PDA

View Full Version : Obama blew away Donald Trump/the birthers

hillbilly123069
05-08-2011, 08:46 AM
Blew us away? More of an inept attempt to blow smoke.LOL
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20110507/ap_on_re_us/us_powell_trump

TruckinMike
05-08-2011, 11:11 AM
"That was when President Obama took out his birth certificate and blew away Donald Trump and all the birthers!"

Funny how the language reeks of a sports event. I guess Powell plays for the blue team now.

...C'est la vie,

TMike

doodle
05-08-2011, 12:15 PM
Colin Powell knows a thing or two about it, after all he himself blewn away skeptics, UN and World Community very recently:

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?291581-Dems-demand-Senator-Scott-Brown-reveal-name-who-showed-him-fake-bin-Laden-death-photo&p=3258024&viewfull=1#post3258024

BlackTerrel
05-08-2011, 04:30 PM
ORANGEBURG, S.C. – Colin Powell told graduates of South Carolina's premier historically black university that they were graduating during a tumultuous time that saw a royal wedding, a pope's beatification and a U.S. military assault that killed Osama bin Laden, "the worst person on earth."

But the former secretary of state and Joint Chiefs chairman told South Carolina State University's 400 graduates on Friday that he particularly enjoyed another recent event: "That was when President Obama took out his birth certificate and blew away Donald Trump and all the birthers!"

The stadium roared in approval of Powell's comments on the president's move last week to quell the doubts of those who don't believe he was born in Hawaii. The retired Army four-star general endorsed Obama's 2008 presidential bid.

Earlier Friday, Powell was made an honorary member of the school's ROTC hall of fame.

Sounds like the crowd approved. By the way latest "birther" poll I saw was 3%. So I guess he was right. Expect Trump to bow out soon.

Dr.3D
05-08-2011, 04:32 PM
Emmm, what did Obama do to quell the doubts of those who don't believe he was born in Hawaii?

BlackTerrel
05-08-2011, 06:52 PM
Emmm, what did Obama do to quell the doubts of those who don't believe he was born in Hawaii?

You mean other than release his birth certificate?

Don Lapre
05-08-2011, 07:37 PM
lol

Yeah, you mean that 'abstract' he produced?

lol

Add Colon Pile's name to the very long list of fools who are going to have shit on their face when this whole Obama fraud blows up in the coming weeks.

hillbilly123069
05-08-2011, 07:41 PM
In for a penny, in for a pound.

steph3n
05-08-2011, 07:42 PM
Blew us away?

us? You don't speak for me.

Theocrat
05-08-2011, 07:46 PM
http://undertheradarmedia.files.wordpress.com/2009/10/keynan-born-obama.jpg

Johncjackson
05-08-2011, 07:48 PM
He did, and it's irrelevant. Obama is a terrible president and it has nothing to do with his birthplace and heritage or the conspiracies. Ron Paul has pretty much rejected the birther issue or at least correctly made it a non-issue. Worry about things that matter. Sometimes it really infuriates me when I read forums like this one and find so many people concerned with issues that are irrelevant at best and odious at worst, but then I guess I remember that we are quite a collection of diverse people with a lot of nuts ( and I say that affectionately) in the bunch. Unfortunately sometimes I wonder if people are deliberately attempting to sabotage things by going for a very narrow view that excludes 99% of rational liberty lovers.

Don Lapre
05-08-2011, 07:52 PM
Ron Paul has pretty much rejected the birther issue or at least correctly made it a non-issue. Worry about things that matter.

If so, add Ron Paul's name to the very long list of fools who will have shit on their face when the Obama fraud blows up in the coming weeks.

Enjoy the party, Ronnie!

Johncjackson
05-08-2011, 07:55 PM
If so, add Ron Paul's name to the very long list of fools who will have shit on their face when the Obama fraud blows up in the coming weeks.

Enjoy the party, Ronnie!

Are you still making money placing those really small classified ads?

AuH20
05-08-2011, 08:08 PM
He did, and it's irrelevant. Obama is a terrible president and it has nothing to do with his birthplace and heritage or the conspiracies. Ron Paul has pretty much rejected the birther issue or at least correctly made it a non-issue. Worry about things that matter. Sometimes it really infuriates me when I read forums like this one and find so many people concerned with issues that are irrelevant at best and odious at worst, but then I guess I remember that we are quite a collection of diverse people with a lot of nuts ( and I say that affectionately) in the bunch. Unfortunately sometimes I wonder if people are deliberately attempting to sabotage things by going for a very narrow view that excludes 99% of rational liberty lovers.

