and human rights a sport, I suppose.

JK/SEA
05-08-2011, 05:11 PM
If we consider spreading of Freedom, racial equality and human rights a sport, I suppose.

hahaha!...love your sarcasm!...pretending murdering someone without a trial, and pretending bombing innocent people is spreading mob rule (democracy) is sane...gawd, you are a hoot!...

Dr.3D
05-08-2011, 05:34 PM

Well, I guess it's Team America we need to root for eh?

RP Supporter
05-08-2011, 05:35 PM
Pictures like this are why I can't fully condemn groups like the BNP. If a group refuses to integrate and holds values that are in stark opposition to the values of the country they're in (Like say, calling for the violent overthrow of the government and the establishment of a theocratic state) They should be made to at least feel uncomfortable and unwelcome in return.

It's a tough situation. I'm not a neocon, and 90% of our problems would be solved if we just stopped meddling in other countries affairs. At the same time, if groups immigrate to a society they are so diametrically opposed to the values of, the country has every right to refuse them entry or expel them, IMHO.

I do realize though that this is a slippery slope, and what's used to justify throwing "them" out today can be used to justify throwing "us" out tomorrow. But I'm not sure what the better option is.

Vessol
05-08-2011, 05:45 PM
You're always going to have some idiots in any nation or religion.

Watch this be used to attack all Muslims in general in the UK.

BlackTerrel
05-08-2011, 06:53 PM
And all these stupid Libtards in Britain won't even consider deporting or limiting third world immigration. Liberalism = mental disorder.

Well this is equally stupid. Deport millions of people because of a few hundred protesters who share similar skin tones?

Pictures like this are why I can't fully condemn groups like the BNP. If a group refuses to integrate and holds values that are in stark opposition to the values of the country they're in (Like say, calling for the violent overthrow of the government and the establishment of a theocratic state) They should be made to at least feel uncomfortable and unwelcome in return.

I can. The BNP is equally stupid and basically hate anyone that isn't white British. They don't seem to focus on any specific group or viewpoints.

awake
05-08-2011, 07:14 PM
http://i56.tinypic.com/99qdft.jpg

Flash
05-08-2011, 07:30 PM
Well this is equally stupid. Deport millions of people because of a few hundred protesters who share similar skin tones?

No, deport people who are alien to the culture that has existed for 1,000+ years and may not contain the same values the native population has. Not only that-- but project the native population from future immigrants who will not assimilate or adopt Britain's values. No one of importance seriously complains that Israel is a Jewish State, or that Japan wants to remain Japanese. Granted, there's some places like America that were stolen from a non-white people and have always been multiracial. The same rules shouldn't apply here.

It's a tough situation. I'm not a neocon, and 90% of our problems would be solved if we just stopped meddling in other countries affairs. At the same time, if groups immigrate to a society they are so diametrically opposed to the values of, the country has every right to refuse them entry or expel them, IMHO.

Apart of me wants to say-- America doesn't have long time live as a nation, or at least as a superpower, we mine as well colonize and convert these non-western nations to capitalism while we still have time on this Earth. And if it causes America to break up like the USSR, then it's a win-win situation.

Teaser Rate
05-08-2011, 07:31 PM
Events like these make me ponder if I should reconsider supporting someone like Giuliani.

doodle
05-08-2011, 08:58 PM
Well, I guess it's Team America we need to root for eh?

Well God does bless those who stand with America, so you have a point.

BTW, when Team America invaded Iraq and instituted Patriot Act,were you among the "turst the President" patriotic folks by any chance? Or you only support Team Obama but opposed team Bush-Cheney-Rumsfeld freedom war operations?

No, deport people who are alien to the culture that has existed for 1,000+ years and may not contain the same values the native population has. Not only that-- but project the native population from future immigrants who will not assimilate or adopt Britain's values. No one of importance seriously complains that Israel is a Jewish State, or that Japan wants to remain Japanese. Granted, there's some places like America that were stolen from a non-white people and have always been multiracial. The same rules shouldn't apply here.

Apart of me wants to say-- America doesn't have long time live as a nation, or at least as a superpower, we mine as well colonize and convert these non-western nations to capitalism while we still have time on this Earth. And if it causes America to break up like the USSR, then it's a win-win situation.

Are you suggesting that America and Britain should be "Christian" states or you meant something else? I don't know about UK, but in US we have powerful muslim and jewish lobbies, doubt they will go for it.

