PDA

View Full Version : IF you don't have a Facebook, MAKE ONE and VOTE for Ron Paul as winner in this poll...

RileyE104
05-05-2011, 10:20 PM
hxxps://www.facebook.com/home.php?sk=question&id=10150178356166336

Herman Cain is in the lead right now with about 5,000 votes as opposed to Ron's second place with about 2,000.... Herman Cain must have hired some of our spammers??? :eek:

Fr3shjive
05-05-2011, 10:25 PM
voted. Cain has a pretty big lead. Lets get voting.

BuddyRey
05-05-2011, 11:29 PM
C'mon y'all. There's no way Cain can win this thing if we marshal our full forces.

doodle
05-05-2011, 11:32 PM
Facebook poll... I don't know.

Cain is no threat for RP though.

Lucille
05-05-2011, 11:33 PM
Ron Paul won a million dollars!

iGGz
05-05-2011, 11:42 PM
This is the most important poll of all.....

There are 7,000+ members in the Moneybomb event

....there is NO REASON we should be losing this.

This is a chance for Cain to sway A LOT of young voters.

BuddyRey
05-06-2011, 12:47 AM
This is the most important poll of all.....

There are 7,000+ members in the Moneybomb event

....there is NO REASON we should be losing this.

+1776!

eduardo89
05-06-2011, 01:54 AM
Voted.

BuddyRey
05-06-2011, 02:19 AM
We're gaining on 'em!

Kregisen
05-06-2011, 02:19 AM
Whoever is in charge of the 7000+ person money bomb event, send a message or something regarding this.

Batman
05-06-2011, 03:35 AM
I coulda' sworn one of my facebook friends voted for Santorum, and then changed his mind to Ron Paul.

Yieu
05-06-2011, 04:18 AM
Don't tell me what to do! :eek: I apologize, but I am not going to be signing up for Faciabook.

123tim
05-06-2011, 06:04 AM
Don't tell me what to do! :eek: I apologize, but I am not going to be signing up for Faciabook.

^This.

Imagine the huge amount of personal information that's being assimilated and compiled somewhere.
It will be of great importance some day. Who knows who will use it.
(No offense intended.)

DamianTV
05-06-2011, 06:05 AM
hxxps://www.facebook.com/home.php?sk=question&id=10150178356166336

Herman Cain is in the lead right now with about 5,000 votes as opposed to Ron's second place with about 2,000.... Herman Cain must have hired some of our spammers??? :eek:

Hell can freeze over before I will touch facebook. I wouldnt touch that site with a 10 foot internet connection.

sailingaway
05-06-2011, 06:07 AM
^This.

Imagine the huge amount of personal information that's being assimilated and compiled somewhere.
It will be of great importance some day. Who knows who will use it.
(No offense intended.)

I finally did but use it for almost nothing. I hate it's 'privacy' policies though.

sailingaway
05-06-2011, 06:08 AM
Hell can freeze over before I will touch facebook. I wouldnt touch that site with a 10 foot internet connection.

That is why we lose fb polls and why other candidates love them. Every time someone comes in here and says to use facebook instead of meetups I shake my head. People concerned with privacy rights (like us) often hate facebook.

DamianTV
05-06-2011, 06:21 AM
If they had something a little stronger than just a couple of words that everyone tosses around snowballs in winter, referring specifically to the fact that they state they have a "Privacy Policy" doesnt mean jack shit about how any of them are compelled to actually abide by it. We need something stronger than "Privacy Policy. The current simplest form of Privacy Policy is basically this: "We collect as much data as we can about everyone that we possibly can and give it to everyone we possibly can". I am far less concerned about people seeing any form of information about me and far more concerned about Corporations. It is the companies you really have to worry about.

The three types of groups that people should be concerned about their privacy are Criminals, Governments, and Corporations. Im specifically attacking Corporations because they are the Enablers. They make it convenient for people to throw away their Privacy, many times without even knowning it. Did you ever stop to think why your Cable TV company would even ask you to plug your Cable Box into a Phone Line? Once the companies get your info, everyone else comes to them for your Private Data. Its pointless to go after the thieves, and more to the point that you would have been a lot better off if all that info about you was not out there to begin with. If FarceBook did not exist, thieves would not be able to use it to see that you are on Vacation and as such, it is a perfect time to rob your house. Then we get the morons that smoke pot, then have the odacity to brag about it all over FarceBook. The next day when they get arrersted, they sit there clueless as to how the cops found out.

Regardless of the fact that I think pot should be legalized, this is exactly the way it happens. A law is passed (any law for that matter) that makes something you do illegal, and the Government has incentive to do so because more laws means more potential money for them. Then your Privacy goes out the window. Now they dont have to actually investigage anything to find some people that are breaking that new law. Then YOU pay them.

What are you all going to say when your Grandmother gets a hefty fine for having a 1 day expired Prescription Drug in her house and the Cops knew about it because of some Invasion of Privacy against her?

I will continue to maintain my stance against the sickening Invasion of Privacy.

FUCK FACEBOOK

chudrockz
05-06-2011, 06:22 AM
Well, I'm on Facebook, and I don't hate it. And I VOTED!

Bump!