PDA

View Full Version : "Then they fight you..."

Calvin
10-26-2007, 07:26 PM
I've been noticing a lot of negative press for Paul this past week. The yellow journalists are ramping up the hit pieces as they can no longer ignore Paul's grassroots popularity. Take a look on Google news. It's disgusting.

The worst offenders (i.e. the anti-Americanites at Redstate) do not allow conservative readers to post, therefore readers will only see the typical AIPAC, neoconservative, and Machiavellian lies.

We're going to have to get very active now. It's getting ugly out there.

Remember, the next step is "and then you win".

ItsTime
10-26-2007, 07:28 PM
:) just keep up the hard work. We are winning more and more voters everyday while others lose more and more everyday. Slim Jims. Casual talk about the issues with people at stores. People are MAD they just do not know the answer yet. And Ron Paul is that answer.

constitutional
10-26-2007, 07:29 PM
On a side note, lets all stop visiting or discussing the Redstate-- it's a crappy blog looking for attention and boy they sure did get it in MSM. They have drawn a line and we are also going to draw a line too. Lets fight on by spreading the freedom message!

Meatwasp
10-26-2007, 07:34 PM
On a side note, lets all stop visiting or discussing the Redstate-- it's a crappy blog looking for attention and boy they sure did get it in MSM. They have drawn a line and we are also going to draw a line too. Lets fight on by spreading the freedom message!

Ditto

Calvin
10-26-2007, 07:36 PM

It would be easier to ignore them if they weren't defaming Paul by the hour. Their articles have been swamping Google news since conservatives were banned from their site.

ladyliberty
10-26-2007, 07:47 PM
What matters most is to keep our eyes on the prize - a Ron Paul nomination to the Republican Party! We cannot afford to be chasing after these people who want to distract us from our efforts. Turn your attention to the task at hand, and let Ron's legal beagles take care of the slander - shall we? He can and SHOULD sue the slanders and libelers!

I think we have enough supporters to do an effective "black out" of our own - turn off their nonsense and stop giving them high ratings, stop visiting websites and supporting them with your posts. It will get really dull and quiet really soon if we just refuse to fight with them anymore, and their websites will lose momentum as well as sponsors.

Suppose we all just "lay low" for awhile, quietly working in the real world to get this job done, and let those morons think they have defeated us, and then victory will be doubly sweet when we thoroughly crush them at the voting booths - hmm?

jgmaynard
10-26-2007, 07:51 PM
When I hear neocons spouting on and on about the war and saying "Ron can't win" my response now is "Yup. You're right. Your candidate will win no problem. Keep doing nothing." :D

JM

Johncjackson
10-26-2007, 07:54 PM
Well, the good news is most of the negative "'press" is from online "news" sources that few or only certain segments read. Most peple in Paul's natural base who are "online" already are on board. And the negative neo-con sites are mostly populated by people who arre dead set against him.

The average voter pays no attention to neocon blogs ( or any other blogs, really).

Right now the goal has to be expanding name recognition in the "real world" and almost anything that gets his name out there serves a purpose.

shepburn
10-26-2007, 07:58 PM
When I hear neocons spouting on and on about the war and saying "Ron can't win" my response now is "Yup. You're right. Your candidate will win no problem. Keep doing nothing." :D

JM

that is brilliant!!

Akus
10-26-2007, 07:59 PM
It would be easier to ignore them if they weren't defaming Paul by the hour. Their articles have been swamping Google news since conservatives were banned from their site.

What kind of a dirty laundry can they possibly come up with on RP? Especially comparing to crossdressing, flip-flopping, messing with campaign laws and expanding an Arkansas state government. The Pork project for my district story lost traction before the ink dried. So did the swift footed black people story. I really don't see what they can possibly say and "he said we deserved 9/11" and "he wants to pull out and undo all the work our troops did" propaganda will only work for the Bush die hards that are not worth the time anyway.

Energy
10-26-2007, 08:39 PM
What kind of a dirty laundry can they possibly come up with on RP? Especially comparing to crossdressing, flip-flopping, messing with campaign laws and expanding an Arkansas state government. The Pork project for my district story lost traction before the ink dried. So did the swift footed black people story. I really don't see what they can possibly say and "he said we deserved 9/11" and "he wants to pull out and undo all the work our troops did" propaganda will only work for the Bush die hards that are not worth the time anyway.

The best they'll come up with: Ron Paul "ATTACKS!!!" a college student on his overweight problem... "Why don't they put you on a diet, you're a little overweight!"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=88REf0tjZHo

ladyliberty
10-26-2007, 08:43 PM
I like to bake homemade chocolate chip cookies and pass them out - with the comment that Ron Paul and I share the same "vice" - we both have a weakness for chocolate chip cookies! That usually gets a chuckle, then a "huh? whose that guy?" and the pitch is on!

Adamsa
10-26-2007, 08:44 PM
The best they'll come up with: Ron Paul "ATTACKS!!!" a college student on his overweight problem... "Why don't they put you on a diet, you're a little overweight!"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=88REf0tjZHo

Amazing video.

me3
10-26-2007, 08:46 PM
This warms my heart to all of the folks saying, keep your eye on the prize. That's our job.

With best intentions I am sure, the people who keep fighting the MSM and opponent sites aren't really doing a lot for the campaign, even if they think they are. We've already won the internet, it's the real world where our toughest battle awaits.

First they ignore you
Then they laugh at you
Then they attack you
Then you win

All through these 4 phases, you just keep doing what you do. You can't stop to defend when they attack. That breaks from the strategy. Just keep working on furthering the campaign. It is impossible to argue someone down on the internet, believe me, I have several years of experience at this. :)

noxagol
10-26-2007, 08:47 PM
This warms my heart to all of the folks saying, keep your eye on the prize. That's our job.

With best intentions I am sure, the people who keep fighting the MSM and opponent sites aren't really doing a lot for the campaign, even if they think they are. We've already won the internet, it's the real world where our toughest battle awaits.

All through these 4 phases, you just keep doing what you do. You can't stop to defend when they attack. That breaks from the strategy. Just keep working on furthering the campaign. It is impossible to argue someone down on the internet, believe me, I have several years of experience at this. :)

Arguing on the internet is like the special olympics, even if you win, you are still retarded.

Energy
10-26-2007, 08:50 PM
Amazing video.

Ron's got 10lb brass balls to handle this crowd:

Part 1 of that show: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IHB2I83_N_k

Part 2: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MGGDVm4mmTo

Part 3: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=waesMWjaqnU

centure7
10-26-2007, 08:57 PM
I've been noticing a lot of negative press for Paul this past week. The yellow journalists are ramping up the hit pieces as they can no longer ignore Paul's grassroots popularity. Take a look on Google news. It's disgusting.

We're going to have to get very active now. It's getting ugly out there.

Remember, the next step is "and then you win".

"If I were to try to read, much less answer, all the attacks made on me, this shop might as well be closed for any other business."
Abraham Lincoln

smtwngrl
10-26-2007, 09:16 PM

Yes, it's difficult, but it's better not to give them any traffic. Right now, this is deliberate; but if they get zero response from us (traffic), they will get tired of it. If nothing else, the less verbal bashers will get tired of hearing about Ron Paul (even in a negative way) from their fellow Redstaters.

Look at this article.

http://donklephant.com/2007/10/24/ron-paul-is-bigger-than-redstate/

Channing
10-26-2007, 09:53 PM
Ron's got 10lb brass balls to handle this crowd:

Part 1 of that show: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IHB2I83_N_k

Part 2: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MGGDVm4mmTo

Part 3: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=waesMWjaqnU

Wow at one point (part 2) Dr. Paul mentioned that the CIA uses profits from the drug industry to fund illegal wars. Guess he knows it too. Good. :)

Btw, I think the woman with the red beret has a pyramid with an all seeing eye on it on her t-shirt.