PDA

View Full Version : Day Four: Osama is still dead. Latest Update.

Uncle Emanuel Watkins
05-05-2011, 08:04 PM
While this is day four of Osama still being dead, more and more Americans are getting the sense that their president is going stark crazy mad. Indeed, after finally deciding to release his birth certificate, after deciding not to release it, (for whatever reason), now president Obama as the powerful leader who chose to have Osama bin Laden killed outright has now turned kind and gentle in his decision to not allow pictures of the body of the slain terrorist leader to go public.

jmdrake
05-05-2011, 08:10 PM
LOL. We need to keep a count of how many times Obama is mistaken for Osama. (And yes I've done it too).

Uncle Emanuel Watkins
05-06-2011, 01:57 PM
LOL. We need to keep a count of how many times Obama is mistaken for Osama. (And yes I've done it too).

Update: Osama bin Laden is still dead. Obama is still great hero.

Uncle Emanuel Watkins
05-07-2011, 11:17 PM
Update (bump) Day Six. America held hostage. Terrorist Osama bin Laden is still dead. Indeed, president Obama is still angering Islam with his constant perpetual claims that no pictures of the dead terrorist leader will ever be released. The 911 families finally have closure and, yes, I'm sure this has made them all quite joyful. Surely, when matters do settle down, he will claim to want to release the pictures. He will then call the 911 families together again. But then he will decide not to do it again for fear it will anger the Arabs. On and on for eternity.

akforme
05-08-2011, 02:40 AM
My wife and I were just talking about how strange it is that he releases he BC right before this. Now he can lump anyone who doesn't believe this BS in with the birthers and since he proved them wrong...

This whole think reeks from top to bottom.

UWDude
05-08-2011, 03:30 AM
My wife and I were just talking about how strange it is that he releases he BC right before this. Now he can lump anyone who doesn't believe this BS in with the birthers and since he proved them wrong...

yeah, I made a thread with that very point. It seems too coincidental to me. I don't know what to believe, but I do know this, if the government says the sky is blue... ...it more than likely turned yellow with purple polka dots the night before.

tpreitzel
05-08-2011, 04:23 AM
Check the latest propaganda videos from the government showing an alleged OBL watching Arabic TV in Pakistan (maybe, he had a direct satellite link ;) *), using a remote control with his right hand (wasn't OBL left-handed? **), and a spy camera pointed at his back. WHERE'S THE FLIPPING BODY? LoL

http://abcnews.go.com/Blotter/osama-bin-laden-home-videos-released-pentagon/story?id=13552384

* Wasn't his compound allegedly void of visible data links? ;)

** http://www.fbi.gov/wanted/wanted_terrorists/usama-bin-laden
"Remarks: Bin Laden is left-handed and walks with a cane."

We'll see if the FBI quietly changes this document over time or the government silently drops the absurd propaganda videos.

awake
05-08-2011, 06:18 AM
Bump off Bin Laden for a huge bump up in the polls. Those who live and die on public opinion would never try to mislead the public.

Don Lapre
05-08-2011, 07:39 AM
Desperate times call for desperate measures.

Fraud Barry's presidency is days away from beginning it's implosion.
Hence, this pitiful Osama bullshit is in full bloom.

What a sad state of affairs.

aGameOfThrones
05-08-2011, 07:59 AM
You deathers make me sick! He's dead, fin, end! And I'm proud to be an American, where I believe any BS our president gives without evidence, but at least I'm free...

torchbearer
05-08-2011, 08:17 AM
You deathers make me sick! He's dead, fin, end! And I'm proud to be an American, where I believe any BS our president gives without evidence, but at least I'm free...

You are free to do as your overlords tell you.
back to work. they need more taxes.

aGameOfThrones
05-08-2011, 08:25 AM
You are free to do as your overlords tell you.
back to work. they need more taxes.

They're not my overlords, I vote! :)

torchbearer
05-08-2011, 08:29 AM
They're not my overlords, I vote! :)

Right, you get to pick between overlord A or overlord B. ;)

Don Lapre
05-08-2011, 08:32 AM
You deathers make me sick! He's dead, fin, end!

