PDA

View Full Version : Money bomb made fox news

robertwerden
05-05-2011, 02:00 PM
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2011/05/05/ron-paul-launches-money-bomb-day-gop-debate/

rp08orbust
05-05-2011, 02:01 PM
Cool.

UtahApocalypse
05-05-2011, 02:02 PM
Well you can bet that they will mention it if we dont hit the 1 million.

BrendenR
05-05-2011, 02:09 PM
"Came up short"

That's what you'll hear.

mport1
05-05-2011, 02:10 PM
Make sure to share this link on Facebook and Twitter.

Captain Shays
05-05-2011, 05:02 PM
They just mentioned the debate tonight and mentioned every other candidate except for Ron Paul. The bastards are at it again,. They need to be beaten into mush in a dark ally. Who are these SOB's to try to control our choices and ignore a great man who's only positions are to uphold the Constitution, restore our personal liberty and return us to a sound money system?

JK/SEA
05-05-2011, 05:04 PM
They just mentioned the debate tonight and mentioned every other candidate except for Ron Paul. The bastards are at it again,. They need to be beaten into mush in a dark ally. Who are these SOB's to try to control our choices and ignore a great man who's only positions are to uphold the Constitution, restore our personal liberty and return us to a sound money system?

Who are they?..i think you know the answer to that one.

Cap
05-05-2011, 05:10 PM
Who are these SOB's to try to control our choices and ignore a great man who's only positions are to uphold the Constitution, restore our personal liberty and return us to a sound money system?

I think the answer is quite obvious, don't you?

http://youtu.be/-FPAQlbmlSc

MelissaWV
05-05-2011, 05:13 PM
* * * Over $700,000 !!! * * *

Care to make it over 3/4 million before the debate? Hmm?

Dave Aiello
05-05-2011, 05:17 PM
We'll hit the million exactly. We're good at pushing it to a nice number :)

yeshuaisiam
05-05-2011, 05:19 PM
Yeah and to think he hasn't even officially announced!!!!

Paulatized
05-05-2011, 05:20 PM

At some point I think this will backfire, our term in these parts for blowback, it did with me back in 08 when I was trying to learn something about RP and would wait expectantly for the debates to hear his views and all I was able to hear was the news media disrespecting him. All of that just made me realize it was true that they were deliberately keeping his message from the public. So I came on here to try to find out about him... and the rest is history... here I sit tonight obsessed with liberty.