PDA

View Full Version : Umm... is the rally location confirmed?!?

d991
10-27-2007, 12:05 AM
Here's where the "official Philly Rally" website says the rally is taking place:
"The rally will be held on the lawn next to the visitor's center at 6th and Market Streets, at Independence Mall, Philadelphia"

Here's what the Ron Paul website has to say:
"The rally location will be announced shortly."
http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm=dBjFsj_2beVwWkQTcU_2bTekYA_3d_3d

Is there any reason the campaign is saying the location is TBA?!

meghandan1
10-27-2007, 07:48 AM
I think the issue is which block we will be facing. Are you familiar with the Mall? We will on on the mall for sure, but we may not face 6tha nd Market it may be Arch, but either way, no one will miss us with the layout of the area, it is one big open block/lawn.

d991
10-27-2007, 08:03 AM
I think the issue is which block we will be facing. Are you familiar with the Mall? We will on on the mall for sure, but we may not face 6tha nd Market it may be Arch, but either way, no one will miss us with the layout of the area, it is one big open block/lawn.

Thanks! And thanks for the hotel information. We actually found one closer to downtown for $159 through priceline.com, its the Hampton Inn Philadelphia next to the Convention Centre. It's about a mile from the Mall. I don't know the area at all but I was just concerned the rally would be somewhere else. I hope this rally is going to be huge!

Sematary
10-27-2007, 08:11 AM
Yes. Confirmed.

d991
11-01-2007, 12:15 PM
Yes. Confirmed.

I knew I should have called the campaign head office....I'm not that surprised actually, I'm just more surprised more people weren't asking the same question I was last week when the campaign website said site TBA.

drexhex
11-01-2007, 02:00 PM
I'm confused by Sematary's "Yes. Confirmed."

What are you confirming? That they WILL be at Independence Mall? Has there been an official announcement yet?