PDA

View Full Version : UBL Planned to Attack US Rail System on 9-11-11

Johnnymac
05-06-2011, 10:37 AM
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2011/05/05/information-bin-laden-compound-raid-suggests-al-qaeda-trains/

jmhudak17
05-06-2011, 11:56 AM
Get ready for TSA on the trains...

Vessol
05-06-2011, 12:44 PM
How convenient. They found all the plans in his rundown shithole of a "mansion". Where'd they find it, in his "FUUUUU 'MERIKA!" room?

TIMB0B
05-06-2011, 12:46 PM
Anyone really buying this?

specsaregood
05-06-2011, 12:47 PM

Evidently the morons that run foxnews do.

Vessol
05-06-2011, 12:47 PM

Most Americans no doubt.

TIMB0B
05-06-2011, 12:50 PM
I'm more akin to believe obama is scheming this, so he can get the support for a new high speed rail.

aGameOfThrones
05-06-2011, 12:50 PM
I'll buy it, how much is it$$$?

TIMB0B
05-06-2011, 12:51 PM
I'll buy it, how much is it$$$?
Another 10 years of occupation, and $3T dollars

brandon
05-06-2011, 12:52 PM
Why does the dog wag its tail?

TIMB0B
05-06-2011, 01:02 PM
BTW, when will they be releasing these "plans" for the public to see?

Vessol
05-06-2011, 01:08 PM
BTW, when will they be releasing these "plans" for the public to see?

Can't. It will incite the terrorists.

Teaser Rate
05-06-2011, 01:32 PM
From the link:

But the planning was more aspirational than concrete, counterterrorism officials say, adding that they have no recent intelligence pointing to an active plot for such an attack.

I don't have a hard time believing that Bin Laden was making up plans to kill Americans. This is actually good news for two reasons: 1-his target was of a much lower profile than 9/11 2-he couldn't even make a realistic plan for it yet.

I see this as a sign that Al Qaeda is more weakened and less determined to attack us than we believed, not that we need a TSA for rail travel.

Warrior_of_Freedom
05-06-2011, 01:59 PM
:rolleyes:

aGameOfThrones
05-06-2011, 02:27 PM
Another 10 years of occupation, and $3T dollars

Seems reasonable. A fair price, too.

Trimbeaux
05-06-2011, 02:28 PM
The major Media, Intelligence/National security, Military industrial complex, Democrats, Republicans and the Administration = zero credibility at this point.

aGameOfThrones
05-06-2011, 02:28 PM
Why does the dog wag its tail?

Easy!

Because the dog is smarter than the tail.
If the tail were smarter, it would wag the dog."

TruckinMike
05-06-2011, 02:33 PM
No.

Anti Federalist
05-06-2011, 03:26 PM
I see this as a sign that Al Qaeda is more weakened and less determined to attack us than we believed, not that we need a TSA for rail travel.

Hah Hah Hah Hah...Oh that's rich, try selling that to the police state establishment.

Bend over, Mundane!

http://earthhopenetwork.net/tsa_groping_man.jpg

South Park Fan
05-06-2011, 03:36 PM
I seriously don't see how anybody could be blind enough to not see what's happening right in front of their eyes. The government makes plans to implement full-body scanners and suddenly that Abdulmutallab guy blows up his pants; the government makes plans to expand the TSA into trains and this is discovered.

Johnnymac
05-06-2011, 03:45 PM
im surprised FBS's were not installed for T's and Subways after 7/7

Mini-Me
05-06-2011, 03:59 PM
Hah Hah Hah Hah...Oh that's rich, try selling that to the police state establishment.

Bend over, Mundane!

I had a dream last night that I was going through a TSA checkpoint and had to run through a gauntlet of gropers.

JK/SEA
05-06-2011, 04:03 PM
I had a dream last night that I was going through a TSA checkpoint and had to run through a gauntlet of gropers.

That wasn't a dream. You're in denial.

NiceGoing
05-06-2011, 04:08 PM
I seriously don't see how anybody could be blind enough to not see what's happening right in front of their eyes. The government makes plans to implement full-body scanners and suddenly that Abdulmutallab guy blows up his pants; the government makes plans to expand the TSA into trains and this is discovered.

BUMP. Absolutely!

The psy-ops are becoming utterly pathetically transparent. :rolleyes:

steph3n
05-06-2011, 04:10 PM
This is a total farce, it is 100% manufactured to get the TSA's grubby hands on the train stations and take it away from the rail police and amtrak police pros.

tpreitzel
05-06-2011, 04:15 PM
And we're supposed to believe these allegations based merely on the words of a known liar, the US government, without any proof whatsoever since the only real evidence, an allegedly deceased body, was conveniently trashed.

