PDA

View Full Version : Liberty Layer help needed- Personal Declaration of independence

jointhefightforfreedom
10-26-2007, 06:47 PM
I would like to draft and file a declaration of sovereignty and withdraw of consent
as a public notice that i do not recognize nor consent to several laws
such as the patriot act, ect.. ect..

are thier any lawyers in the forums ?

Here is what i have so far

A Personal Declaration of Independence
and notice to withdraw consent
Be it known that I, ____________, being a Sovereign individual hereby declare my independence from any and all who dare claim dominion over me. I will not be forced, coerced, stomped on, stamped, labeled, numbered, filed, defiled, chained, hobbled, bought, sold, compromised, or silenced. My life is my own. Over my own mind and body, I am Sovereign.
I shall work to plant the seeds of Liberty into fertile hearts, and nurture those where it has taken root.
I will strive to thwart the plans of those who think of people only as expendable things to be used, abused, and discarded.
I will oppose collectivism in all its forms and proclaim the supremacy of the individual.
I shall fight every kind of tyranny over the minds, bodies, and property of men.
I will be an ally to all who love and understand Liberty, without regard to what they look like, where they come from, how they choose to live, or how or if they worship.
I will not hate, for hate clouds the mind, blackens the heart, and corrupts the soul, until one becomes the evil he opposes.
In all things, I will conduct myself honorably, because Liberty without Honor, like Freedom without Virtue, cannot be sustained.
I will live as a Free Man.

I refuse to accept as my government actions by the current administration and its obsequious servants, the Republican Congress and the Republican Senate.

Citizens of the United States of America bear an awesome responsibility to maintain control of their government’s behavior since that government derives its powers from the consent granted it by the citizens. When the government ceases to act in accord with the dictates of the respective consciences of its citizens as determined by its foundational documents – the Declaration of Independence, the Constitution, and the Bill of Rights -- , when it violates the established principles that give this nation legitimacy before the nations of the world through mutually accepted agreements, charters, and conventions, when it abrogates the inalienable rights granted the citizens by the Creator, when it declares unequivocally that the citizens cannot dissent with an action or actions taken by the government, then it is the right and the duty of the citizen to “alter or abolish” that government.

The present government of the United States, including the Executive branch, the Congress and the Senate, has committed a “long train of abuses and usurpations pursuing invariably the same object (that) evinces a design to reduce them (the citizens) under absolute despotism.” As a citizen of these United States for _____ years, I refuse to be ruled by a tyrant who imposes despotic, autocratic control on the citizens of these United States through a series of clandestine actions that usurp the rights of the people and are in Direct Violation of the constitution of the United States of America.

I refuse to accept, and do hereby formally withdraw my consent either given or assumed, as my government actions by the current administration and its obsequious servants, the Republican Congress and the Republican Senate, that include

* spying on its citizens without their knowledge or consent, an action contrary to existing law;

* elimination of personal privacy through the Patriot Act, an action that presumes culpability, not innocence until proven guilty;

* preemptive invasion of other nations determined by the unilateral judgment of an all powerful executive that eviscerates the power of the peoples’ representatives;

* acts of extrajudicial execution and the abandonment of rule by law thereby making the President, in effect, judge, jury and executioner;
* acts of torture and the unilateral infliction of “acceptable” torture techniques thus casting America before the world as an amoral nation beholden to no international agreement and placing at risk the soldiers who defend it;

* imposition of illegal actions of war instituted through an orchestrated control of lies communicated to the citizenry thereby negating their democratic right to know that they might vote in accord with their conscience;

* levying an incredible tax burden on the citizens to pay for the consequences of these lies that will cost them and their children dearly for decades to come while corporations reap a windfall of profit from closed bids and corruption;

* infliction of a forced military occupation on a nation against the desires of its people and enabling that occupation to use illegal weapons of war contrary to the Geneva Conventions thus implicating its citizens in acts against humanity;

jointhefightforfreedom
10-26-2007, 06:50 PM
moderator please correct the spelling error in the title

layer- lawyer

Green Mountain Boy
10-26-2007, 06:50 PM
One rule of advise - do not consult any attorneys.

Do some research here: www.suijuris.net

jointhefightforfreedom
10-26-2007, 06:54 PM
One rule of advise - do not consult any attorneys.

Do some research here: www.suijuris.net

i meant as to language to write it better. Or an english major could help

jointhefightforfreedom
10-26-2007, 07:08 PM
anyone else have any ideas to add?

The main purpose of the document i want to write and file is 2 parts

1. to declare my sovereignty as granted under the constitution
2. to formally withdraw any consent given to any unconstitutional laws such as the patriot act
ect..

just like 412 cities have currently done below
http://www.bordc.org/list.php?sortAlpha=1