PDA

View Full Version : Making a Political Ad (For Real) Need Pics

RachelFaith
05-06-2011, 10:21 PM
Hi,

I am making a political ad. Not for TV as it will be about 2-3 mins long. And I do not want to leak details. But one of the effects I wish to use is many pics of Ron Paul and or with his supporters. That means you get to be in the ad. So, if you have a pic of Ron you took, or a pic of you with Ron, post it here. And I will take that as permission to use it in the ad. Going for a Ken Burns effect with music as the pics of you rotate, fade and move around. Can't say more. It will be edited this weekend and posted to my YouTube Monday. Ready to go viral and wake up the people.

You should know this much before you put your face to it by posting a pic. It will be very professional. Not me sitting in a chair talking smack. It will also be a negative ad. An attack ad. Some are not comfortable with those, so I warn you.

It will be dark, scary and somber. It will expose the truth about a certain candidate and he and his people will not like it.

That's all. Anyone who submits a pic, will get a chance to see it, at a screening on line, before I go live, so if you then object, your pic can be removed.

No more details, but I will answer other types of questions.