Irrevelant? If his past was altered, what else is hidden from us? Forget about the left/right paradigm but focus on why someone of such ill repute would be selected by the oligarchs? I suspect, like Wayne Madsen has uncovered, that the man has CIA ties. Of course, I don't think these questions belong in the public realm but they should be investigated fully behind the scenes.

BlackTerrel
05-08-2011, 11:01 PM

Well there you have it. Newspapers never get stuff wrong.

Except for those newspapers in Hawaii that printed Obama's birth.

Depressed Liberator
05-08-2011, 11:22 PM

Ah yes, the credentials of the SUNDAY STANDARD trump those of ever other fucking in the world. You have single handily proven that Barack Obama was born in Kenya, congratulations. Where do you want to receive your medal?

amy31416
05-08-2011, 11:34 PM
Are you still making money placing those really small classified ads?

That bitch draws motherfucking turtles to try to get into art school.

Indy Vidual
05-08-2011, 11:43 PM

Obama looks young and happy to have been born in Kenya. :)

Classical Liberal
05-09-2011, 12:13 AM
That Sunday Standard article is from the AP (says so at the end). This is what aggravates me about conspiracy theories in general. People parrot absolute lies that are easy to disprove. The original AP article had nothing about "Kenyan-born".

Link-
http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/html/nationworld/2001966048_cdig26.html

Don Lapre
05-09-2011, 12:47 AM
I agree that a newspaper piece like that does nothing to prove that Barry was born out of the country.

That said, it's pieces like that (and MANY other things) which made his background very murky.
That being so, it was entirely rightful, prior to the '08 election, for U.S. citizens to want to see proof of his citizenship.

He stonewalled then - and finally put an image of a COLB up on the internet.
LOL
I won't even go into what a complete joke that image(s) is.

Then, for 2+ years more, Barry stonewalled by fighting lawsuit after lawsuit to keep from showing a simple document - which the people rightfully should expect to be shown.

Behavior of one with something to hide much??

At any rate, he produced a fake document less than two weeks ago and he's fucked.

Criminal in SO many ways, this guy is.

It will be pure delight seeing him go down hard.

devil21
05-09-2011, 01:01 AM
Well there you have it. Newspapers never get stuff wrong.

Except for those newspapers in Hawaii that printed Obama's birth.

They're only accurate when they defend your position, right BT?

Indy Vidual
05-09-2011, 01:03 AM
At any rate, he produced a fake document less than two weeks ago and he's...

Is the new one fake?

ronpaulitician
05-09-2011, 01:05 AM
People really are into this "he ain't born here!" thing, huh?

Personally, I think it's a non-issue even if he wasn't born in the US. Yeah, yeah, Constitution this, Constitution that. But as an individual I reserve the right to question the law itself, and this is one that I think could be updated (to remove the birth requirement). As long as the voting requirement remains, there's no reason not to allow a non-natural citizen to run for the highest office. And, no, I don't have any particular candidate (certainly not Ahnold) in mind. Just a matter of principle.

ronpaulitician
05-09-2011, 01:08 AM
Of course it is. There was a second baby on the grassy knoll.

Indy Vidual
05-09-2011, 01:19 AM
JFK Assassins don't even qualify as "conspiracy" anymore, learn your history.

Of course it is. There was a second baby on the grassy knoll.

Watch from zero to ~1:15

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4f3mlbrwXjg

Don Lapre
05-09-2011, 01:33 AM
Is the new one fake?

What are you talking about?

Indy Vidual
05-09-2011, 01:52 AM
What are you talking about?

You called the latest Obama Birth cert a fake, do you have a favorite link to help document your statement?

Don Lapre
05-09-2011, 03:49 AM
There are quite a few.

This is one.

https://docs.google.com/viewer?a=v&pid=explorer&chrome=true&srcid=0B1eQRJILO2U0ZWUwODM0ZDktZTg2OC00Yzc0LWI4YzA tODBkZWU2YjBhZDU1&hl=en&authkey=CKv6_hg

cindy25
05-09-2011, 03:52 AM
Trump is more dangerous now than ever; he is free of the birther argument, and will now fully pursue the anti-China argument. Powell is gloating because of Osama.

Dr.3D
05-09-2011, 08:16 AM
Is the new one fake?

Did they produce layered documents back in the 60s?

hillbilly123069
05-09-2011, 08:30 AM
That Sunday Standard article is from the AP (says so at the end). This is what aggravates me about conspiracy theories in general. People parrot absolute lies that are easy to disprove. The original AP article had nothing about "Kenyan-born".

