PDA

View Full Version : 1 Million?

Batman
05-06-2011, 02:27 AM
We raised $1 million with barely any advertising? Add to that the fact that Obama's been in the news for the last week and we still dumped a million dollars on Paul? That's fantastic. I wonder how much Hermann raised today?

EndDaFed
05-06-2011, 03:28 AM
We raised $1 million with barely any advertising? Add to that the fact that Obama's been in the news for the last week and we still dumped a million dollars on Paul? That's fantastic. I wonder how much Hermann raised today?

It's a great run. The last election cycle Ron was only able to raise 500K in the whole of his first quarter. In one day, 1 million dollars and he has not even declared yet. This is a good sign.

Batman
05-06-2011, 03:48 AM
Hopefully no one broke the bank on this one. I hope we can do even better in future money bombs.

MelissaWV
05-06-2011, 04:21 AM
Hopefully no one broke the bank on this one. I hope we can do even better in future money bombs.

There were many people (self included) who could do very little or nothing for this one. There are also others who are waiting until he actually announces. :)

Matt Collins
05-06-2011, 05:02 AM
Don't forget we've raised a lot of money for LibertyPAC too. And we also raised some when he announced the EC. So total combined we've raised him nearly $2.5 million thus far

RonPaulIsGreat
05-06-2011, 05:12 AM
I didn't give anything this time.

I'm going to give all on one moneybomb, probably 50-75 percent through the primaries.

So, if we could come up with a grand daddy of all moneybombs day in that time frame I think that would be optimal. As by then the rancor and negative media will be at full roar, and a Blast from the Largest Money Bomb in the history of the world, will make them shut their traps for at least a little while.