PDA

View Full Version : Which was the biggest ahole last night?

dude58677
05-06-2011, 11:18 AM
Explain your reason below.

libertyjam
05-06-2011, 11:21 AM
Hannity of course, close behind, Frank and then PawPaw.

iamse7en
05-06-2011, 11:26 AM
I was hoping T-Paw would be an option. What a dousche. I chose Santorum. The debate was painful to watch. Outside of some good RP statements, all you have are a bunch of plastic, no-life, self-absorbed idiots who continually talk about themselves and say anything they think the establishment thinks they should say. I wanted to puke for 90 minutes.

dude58677
05-06-2011, 11:28 AM
I was hoping T-Paw would be an option. What a dousche.

Who is T-paw?

JohnEngland
05-06-2011, 11:29 AM
Santorum. How can anyone be so passionate about defending human life (ie the unborn) yet be THE BIGGEST WARMONGER IMAGINABLE?! Dear God Almighty, it's actually scary how much the guy wants to start wars everywhere.

RileyE104
05-06-2011, 11:31 AM
Santorum by far... First he directly attacked Ron during the torture debate and then later he kept pumping himself up saying stupid shit like "I know how to defeat Democrats" - ya, you know how to lose to them too!

I'm not so mad at Frank. He kept Ron's name out of his mouth and left things to the retards that FOX picked to be in the "focus" group.
Honestly, does anyone here actually want to hear what those idiots/actors would have said about Ron Paul?

Hannity is always a prick, so I'm not going to talk about him.

Also, Chris Wallace was fine except for his bullshit ways of manipulative questioning.

nate895
05-06-2011, 11:48 AM
Santorum. How can anyone be so passionate about defending human life (ie the unborn) yet be THE BIGGEST WARMONGER IMAGINABLE?! Dear God Almighty, it's actually scary how much the guy wants to start wars everywhere.

I really didn't get him. I loved his comments on social issues. But, then, the wars! The freakin' wars! And the massive government! "We need families to be strong to have smaller government, but I'm going to send the young men off to die in wars without end."

HOLLYWOOD
05-06-2011, 11:50 AM
PLEASE! "Leave Santorum Alone" tears... ;)

JohnGalt1225
05-06-2011, 11:54 AM
I voted for Cain, but would like to retract and say Santorum. I'm pissed at Cain because he's become a media darling, but I forgot about Slick Rick's attempt to go head to head with Ron over waterboarding. He's such a douche. I wish the moderators would have let them go at it so Ron could have schooled him.

Koz
05-06-2011, 11:55 AM

He is another Bush.

Although I had to hit mute the 10th time TPaw was telling us about his union blue-collar roots. Like we didn't hear it the first 9 times.

ravedown
05-06-2011, 11:56 AM
santorum came off a little hostile, Paw looked like a polished carrot. but the a-hole award goes to luntz, what a rehearsed bullshit performance by a group of shills...luntz clearly knows how to give foxnews what it wants in order to keep a paychecks coming.

Johnnymac
05-06-2011, 11:57 AM
Santorum was also very full of himself grrrr

VBRonPaulFan
05-06-2011, 12:00 PM
santorum looked constipated every time he talked...lol.

BuddyRey
05-06-2011, 12:03 PM
Chris Wallace takes the blue ribbon for hamfistedly attempting - and failing (again) - to derail Ron with an unprofessional editorial aside disguised as a question.

Santorum comes in second, for his infantile refusal to consider the possibility that limited government may mean protecting freedom of association among people he considers icky; Also, for his ridiculous comment about Ron Paul's stance on the Drug War being out of touch with the vision of the Founding Fathers.

Nathan Hale
05-06-2011, 12:15 PM
No way - the worst was Fuck You Frank, who literally ran around the focus group rooming trying to whip the crowd into a Herman Cain frenzy when Sean attempted to challenge their conclusion.

I would say that, if anything, Sean Hannity was *not* an asshole. He was very gracious about RP not interviewing, and he even plugged Paul's chosen event, which gave Paul some cred.

NCGOPer_for_Paul
05-06-2011, 12:20 PM
Santorum.

The Senator wouldn't understand liberty if it smacked him in the face. I'm all for strong families. I fully support that. BUT I DO NOT SUPPORT GOVERNMENT TELLING EVERYONE WHAT A STRONG FAMILY IS! I am personally opposed to gay marriage for any number of reasons, but I completely agree with Ron that the best way to end the debate is get the Federal government out of marriage. Smaller government, Rick. How does government "protecting" me from gays marrying make me any more free?

Also, people like Santorum believe that checkpoints for "DUI" or other "safety" reasons "strengthen families". Again, how does this reduce the size and scope of government?

COpatriot
05-06-2011, 12:40 PM
Don't be mad at Cain for instantly becoming a FOX darling. Be mad at FOX, more particularly at Frank Luntz for putting together what was without a doubt the most easily manipulated group of utter fucking morons I have seen in my entire life.

Santorum and his ass-backwards logic don't stand much of a chance in this race. I wouldn't spend too much time fuming over that douche.

Rothbardian Girl
05-06-2011, 12:49 PM
Santorum and his ass-backwards logic don't stand much of a chance in this race. I wouldn't spend too much time fuming over that douche.

Agreed. I laughed every time he opened his mouth. Especially when they got him on the feminism quote. He looked like a fish out of water; he'll blow himself out of the race soon enough.

I was angry at the interviewers for their subtle choices of which questions to ask specific candidates. The whole thing came off as very contrived and targeted to make people watching draw skewed conclusions. I also found it very telling that Paul and Johnson were at the ends of the stage, while the anointed media darlings were literally front and center.

But the real target of my ire would have to be whoever picked the focus group. That was so incredibly skewed that I don't know how anyone can miss it, but of course there are going to be people who eat that kind of stuff up. I don't think Cain's name is going to stick as it's still too early in the race, but it's still sad to see such blatant manipulation coming from supposedly "fair and balanced" news.

Mini-Me
05-06-2011, 01:35 PM
The whole debate, Santorum had the most smug look on his face I've ever seen. I can't stand that guy.

teacherone
05-06-2011, 01:39 PM
pawlenty watched too many mccain videos.

has the same arm motions, pauses, phrases....everything

pcosmar
05-06-2011, 01:46 PM
Didn't see all the videos out there, or all the commentary all over the place. I don't watch TV..
I Watched the debate. (streaming)
I've still been trying to let it all sink in. reading a lot of commentary about what happened.
I Watched the Debate.

Poll needs to be multiple choice.

Matt Collins
05-06-2011, 01:52 PM
Isn't there an "all of the above" button?

mCsenget
05-06-2011, 02:40 PM
I said Luntz because I couldn't even remember which was which between Santorum and Pawlenty. They are both random white-teeth tall white American Christian.

One of them looks like Joel Osteen. He should be in some megachurch stealing people's money.

Dr.3D
05-06-2011, 02:44 PM
pawlenty watched too many mccain videos.

has the same arm motions, pauses, phrases....everything

Probably went to the same bad acting school.

bunklocoempire
05-06-2011, 03:05 PM
Isn't there an "all of the above" button?

Bingo.

Anyone telling half truths, outright lies or steering people away from the liberty answer is an a-hole.

But for this poll...

Again, which one came from meat-packer stock? You know, the guy who loves America/hates the terrorists...flosses...makes his bed... doesn't kick puppies? :rolleyes:

Bunkloco

BamaAla
05-06-2011, 03:08 PM
Who is T-paw?

Wow, you haven't heard? He is a poor kid from a "meat packing town!"

mello
05-06-2011, 03:28 PM
I'm surprised that Ron was given more than 6 minutes of talk time
and I was surprised that he wasn't asked why he didn't run as an
independent.

dude58677
05-06-2011, 03:39 PM
Wow, you haven't heard? He is a poor kid from a "meat packing town!"

I just never heard of him called by that name. I'll make another poll with his name included.