Matt Collins
05-06-2011, 04:22 PM
People use the US rail system!?!? That's news to me!

JohnGalt1225
05-06-2011, 04:25 PM
Oh god, Barry the President is the most lucky man in the world. Declining poll numbers, rising food prices, rising gas prices, rising unemployment, low national morale, growing anit-war sentiment, growing anger at the Fed/Bankster/MIC behemoth, and growing anger at civil liberties abuses, what is a man to do? Oh shit, the most wanted man in the world fell in his lap. And guess what, in his "Death to America: Defeat the White Satan and other useful plans" room we just happen to find an attack plan on our railway system. Now the perpetual war state can continue on as planned and the government can continue to erode our rights.

God he's so lucky, he's almost so lucky that it seems planned or something. But Uncle Sam would never lie to us, he's here to protect us and keep us safe from those brown sandeating boogeymen who want to kill me...

Matt Collins
05-06-2011, 05:05 PM
Get ready for TSA on the trains...
They are already doing it at bus stations:

:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X4G-0g9PRrE

Anti Federalist
05-06-2011, 05:52 PM
That wasn't a dream. You're in denial.

ROFL +rep

Teaser Rate
05-06-2011, 05:59 PM

Bend over, Mundane!

Do you always have to be this cynical?

We killed the world's most wanted terrorist and found out that his ability to do us harm had been significantly neutered; this was a good week.

Anti Federalist
05-06-2011, 06:05 PM

We killed the world's most wanted terrorist and found out that his ability to do us harm had been significantly neutered; this was a good week.

Yes.

I question that any of what you just said, actually happened, first of all.

But, more importantly, show me one instance of a public "official" announcing that, because our multi trillion dollar manhunt with hundreds of thousands of dead in it's wake, has finally been successful, that we can now begin to ratchet down the police state measures that have been put in place over the past ten years.

I care about nothing but freedom.

And there has been nothing from the establishment that has suggested that anything is going to improve in that regard.

In fact, they have made it clear that by (allegedly) killing bin Laden, it has now made things worse, increased our likelihood of being attacked, and more freedom must be taken.

Must you always be so dense as to not see that?

aGameOfThrones
05-06-2011, 06:59 PM

That wasn't reality. You're in a dream.

Note: inspired by jk/sea's comment.

Teaser Rate
05-06-2011, 08:52 PM
Yes.

I question that any of what you just said, actually happened, first of all.

But, more importantly, show me one instance of a public "official" announcing that, because our multi trillion dollar manhunt with hundreds of thousands of dead in it's wake, has finally been successful, that we can now begin to ratchet down the police state measures that have been put in place over the past ten years.

I care about nothing but freedom.

And there has been nothing from the establishment that has suggested that anything is going to improve in that regard.

In fact, they have made it clear that by (allegedly) killing bin Laden, it has now made things worse, increased our likelihood of being attacked, and more freedom must be taken.

Must you always be so dense as to not see that?

This is the easiest way I can explain my point of view: I think you're seeing connections which don't really exist. If you're interested, this 20 min youtube clip (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b_6-iVz1R0o) explains it in more depth.

That wasn't reality. You're in a dream.

Note: inspired by jk/sea's comment.

How do I wake up? Would I want even want to?

Anti Federalist
05-06-2011, 10:14 PM
This is the easiest way I can explain my point of view: I think you're seeing connections which don't really exist. If you're interested, this 20 min youtube clip (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b_6-iVz1R0o) explains it in more depth.

I'm always interested but cannot view videos where I am right now.

doodle
05-06-2011, 10:16 PM
Al Qaeda in America knows about it?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YwQkmEQCYw0

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FWV5K0yzGwU

EndDaFed
05-06-2011, 10:19 PM
As if Osama didn't use encryption on his digital media. This is highly suspect.

Anti Federalist
05-07-2011, 01:09 AM
////

Austrian Econ Disciple
05-07-2011, 02:48 AM
They could make up any bullshit to scare the people into giving more of their liberties away, and I am sure they have. Why would anyone believe these lying sycophants. Hell, I'd suspect the sky was blue if they said the sky was blue. I'll err on the side of liberty -- thank you. Have no fear, TSA is here! /sarc

PS: On that note...who wants to take bets that they'll use this to position the TSA on all subway and rail-stations? More molestation! Yay.

Anti Federalist
05-07-2011, 03:07 PM
PS: On that note...who wants to take bets that they'll use this to position the TSA on all subway and rail-stations? More molestation! Yay.

Ain't taking that bet.

Seraphim
05-07-2011, 03:09 PM
As far as I'm concerned, if there is a major "terror" strike in the USA on Sept 11th 2011 it will be a blatant false flag and the ruling elites sadistic way of laughing in your face.

Anti Federalist
05-08-2011, 01:55 PM
///