PDA

View Full Version : Rally in D.C.

parke
10-26-2007, 08:14 PM
The day of inauguration. Because if he doesnt win,we will make capitol hill realize what 'they' are up against. This movement is not slowing down. We cannot afford to lose this race. Our country is under attack from the inside. Ron Paul will deliver to the congress what the people want and will vote for itor they will be dismissed come election time. Period.

The Republican party are turning their backs on the American people. Its obvious by the last debate and the latest from redstate.com censoring Dr. Paul supporters. The Democrats are pussies by not doing what we voted them in to do. Its time to get our country back and keep it.

We are the American Party and we are not going away.

UtahApocalypse
10-26-2007, 08:18 PM
The only rally in D.C. on Inauguration day will be celebrating the swearing in of President Ron Paul M.D.

me3
10-26-2007, 08:26 PM
Let's get Dr. Paul elected. There are a lot of ways to contribute to the grassroots and push the campaign forward. Then, we'll party in the capitol!

Akus
10-26-2007, 08:30 PM
sEND a message to DC?

people have been doing nothing but sending messages to DC. the rallies, the mass Jesus Party kick out, the anti war movies, internet movements, you name it. I think merely telling the elite you disagree is like protesting the sun or the rain. Tangible shifts are necessary, like the one that is about to happen, God willing.

parke
10-26-2007, 08:36 PM
sEND a message to DC?

people have been doing nothing but sending messages to DC. the rallies, the mass Jesus Party kick out, the anti war movies, internet movements, you name it. I think merely telling the elite you disagree is like protesting the sun or the rain. Tangible shifts are necessary, like the one that is about to happen, God willing.

Touche'

centure7
10-26-2007, 08:43 PM
The day of inauguration. Because if he doesnt win,we will make capitol hill realize what 'they' are up against. This movement is not slowing down. We cannot afford to lose this race. Our country is under attack from the inside. Ron Paul will deliver to the congress what the people want and will vote for itor they will be dismissed come election time. Period.

The Republican party are turning their backs on the American people. Its obvious by the last debate and the latest from redstate.com censoring Dr. Paul supporters. The Democrats are pussies by not doing what we voted them in to do. Its time to get our country back and keep it.

We are the American Party and we are not going away.

They are up against a lot, but so are we. We have 200 years of nothing but larger and larger government to deal with.

"A government bureau is the nearest thing to eternal life we'll ever see on this earth!"
- Ronald Reagan

parke
10-26-2007, 08:45 PM
"A government bureau is the nearest thing to eternal life we'll ever see on this earth!"
- Ronald Reagan

Never heard that.. and I laughed my butt off at that one!

walt
10-26-2007, 08:54 PM
this is a stupid poll

Bradley in DC
10-26-2007, 09:02 PM
Anyone coming to DC before the Feb primary gets a walking list and is going door-to-door with us. :D