Link-
http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/html/nationworld/2001966048_cdig26.html
The point here I was after is that he LIED! We all know the majority of these politicians are morally corrupt scum that are out to improve their own lifes. Not much different than what most the rest of us would do. Some of you will say, " I would give a job to a few friends, nothing else"or " I would not let anyone get hurt or short-changed over my actions,"etc. Its just good intentions. Nothing wrong with that is it? My dad used to tell me the road to hell is paved with good intentions. I'm inclined to believe that philosophy.
But the issue at hand is he lied! He's still lying! If he were honest, why spend 2 MILLION dollars to obscure it? Back room meetings to push things that they feel the need to hide from the public? WHY? I mean aside from the fact mostly lobby firms give paper to these pricks and we have a new law all of a sudden. I do not know the liars in the new crowd. They will be there. They are taking down this country. Events of the last decade scream that.
A short history lesson, In all history, the period of 1800 to 1900 showed the astronomical leaps in technology. All originating, idealogically or otherwise, in this country at the period in time. We went from quadraped transport to modern age. At the end of this 100 yr spurt, Uncle Sam gets a taste of the free money with the voluntary income tax during ww1, technology stalls except for the military/government. Enter the federal reserve, along with a # of events devised to help along this path to taking down the US Constitution. You should read the Declaration of Independence and see if you can see anything that grabs your attention. You need to look around, verify what you know. The upcoming election is the most important this country has ever had.

Maestro232
05-09-2011, 08:31 AM
I don't mind ppl who aren't interested in the birther issues, but I do get kind of annoyed with those who malign birthers and tell us we're wasting our time. Calling out a lying president is not a waste of time. If truth in public office has ceased to be important then we are doomed.

specsaregood
05-09-2011, 08:35 AM
Blew us away? More of an inept attempt to blow smoke.LOL

For the record, you are hardly a representative of the majority of this board (us). He blew you away, most of us couldn't care less about this distraction.

Theocrat
05-09-2011, 02:28 PM
To all those who criticized me about the Sunday Standard article (I even received a neg rep for it [lol]), I am not a "Birther." I don't really care, at the moment, what Obama's citizenship status is. I just found the news article interesting, and I thought it was something Trump would have picked up on.

Peace&Freedom
05-09-2011, 02:58 PM
To all those who criticized me about the Sunday Standard article (I even received a neg rep for it [lol]), I am not a "Birther." I don't really care, at the moment, what Obama's citizenship status is. I just found the news article interesting, and I thought it was something Trump would have picked up on.

That's the key point. Trump didn't pick up on this or other better arguments for questioning Obama's eligibility. Instead he used weaker points and studiously avoided bringing up Barry's past CIA ties, or his Indonesian citizenship, which makes the issue of where he was originally born moot. Trump WAS NEVER one of the birthers, in my view, he was most likely either exploiting the issue, or worse, an establishment tool who was used to set the issue up so that Barry could "blow it away" once and for all with his cut and paste BC. I'm still waiting for non-birthers to say with a straight face that "document" would be court-admissible data given fraudulent elements already identified on it. What's fair is fair---if they're going to dismiss the Kenyan birth certificate as clearly fraudulent, then I do the same regarding the WH photocopy BC.

That was why Barry/his CIA handlers spent so much money and signed executive orders to keep key documents unavailable from public view: 1) many of the documents are forged or phony, and would be exposed as such if directly examined, and 2) the documents are missing/destroyed or don't exist, meaning he never naturalized upon coming back to the US. Either way, an illegal alien is occupying the WH.

Peace&Freedom
05-09-2011, 03:03 PM
For the record, you are hardly a representative of the majority of this board (us). He blew you away, most of us couldn't care less about this distraction.

No, he blew no one away, and birthers are not going to be distracted by the establishment's attempt to use Trump as a judas goat to kill the issue. The media has tried umpteen times to do so, to no avail, and this episode will be no exception. The truth will prevail.

hillbilly123069
05-09-2011, 04:11 PM
Not to distract from the topic but specsaregood lives in internet forums at his computer desk. Not really concerned what the critics think.

specsaregood
05-09-2011, 04:44 PM
//

Dr.3D
05-09-2011, 04:46 PM
Now, now lads, quit throwing sand on each other.

This sand box is big enough for everybody. :D

BlackTerrel
05-09-2011, 08:16 PM
They're only accurate when they defend your position, right BT?

Not really. I can see how a newspaper can make a mistake and say an unknown Senator of Kenyan ancestry was Kenyan born. I've seen worse shit happen.

I don't really see how a Hawaiin newspaper would say someone was born in a local hospital when they were in fact born in Kenya.

Don Lapre
05-09-2011, 09:07 PM
I don't really see how a Hawaiin newspaper would say someone was born in a local hospital when they were in fact born in Kenya.

The newspaper photocopy doesn't state that the child was born in a local hospital.