PDA

View Full Version : Closing the gap on Cain in Fox Facebook Poll - Losing by 600

Dave Aiello
05-06-2011, 04:20 PM
http://www.facebook.com/home.php?sk=question&id=10150178356166336&qa_ref=qd

Don't worry about breaking the link.

VBRonPaulFan
05-06-2011, 04:46 PM
already voted, it's close though.

TheTyke
05-06-2011, 07:51 PM
Voted! Come on, we can let social media support the media spin!

Sentient Void
05-06-2011, 07:53 PM
Definitely! We are winning the FOXNews website poll, which has tens of thousands of people voting. Not nearly as many people have voted on the facebook poll.

If we don't beat him soon (and we have definitely caught up SIGNIFICANTLY), FoxNews might just say - 'the votes are in! Cain wins!' and say nothing about Paul being so close.

tropicangela
05-06-2011, 08:08 PM
At least 8 people on my friends list voted for RP and none for Cain. Now there's a 754 gap.

PreDeadMan
05-06-2011, 09:01 PM
i can't vote anymore it says Block! You are engaging in behavior that may be considered annoying or abusive by other users.
You have been blocked from Body of an error/warning message. Title is: Block! You are engaging in behavior that may be considered annoying or abusive by other users. because you repeatedly misused this feature. This block will last anywhere from a few hours to a few days. When you are allowed to reuse this feature, please proceed with caution. Further misuse may result in your account being permanently disabled. For further information, please visit our {= FAQ page}.

speciallyblend
05-06-2011, 09:11 PM
i can't vote anymore it says Block! You are engaging in behavior that may be considered annoying or abusive by other users.
You have been blocked from Body of an error/warning message. Title is: Block! You are engaging in behavior that may be considered annoying or abusive by other users. because you repeatedly misused this feature. This block will last anywhere from a few hours to a few days. When you are allowed to reuse this feature, please proceed with caution. Further misuse may result in your account being permanently disabled. For further information, please visit our {= FAQ page}.

you should only be voting once!

speciallyblend
05-06-2011, 09:17 PM
i had already voted on this one but i did share on fb and posted;) and imed all my online friends;) and asked them to spread