PDA

View Full Version : Freedom!

JuniorNJ
10-26-2007, 05:59 PM
While watching all the RP videos and the live broadcasts on justin.tv, has anyone picked up that RP's head security guy is always clapping. He isn't a piece of stiff board that roams around aimlessly. When was the last time you've seen a secret service guy behind GWB clap or cheer? This guy is dedicated.

On that note...here's a $26 donation. 26 for October 26...the day the PATRIOT Act was signed off on. Here's $26 so we can elect a leader who will burn that document into hell forever. I want at least 10 people to match me tonight, who is in?

Thank you very much for your donation of $26.00 to the Ron Paul 2008 Presidential Campaign.

Your donation will allow us to expand and grow our campaign.

We depend on donors like you to help us spread the message of freedom, peace and prosperity through Ron Paul’s candidacy.

Thanks for being a part of the campaign!

Your confirmation number:
T70189-98273430

JuniorNJ
10-26-2007, 06:22 PM
bumpity bump bump bump.

mannycp
10-26-2007, 06:42 PM
bump

constitutional
10-26-2007, 07:24 PM
Just started listening, the host is very formal and informative. Funny, here's a guy broadcasting to the internet from his home with his kids right beside him. It takes something, it takes... dedication and passion to do this. I salute this host. :)

oh and he uses "this is hot" a bit much. :P