Thanks to Iraq bloodhsed blowback, we already have son on an African muslim arab man running America now. Not sure how much contribution UK made in Iraq freedom party but won't be surprised if in couple of decades they have someone like Barack Hussein Obama as their king in a dramatic blowback there too.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-6OtaInYMXME/TaM2pNr_wFI/AAAAAAAAAXw/Of80b2HmZYo/s1600/obama-muslim-garb.jpghttp://www.african-politics.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/05/obama-in-africa.jpg

Dr.3D
05-08-2011, 09:05 PM
Well God does bless those who stand with America, so you have a point.

BTW, when Team America invaded Iraq and instituted Patriot Act,were you among the "turst the President" patriotic folks by any chance?

Are you familiar with Team America?
Here is the theme song,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YZdJRDpLHbw

Does it sound sarcastic?
I hope it does, because I sure was.

bb_dg
05-08-2011, 09:07 PM

I do realize though that this is a slippery slope, and what's used to justify throwing "them" out today can be used to justify throwing "us" out tomorrow. But I'm not sure what the better option is.

I will have to disagree with you. Going with our country as an example, the reason we have the 1st amendment is so that we can say very controversial things. How is an immigrant group calling for anarchy different from a group of people, who's family have been in the country for generations, calling for anarchy? You can't protect the liberty of some people and not others, that's very hypocritical. Why do we have to conform to the views of everyone around us? As Ron Paul supporters, we disagree with a lot of people, we do not conform. These people have every right to have a protest.

doodle
05-08-2011, 09:11 PM
hahaha!...love your sarcasm!...pretending murdering someone without a trial, and pretending bombing innocent people is spreading mob rule (democracy) is sane...gawd, you are a hoot!...

Cool :)

Are you familiar with Team America?
Here is the theme song,

Does it sound sarcastic?
I hope it does, because I sure was.

Ok, I was too :)
I am familiar with that production, there is so many teams lately, wanted to make sure you were not referrig to Team Abu Ghraib and seriously.

Flash
05-08-2011, 09:55 PM
Are you suggesting that America and Britain should be "Christian" states or you meant something else? I don't know about UK, but in US we have powerful muslim and jewish lobbies, doubt they will go for it.

No, a Christian state would be a bad idea. It contradicts Christianity itself. The problem itself isn't Muslims believe it or not. The problem is radicalized, extreme hot-headed Muslims from the Middle East that are coming into Europe, breeding in massive numbers, and will soon out grow the Christian population. If they moved into Europe, adopted their culture and converted to Christianity over time. Then that's great. But the reverse is actually happening. Natives are being converted at a pretty fast pace. It won't be long until Muslims are the majority in these nations, unless action is taken..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6-3X5hIFXYU

You know, Israel allows Christians and Muslims into their nation-- but it's in small numbers. It's complete BULLSHIT that Europeans are forced (by the EU, from what i understand) to allow a bunch of muslims into their country. All that will happen is they will one day become the majority in Europe & Christianity will become a small religion like in Syria or Egypt.

Thankfully there is hope...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w_qYKa1n8Es

Marine Le Pen, the leader of France's far-right National Front party will secure the second place with 17 percent in the first round of May 12 vote, according to the poll.
source:
http://www.presstv.ir/detail/178936.html

Thanks to Iraq bloodhsed blowback, we already have son on an African muslim arab man running America now. Not sure how much contribution UK made in Iraq freedom party but won't be surprised if in couple of decades they have someone like Barack Hussein Obama as their king in a dramatic blowback there too.

Oh I know our foreign & domestic policies have destroyed America. I'm just at the point where I hope the Empire falls and if we can secularize a few muslim nations along the way then F it.

BlackTerrel
05-08-2011, 11:24 PM
Thread fail on my part. Point was supposed to be that there is a middle ground between "all Muslims are evil, all 1.2 billion of them" and "there is not a single bad Muslim. I heard there was a Muslim who was a bad tipper once, but apparently that was a CIA false flag".

You're always going to have some idiots in any nation or religion.

Yep.

ExPatPaki
05-09-2011, 10:37 AM
Thread fail on my part. Point was supposed to be that there is a middle ground between "all Muslims are evil, all 1.2 billion of them" and "there is not a single bad Muslim.

You always like to make this point, don't you?

I heard there was a Muslim who was a bad tipper once

Most Muslims are bad tippers. True story.

WilliamC
05-09-2011, 10:49 AM
I will have to disagree with you. Going with our country as an example, the reason we have the 1st amendment is so that we can say very controversial things. How is an immigrant group calling for anarchy different from a group of people, who's family have been in the country for generations, calling for anarchy? You can't protect the liberty of some people and not others, that's very hypocritical. Why do we have to conform to the views of everyone around us? As Ron Paul supporters, we disagree with a lot of people, we do not conform. These people have every right to have a protest.

Very true. Peaceable assembly and protest are and should be protected under the 1st amendment.

Of course I should be able to hold an anti-Islam rally right next door to a mosque and show cartoons that parody Mohamud as a pig and such as well.

See that's the great thing about 'free speech', if properly applied it allows you to identify the real crazies and threats to a civil society, they will be the ones who violently react against it.

doodle
05-09-2011, 11:02 AM
You know, Israel allows Christians and Muslims into their nation-- but it's in small numbers. It's complete BULLSHIT that Europeans are forced (by the EU, from what i understand) to allow a bunch of muslims into their country. All that will happen is they will one day become the majority in Europe & Christianity will become a small religion like in Syria or Egypt.

Apples and oranges, Israel is a religious democracy with strong religious grounding based on OT principles. Europe for the most part is overly modernity based democracies with very little or no religious/racial discrimination laws governing dating/mating/marriage/land ownership rights compared to Israel. Post 9/11, that has been changing radically though and may change further looking at voices coming out of Israel:

Caution: this article contains strong language

http://www.haaretz.com/print-edition/opinion/israel-must-choose-between-peace-and-a-racist-state-1.359742

Oh I know our foreign & domestic policies have destroyed America. I'm just at the point where I hope the Empire falls and if we can secularize a few muslim nations along the way then F it.

Last few decades we have spent radicalizing them bu shipping them US tax payers funded radicalized jihadi literature, I supposed we owe it to them to spend next couple of decades to secularize them at tax payers expense also:

Tax payers funded radicalistion of Iraq starting from 2003:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UZj0nsj2DyE

Tax payers funded radicalization of Afghanistan starting from late 1970s:

Photos Link (http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?284268-Photos-Afghanistan-before-US-imposed-jihadism-there&p=3170091&viewfull=1#post3170091)

Tax payers funded radicalization of America post Iraqi liberation:

Photo Link (http://www.ethiosun.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/06/Obama-Africa2.jpg)

I rest my case.

Freedom 4 all
05-09-2011, 11:47 AM
Hmm a 3 way free for all brawl with extremest Muslims, White Nationalists, and cops. This is NOT going to end well.

Brian4Liberty
05-09-2011, 12:00 PM

Yep.

And you can add that neo-conservatives are just as messed up (or even more). They are globalists who advocate for massive immigration with no oversight, yet they want to bomb and invade "them" over there. Now that's a ridiculous combination of policies. Allow radicals to immigrate into your country, and then bomb innocent people in the country they just came from because of that radical rhetoric.

Dr.3D
05-09-2011, 12:04 PM
Yep.

And you can add that neo-conservatives are just as messed up (or even more). They are globalists who advocate for massive immigration with no oversight, yet they want to bomb and invade "them" over there. Now that's a ridiculous combination of policies. Allow radicals to immigrate into your country, and then bomb innocent people in the country they just came from because of that radical rhetoric.
Sounds more like they want to drive the radicals out of their own country and have them come over here. I thought they said they were trying to fight terrorism overseas, so they wouldn't have to fight it here.

Sounds to me like they don't care about terrorism, but rather want to bring the fight home as quickly as possible.

Flash
05-09-2011, 12:57 PM
Apples and oranges, Israel is a religious democracy with strong religious grounding based on OT principles. Europe for the most part is overly modernity based democracies with very little or no religious/racial discrimination laws governing dating/mating/marriage/land ownership rights compared to Israel. Post 9/11, that has been changing radically though and may change further looking at voices coming out of Israel:

Yes, I think everyone knows the current state of Europe. This doesn't mean Europe won't change to a more ethnocentric nationalist policy in the future. According the trends I have seen, this will happen. As it should. More than likely the American Empire will fall, and Euro-Russian nations won't see it in their best interests to help out a tiny Zionist state.

And as for Democracies-- they don't last long. We all know this. People vote for politicians who look good and don't understand things like economics. Either that or they do understand economics but continue to appease the self-interests groups, lobbyists, and the Unions that got them into power. The answer, of course, is a Republic. Where Senators are selected by the state legislature and actually represent the states. I fear America is too far gone to be salvaged.