PDA

View Full Version : Why cant we at least see surveilance film and photos of Bin Laden taken BEFORE the raid?

sofia
05-06-2011, 12:24 PM
Think about it....

We are told that we cant see photos of a dead body with a bullet in the face because its gruesome and would inflame "Al Qaeda"..

OK...well, why arent we being shown the video and photos of Bin Laden taken in the days BEFORE the "attack"????

They said they recognized OBL with face recognition technoogy right?...Soooo..that means he was being photographed.

Didnt anyone think about this before hand?

This is all BULLSHIT....Bin Laden died in 2001 and 9/11 was an inside job anyway.

Brown Sapper
05-06-2011, 12:31 PM
The probably use the BIDS system. It a program that uses fingerprints, iris scans, and face positioning system to track terrorists. I used to work in the Iraqi detainee camps and we would use this software to keep track of them even after they are released.

Valli6
05-06-2011, 12:38 PM
Good point. Release the just prior-to-being-shot-in-the-head photos!

jmhudak17
05-06-2011, 12:39 PM
Think about it....

We are told that we cant see photos of a dead body with a bullet in the face because its gruesome and would inflame "Al Qaeda"..

OK...well, why arent we being shown the video and photos of Bin Laden taken in the days BEFORE the "attack"????

They said they recognized OBL with face recognition technoogy right?...Soooo..that means he was being photographed.

Didnt anyone think about this before hand?

This is all BULLSHIT....Bin Laden died in 2001 and 9/11 was an inside job anyway.

I'm not exactly sure what you're saying? Or you saying you want to see photographs from right before he was shot, or photographs from years ago (which we've already seen)? As long as he wasn't too disfigured from the wounds they'd be able to do facial recognition with the old photos and the photos of him dead.

sirgonzo420
05-06-2011, 01:27 PM
They aren't done photoshopping the bin Laden footage yet... give them some time.

Hell, it took 'em over a couple years for a birth certificate!

Krugerrand
05-06-2011, 01:30 PM
They aren't done photoshopping the bin Laden footage yet... give them some time.

Hell, it took 'em over a couple years for a birth certificate!

I'd've thought they could have got a jump on putting that stuff together a month ago.

KramerDSP
05-06-2011, 01:54 PM
Someone said they got satellite pics of a tall man in the compound and knew with 99% certainty it was bin Laden. Release tHAT picture, and I'll be able to move on.

emazur
05-06-2011, 02:06 PM
They didn't know with certainty that Osama was there in the first place. They identified a tall man who would pace the courtyard for an hour a day, and in combination with the link to the courier, concluded it was likely Osama.

However, recently it has been said that Osama has not left his room in 5 years. So who the hell was pacing around the courtyard? Did they just make it up?

Don't wanna show photos of a dead Osama? Fine, shows us stills from the soldier cams BEFORE they took the shot. But the footage is missing or destroyed you say? Well then, back to American Idol I guess!