PDA

View Full Version : Where The Battle Needs To Be Fought...

PineGroveDave
05-07-2011, 10:10 AM
Different tactics and strategies need to be implemented throughout a campaign. The way I see it right now, attention and participation needs to be turned toward attending meetings at the local Republican Party HQ offices.

My opinion...Right now, most Americans are not paying attention to who is running...they simply don't care. They're really not going to care right up until their respective parties, and the media, tell them who to vote for. They'll then blindly march in to the voting booth and vote for whomever they've been told to vote for. That being said, RP needs the Republican "nod". Again I said "most" Americans, not all. But those "most" Americans are the ones that cast "most" of the votes.

Our local Republican HQ office holds meetings on the 3rd Thursday of every month to discuss "the issues". My HQ is run by a bunch of "good ol' boy" and are generally a bunch of imbeciles who hold power in my county simply because their families have been here since the Gold Rush (I live in the Mother Lode).

The next meeting should be interesting after watching the debate and I most assuredly will be attending to offer my, albeit lone, opinion of why we should throw in with RP. I have a tough fight on my hands because most of these folks are warmongering, neo-con automatons that are pro PATRIOT, FISA, American Empire...yet tout themselves a freedom loving Americans.

I'm not going to waste my time at this point with signs and whatnot. I will be exerting efforts to sway the folks at the Republican HQ to start supporting RP. With the backing of the local Republican Party offices, he stands a better chance of winning. With their backing, then I will turn my attention toward getting his name out to the general public.