PDA

View Full Version : Ron Paul 2012 Blimps for Events/Sports Events, Ron Paul's Air Defense!!!!!

speciallyblend
05-07-2011, 11:34 PM
This is what i found on my first search! These balloons are bigger then average mini blimps. They could be used in subdivisions,beaches,interstates,all sporting events and straw polls hint hint Ames Iowa:)! I would think they pay for themselves on the first event and last thru 2012 and cannot be grounded as much and do not require a paid crew!! We should put so many of these balloons in strategic places in Iowa and NH and everywhere. We need to put so many blimps in the air. That Americans think it is national defense and Ron Paul is saving us from air attack from the Muslims:) some sarcasm there:) Ron Paul's Air Defense!!!!!!!!!
http://www.balloonsdirect.com/blimps.htm prices below video VVVVVVVVVVVV

Save Iowa from the Neo-Cons, use the Ron Paul's Air Defense!!!!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lu9Ycq64Gy4

prices and sizes Basic price list, plus volume and net lift data for inflatable blimps above.
Size
Blimp cost

Basic art **
Volume
Net lift

10' long x 4' diameter (indoor use) $520.00

$275.00
87 cu ft
1.4 lbs

13' long x 4'9" (limited outdoor use) 710.00

170 cu ft
2.5 lbs

15' long x 4'9" 860.00

180 cu ft
4.4 lbs

18' long x 6'1" 1245.00

355 cu ft
10.5 lbs

20' long x 6'8" 1545.00

472 cu ft
16 lbs

26' long x 8'8" Coated nylon 5900.00

call
1040 cu ft
32 lbs

30' long x 10' Coated nylon 8640.00

call
1600 cu ft
57 lbs

** Basic art is lettering or simple graphics, two sides, up to 13 characters per side, one color. Any other artwork requirement must be quoted.

Digital image printing is available at the basic art price on White balloon material only. Any other balloon material color must be painted. Material colors: Red, Blue, Yellow, Orange, White, Green, Clear. Black for indoor use only.

It is highly recommended to use our 4 foot long filling hose for use with all giant balloons. It features a CGA580 fitting compatible with all non-disposable helium cylinders - $21.00.

speciallyblend
05-08-2011, 12:15 AM
the smaller blimps could be used in subdivisions .then you could use different sizes for interstates but use private property and let them fly high:) good variety of prices and these are affordable and you have options on sizes, the big boys could be used at sporting events,straw polls and whatever grassroots find necessary!!! mini ones,smaller ones,med ones,large ones and then vw size ones etc etc!!! If only i had money . I hope folks take this option serious! It wouldn't take to much to pull this off in iowa, flood the cities and rural areas and highways anywhere ron paul supporters own property! These blimps could be passed state to state events! anywho thought i would throw the idea out there if i could fund it i would but oo well:(

Aratus
05-08-2011, 08:09 AM
the very bright idea is that there is a price range
and an easy way to guestimate a potential audiance

speciallyblend
05-08-2011, 06:24 PM
the very bright idea is that there is a price range
and an easy way to guestimate a potential audiance

plus from what i am reading about these balloons is they need no crews:) or paid ron paul supporters:) some state groups could invest in some bigger ones and reuse them between the states!! meetups and individuals could get smaller bigger ones and use these in suburbs, rural areas etc etc , lots of options and no one to bitch and complain at:)

if we at least made it a project, we could find one dealer and probably get a good discount if enough of different sizes are bought. Folks getting the smaller blimp balloons probably all ready have sources but i was looking for these type of larger balloons which make a huge impact and need no crews or paid staff!!!

Maximus
05-08-2011, 06:41 PM
The McDonalds near my place has been flying one, super catchy, they even put a light under to fly it at night. I would assume depending on how how you fly it you need to pay attention to local flight paths.

speciallyblend
05-08-2011, 06:51 PM
The McDonalds near my place has been flying one, super catchy, they even put a light under to fly it at night. I would assume depending on how how you fly it you need to pay attention to local flight paths.

yeah exactly ,there is also a reason why most car dealerships have them. If you look at the bigger ones i am sure folks will need to check local,county and state regulations but if someone is within a mile of big intersections or in large traffic areas. These things big or small can be seen from all directions!!!

One Last Battle!
05-08-2011, 08:57 PM
Blimps are for wusses.

I propose we get Ron Paul aeroplanes instead. They would stand out much more :D

RileyE104
05-08-2011, 09:12 PM
I'll never have $800 to spend on a mini-blimp....

I'll stick with the balloon ones... Which reminds me, where can I get a bunch of them now? I only have one in my room. :)

Carehn
05-08-2011, 09:16 PM
We should get a bunch of people in the right states to pull money together on this. Not the only thing that needs done but would be cool. Someone start a thread about where they are and how much needs to be raised.

Austin
05-08-2011, 09:21 PM
Please spend money on buses, gas for door to door, or YAL instead. We already have nearly 80% name recognition. Even if we had low name recognition, there are still better ways to get our name and our message out there.

speciallyblend
05-22-2011, 03:58 PM
blimpin

speciallyblend
05-22-2011, 04:00 PM
We should get a bunch of people in the right states to pull money together on this. Not the only thing that needs done but would be cool. Someone start a thread about where they are and how much needs to be raised.

yeah , i was thinking maybe contact some nh and iowa people and maybe look into a few for nh and then iowa and let them be used all over the state thru local contacts!!