As far as I'm concerned (my opinion), you might be right.
Bin Laden might have been killed the other day.

But I see no body, no picture, a video feed 'cut off' during the raid, and a whole variety of versions of the action offered up by the administration.

Dumped him in the ocean? lol

Well, maybe.

awake
05-08-2011, 08:35 AM
The OBL hit is a welcome mat for U.S. military intervention in Pakistan. The beast is hungry. The bribes are not working; now come the bombs.

aGameOfThrones
05-08-2011, 08:38 AM
Right, you get to pick between overlord A or overlord B. ;)

No, no, no, I vote for representatives. You're just an anarchist!

aGameOfThrones
05-08-2011, 08:40 AM
As far as I'm concerned (my opinion), you might be right.
Bin Laden might have been killed the other day.

But I see no body, no picture, a video feed 'cut off' during the raid, and a whole variety of versions of the action offered up by the administration.

Dumped him in the ocean? lol

Well, maybe.

Perfectly, reasonable explanation was given for that.

Brooklyn Red Leg
05-08-2011, 09:19 AM
Anyone else of the opinion that Al Qaeda "confirming" Usama's death last week could very easily be counter-intel work? Its not like bullshit stories haven't been planted in the past and I would imagine it could be easy ginny up a claim that UBL got greased by Navy assassains. If Al Qaeda really is a cellular organization, who the fuck would be around to contest such a letter?

torchbearer
05-08-2011, 09:26 AM
No, no, no, I vote for representatives. You're just an anarchist!

your reprentatives vote their power away to your overlord.
"authorization to use force" so you overlord doesn't need your representatives permission to send our children to whatever war he/she fancies.

aGameOfThrones
05-08-2011, 09:42 AM
your reprentatives vote their power away to your overlord.
"authorization to use force" so you overlord doesn't need your representatives permission to send our children to whatever war he/she fancies.

No they don't, I completely trust my elected representative to do the right thing for the USA! You know what...you hate freedom!

pcosmar
05-08-2011, 09:50 AM
Osama still dead,
Still no proof of when, where or how.

doodle
05-08-2011, 10:08 AM
Osama still dead,
Still no proof of when, where or how.

Best approach may be to wait till fog of war settles and all the facts come. But someone in media stirs up fog again just when it starts to appear that things are getting ready to settle.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TbZLxh3RRK0&feature=player_embedded

Uncle Emanuel Watkins
05-08-2011, 12:06 PM

This whole think reeks from top to bottom.

He has the media in his back pocket. He has the scientific (global warming) community in his back pocket. He has the large corporations in his back pocket. He has 94% of the African American vote wrapped up. After proving himself to be a true Amerian, he is now molding himself into not only a great war hero (the killer of the evil terrorist Osama bin Laden), but he is also crafting an image of himself that is caring and compassionate as the one who refuses to incite our Muslim brothers into a lather by releasing photos of a dead Osama bin Laden. He is also about to make a deal with Hispanics picking up their votes by allowing a third of Mexico into this nation. The young flock after this pretty fellow just like they once did after Adolph Hitler, Michael Jackson, and the Beatles. When mentioning the creators of this nation, he doesn't refer to them as "our founders, but flippantly as "the founders." When is he going to grow a little mustache over his lip for cripes sake?
I am sure right at the end before the election he will finally reveal a true photo of a dead Osama bin Laden while threatening the FED into counterfeiting another trillion dollars to pump up the economy. The audacious (an unconscienable) *bastard will then manipulate the election with massive amounts of voter fraud.
Indeed, we have laid back and allowed a tyrant into office.
And, you have to marvel, he doesn't just have this nation in derision, but he has the whole world confused. Figure he has the nation of Islam boiling to the extent that, although they are a rational and peaceful people, the situation endangers the nation of Israel.

*It's nothing personal. You know me, I just hate the bastard because of how he refers to our Founding Fathers so irreverantly.

torchbearer
05-08-2011, 01:09 PM
No they don't, I completely trust my elected representative to do the right thing for the USA! You know what...you hate freedom!

nuh uh.