PDA

View Full Version : One of the Best Videos. MLK JR. is With Us on Our March Toward Liberty. He's One of Us.

AGRP
05-06-2011, 09:17 PM
Also, MLK Jr. @ 5:44. What he says is amazing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=dlmouMA5VTs#at=508

AGRP
05-06-2011, 09:25 PM
He should respond with what he said at 1:32 when he's asked about personal liberty questions.

JVParkour
05-06-2011, 09:32 PM
That was an excellent video. I love the GWB clips thrown in there, from the way W sounded there, I woulda voted for him! lol....

nolvorite
05-06-2011, 09:38 PM
The thing is though the libertarians didn't really like the Civil Rights Act because it expanded the power of the federal government too much

jmdrake
05-06-2011, 09:41 PM
The thing is though the libertarians didn't really like the Civil Rights Act because it expanded the power of the federal government too much

The thing is, the libertarians are already going to vote for Ron Paul or Gary Johnson anyway (unless they are totally stupid) and Ron Paul needs to appeal to a larger segment of the population, most of whom appreciate MLK. Of course people are going to start pissing on this cause of kingophobia and miss the whole point. :(

smartguy911
05-06-2011, 10:02 PM
Great video. I think this one is prob the best one I have seen so far. Two thumbs way up

mCsenget
05-06-2011, 10:21 PM
I think that Cafferty seems like one of the most real and friendly people on network news! Does anybody else get that? In the 2008 campaign era, whenever he talked about Ron Paul, I got the impression that he was very heartened by the news of Paul's growing popularity.

edit: thanks for posting this great video!

no obtrusive music... lots of great clips... very good.

mCsenget
05-06-2011, 10:21 PM

listen to Walter Block and Malcolm X on the Civil Rights Bills/Acts if you want interesting opinions on it.

Maybe Walter Block is the chief one to listen to, being that we are libertarians.

AGRP
05-10-2011, 03:10 PM
:collins: