tangent4ronpaul
05-06-2011, 04:52 AM
title says it all.

eqcitizen
05-06-2011, 05:50 AM
I cant wait

sailingaway
05-06-2011, 05:54 AM
Sigh, I don't wholly like all this in a row. Freedom watch brings out the libertarian sounding side of Ron and Huck's people will watch and they are social conservatives. Ron is too, but when he is with the judge he doesn't emphasize that. He has to remember the bigger audience. I think Ron was terrific last night on those 'gotcha' questions, but I also think being on stage with GJ and with Ron's crowd there loving whatever he said, he didn't keep the wider South Carolina audience in mind.

Oh well.

A. Havnes
05-06-2011, 06:35 AM
I wish I had that channel...

tangent4ronpaul
05-06-2011, 06:00 PM
On Now!

trey4sports
05-06-2011, 06:17 PM
Decent interview

Kylie
05-06-2011, 06:44 PM
Tube!!!!!!!!

Please :)

Brett85
05-06-2011, 07:07 PM
Sigh, I don't wholly like all this in a row. Freedom watch brings out the libertarian sounding side of Ron and Huck's people will watch and they are social conservatives. Ron is too, but when he is with the judge he doesn't emphasize that. He has to remember the bigger audience. I think Ron was terrific last night on those 'gotcha' questions, but I also think being on stage with GJ and with Ron's crowd there loving whatever he said, he didn't keep the wider South Carolina audience in mind.

Oh well.

Ron needs to emphasize that his view on marriage isn't that gays should get government benefits after they get married. It's simply that he wants the government out of it all together. He needs to explain how that position is different from liberals who support government recognition of gay marriages.

ctiger2
05-06-2011, 07:46 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dbAY51dtBGo

sailingaway
05-06-2011, 08:03 PM
Ron needs to emphasize that his view on marriage isn't that gays should get government benefits after they get married. It's simply that he wants the government out of it all together. He needs to explain how that position is different from liberals who support government recognition of gay marriages.

Also, churches would be able to keep their own definitions.

Thanks for the video, and Ron was first, although the judge sure seemed to equate Gary to Ron rhetorically, and I don't agree with that. And Ron doesn't spin himself as a 'unabashed libertarian', and I wish the Judge would cut it out. For one thing, people might think Ron is pro life or has other of Gary's positions. That and the last intro saying Ron wants to 'end' social security, not let people opt out, makes me wonder about the Judge's scripts.

Ron's new office is nice but he looks tired. From SC to Iowa to Texas

COpatriot
05-06-2011, 09:45 PM
Mike Huckabee openly acknowledges that he would encourage Israel to bomb Iran and then equates drug prohibition to ending slavery.

Please go jump off a bridge. Right now.