PDA

View Full Version : Bill Maher Would Lick Barack Obama's Shoes If Asked

AuH20
05-07-2011, 03:27 PM
The man is pathological. He's become the left's Rush Limbaugh.

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2011/05/07/973910/-Bill-Maher-lays-out-GOPs-utter-failure

Because it's not defense. 9/11 happened on your watch. And you retaliated by invading the wrong country. And you lost a 10-year game of hide-and-seek with Osama bin Laden. And you're responsible for running up most of the debt, which, more than anything, makes us weak. You're supposed to be the party with the killer instinct. But it was a Democrat who put a bomb in Gaddafi's bedroom and a bullet in bin Laden's eye like Moe Greene. Raising the question, how many Muslims does a black guy have to kill in one weekend before crackers climb down off his ass?

New Rule, conspiracy theorists who are claiming that we didn't really kill bin Laden, must be reminded that they didn't think he did the crime in the first place! Come on, nutjobs, keep your bullshit straight! The towers were brought down in a controlled demolition by George W. Bush to distract attention from Hawaii where CIA operatives were planting phony birth records, so that a Kenyan named Obama could someday rise to power and pretend to take out the guy we pretended took out the towers! And I know that's true because I just got it in an e-mail from Trump.

Wren
05-07-2011, 03:30 PM
Guy's so smug I cringe whenever I hear him speak. He used to be a little funny back in the day until he suddenly got way more political after the 08 elections. If he still considers himself a 'comedian' then the same can be said about Ed Schultz

Anti Federalist
05-07-2011, 03:30 PM
Become?

I also think he'd prefer to lick other things belonging to our dear leader first.

Eric21ND
05-07-2011, 03:38 PM
Why does he always have hack republicans like David Frum on? No wonder his view of republicans and government are so distorted. If he had a panel of Thomas Woods, Judge Napolitano, and Ron Paul his head would explode.

heavenlyboy34
05-07-2011, 03:58 PM
Why does he always have hack republicans like David Frum on? No wonder his view of republicans and government are so distorted. If he had a panel of Thomas Woods, Judge Napolitano, and Ron Paul his head would explode.

He's had RP on his show, and was very friendly toward him. He practically endorsed him for president back during the '07-'08 primary season. Maher's show has gone downhill...he used to be funny and rather left-libertarianish. :( His older routines are still on youtube and a good laugh for the most part. :)

Michael Landon
05-07-2011, 04:02 PM
Anyone want to help me e-mail bomb Maher to get me on the panel? Not to talk myself up but seriously, I'd kill everyone on the panel in a debate.

- ML

Anti Federalist
05-07-2011, 04:46 PM
Little Joe kicks ass.

Anti Federalist
05-07-2011, 04:48 PM

http://www.brainygamer.com/photos/uncategorized/2008/08/14/oz_scarecrow_1.jpg

emazur
05-07-2011, 04:52 PM
Little Joe kicks ass.

http://0.tqn.com/d/animatedtv/1/0/z/9/kidrockhomer.jpg

Anti Federalist
05-07-2011, 05:48 PM
You know Joe C. is dead?

BlackTerrel
05-07-2011, 06:14 PM
Anyone want to help me e-mail bomb Maher to get me on the panel? Not to talk myself up but seriously, I'd kill everyone on the panel in a debate.

- ML

I'm game.

YumYum
05-07-2011, 07:25 PM
I think Bill Maher has become for the Left what Rush Limbaugh is to the Right. The Right needs a funny, witty smart-ass that can outperform Maher. That guy Miller, who is on O'Reilly doesn't cut it.

Flash
05-07-2011, 07:46 PM
Having a funny comical right-wing comedian would be cool. But I would never want someone like Bill Maher, who viciously attacks people on a personal level who he disagrees with.

NewRightLibertarian
05-07-2011, 08:45 PM
This guy is a scumbag. The fact that he once paraded around as a libertarian is extremely disappointing.

Maher loves pro-empire, 'moderate' Republicans because he is a shill for the status quo. He enjoys his privileged status as gatekeeper and propagandist for the 'cool' Obama regime.

ronpaulitician
05-07-2011, 09:07 PM
Just ask him nicely to have Ron Paul on. I have a feeling that this week's debate, with the quote about prostitution and heroin, would be a great "Here's what my next guest had to say a few months ago" bit.

emazur
05-07-2011, 09:27 PM
You know Joe C. is dead?

Yup.

heavenlyboy34
05-07-2011, 09:33 PM
I think Bill Maher has become for the Left what Rush Limbaugh is to the Right. The Right needs a funny, witty smart-ass that can outperform Maher. That guy Miller, who is on O'Reilly doesn't cut it.

Right wingers are too boring to be funny, witty smartasses.

Liberty_Mike
05-07-2011, 09:35 PM
Become?

I also think he'd prefer to lick other things belonging to our dear leader first.

HAHA!!

Bill Maher used to be funny, such as the days of Politicaly Incorrect. Unfortunately he has turned into a complete schill for the Obama administration.

heavenlyboy34
05-07-2011, 09:42 PM
HAHA!!

Bill Maher used to be funny, such as the days of Politicaly Incorrect. Unfortunately he has turned into a complete schill for the Obama administration.
Sad but true. :( It is also unfortunate that he sometimes associates himself with libertarianism. :P

AuH20
05-07-2011, 10:15 PM

Tell that to Ann Coulter. In fact, Coulter and Maher did a few shows together.

cindy25
05-07-2011, 11:48 PM
Maher plays to his audience, as does everyone else

nate895
05-07-2011, 11:54 PM

I have experienced the opposite. Right-wing satire is much better than left-wing satire. Small government satire is the best, though.

ClayTrainor
05-09-2011, 01:26 AM
I'm actually enjoying the new season of "real time" so far. I watched an episode last night where he had a panel talking about the death of OBL, and he had Jeremy Scahill on. It was pretty great, and Scahill kept calling out this intellectual neo-con for being full of shit.