PDA

View Full Version : Video of Americans Celebrating bin Laden's death CENSORED by Youtube

Joey Fuller
05-07-2011, 08:07 AM
original video posted by Adam Kokesh... a quick interview with a drunk college student kinda sums up the power of the Mainstream Media and how uninformed our youth/most Americans are concerning Endless Wars of Aggression-

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hhXt4BjLL0g&feature=related

reposted by Liberty Activists:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MZFzrOF9W_8&feature=channel_video_title

"Do not rejoice when your enemy falls, and let not your heart be glad when he stumbles, lest the Lord see it and be displeased, and turn away his anger from him." - Prov 24:17-18
"I will mourn the loss of thousands of precious lives, but I will not rejoice in the death of one, not even an enemy. [...] Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that." Martin Luther King Jr

Lothario
05-07-2011, 09:27 AM
scariest video I've seen since watching the documentary Collapse.

Lovecraftian4Paul
05-07-2011, 09:32 AM
You know the White House must have gotten the word out about free beer to the college campuses before Obama's speech.

aravoth
05-07-2011, 09:40 AM
Only thing missing is a burning effigy and a bunch some AK's randomly firing off rounds into the air.

I wonder if any of them realize that they literally became exactly what they were fighting against.

YumYum
05-07-2011, 09:46 AM
I wonder if they will all be celebrating when they get drafted.

Joey Fuller
05-07-2011, 11:35 AM
this video is so powerful... that's why it was censored (in my opinion)

I showed this to some of my neocon friends.. and it's like they had a moment of clarity.

Neocon friends and previously uninterested persons in politics/Ron Paul now approach me and ask questions.. not because I am some political genius.. just because I'm friendly and everyone knows I am a Ron Paul Supporter...

This is our time.

aGameOfThrones
05-07-2011, 03:15 PM
Damn! Sheep get slaughter, don't they?

Anti Federalist
05-07-2011, 03:17 PM
How was the video censored?

Joey Fuller
05-07-2011, 03:53 PM
if you click the first link.. that is a link to the original footage posted by Adam Kokesh... it was pulled from youtube due to violations blah blah..

a liberty activist had saved it.. so he uploaded it again.. not sure what is in the video that could have caused it to be pulled...

Anti Federalist
05-07-2011, 06:35 PM
if you click the first link.. that is a link to the original footage posted by Adam Kokesh... it was pulled from youtube due to violations blah blah..

a liberty activist had saved it.. so he uploaded it again.. not sure what is in the video that could have caused it to be pulled...

OK, thanks

Theocrat
05-07-2011, 06:43 PM
Only thing missing is a burning effigy and a bunch some AK's randomly firing off rounds into the air.

I wonder if any of them realize that they literally became exactly what they were fighting against.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6WptpG_yVUI

AGRP
05-07-2011, 07:26 PM
My only guess is that these people may have been a rent a mob. Didn't someone say they gathered there BEFORE the announcement? Someone is liable to track these people down and ask them who told them to show up.

Proph
05-07-2011, 08:56 PM
My only guess is that these people may have been a rent a mob. Didn't someone say they gathered there BEFORE the announcement? Someone is liable to track these people down and ask them who told them to show up.

Heh. They made an announcement on CNN/Fox about an hour and a half before he gave the speech. I kept flipping from Firefly (GREAT series, check it out.../end derail) to CNN every once in a while to see what it was all about. The cameras were on the front of the White House, which is why most people went there to start with (how often does he deliver news outdoors at 9/10PM?). IMO, they were just poorly informed, intoxicated, regular people.