PDA

View Full Version : New numbers show inefficiency in internet campaign.

centure7
10-26-2007, 10:09 PM
11 votes on how much time people here spend each day looking at Ron Paul related statistics/numbers/graphs:
0-5 min 9.09%
6-15 min 27.27%
16-30 min 18.18%
More! 45.45%

A good fraction of us are spending a half hour a day looking at numbers... imagine if we used that half hour to get the message out?

When I can, I'll post all the end-of-day numbers for the previous day, each morning, so hopefully you guys just look at the daily updates here instead of spending a half hour of each day combing the various websites. Included will also be the latest poll numbers. Hopefully someone will step up for me on days where I'm gone. On money bomb days maybe a report every two hours (for day-long moneybombs) will keep us from watching it constantly.

steph3n
10-26-2007, 10:10 PM
I left the charts open while I passed out 30 fliers tonight :D

only one did not accept, and 2-3 others chatted for a moment, others took it and went on.

lx43
10-26-2007, 10:39 PM
I put out 5 signs last saturday on major highways in SC. One is on I-95 although I think it may be too small. lol All of them are still there that I put out over the weekend--only one has been stolen. They have been seen by hundreds of people each day.

Plus I saw signs on 501 going into Myrtle Beach and a few other signs put out. We still need lots more signs. Are there any good sites to purchase a variety of RP signs?

Thanks

jj111
10-26-2007, 10:47 PM
Check the section of this board that is titled "Campaign Materials"
at
http://www.ronpaulforums.com/index.php

Brendan Wenzel
10-26-2007, 10:49 PM
We love to see if our hard work pays off. It is our instant gratification attitudes that think we will see a spike every time I check it.

lx43
10-26-2007, 11:19 PM
I would like more detailed signs. For example, Ron Paul Champion of the Constition, repeal the income tax Ron Paul for President, and Ron Paul Revolution.