PDA

View Full Version : Arab World Skeptical of Bin Laden Operation

AuH20
05-05-2011, 12:08 PM
http://arabnews.com/opinion/columns/article382018.ece

Are we seriously to believe that foreign residents without telephone lines or Internet connection and without need of garbage collection (they incinerated their own) didn’t attract any attention from either military intelligence or Pakistan’s ubiquitous Inter-Services Intelligence (ISI) over the years? In Egypt, where I’m based, no one could move into a home near a military base without state security knowing what brand of toothpaste they use.

Did no tradesman or repairman turn-up at OBL’s door? He had a lawn. Did he cut the grass himself? Who supplied the occupants with food; who paid the water and electricity bills? Most importantly, where did this most easily recognizable fugitive on the planet receive dialysis? Western politicians are saying Pakistan has some explaining to do. Some believe the ISI and the Pakistani military contain OBL sympathizers. Even if there’s a kernel of truth in that, most wouldn’t be and even those who were so disposed would have been tempted by a $25 million windfall. Pakistan’s government is also under fire from within. People are angered by the US’ failure to get Pakistan’s green light for a Navy Seal op which they see as an infringement of their country’s sovereignty.

THERE are also questions surrounding the timing of the operation. When the US had intelligence since August, why did the president wait eight months before giving the go-ahead during which time the family could have relocated?

For the record, I haven’t come across a single Egyptian who believes the official story; most think Osama died years ago from natural causes and has been resurrected for political expediency. Oh what fantastical imaginations they have! Of course, they can’t possibly be right.

Aratus
05-05-2011, 12:15 PM
my theory is that he had a very
tall son who had made some tapes.
thats who was in the compound.
as the SEALs arrived, and rushed in,
there was a 25 minute video blackout
and when the shooting dies down,
a very tall guy is evidently quite dead.

James Madison
05-05-2011, 12:22 PM
Despite what Western media would have you believe, the Arabs are quite intelligent. I'm not surprised by this.

doodle
05-05-2011, 12:25 PM
my theory is that he had a very
tall son who had made some tapes.
thats who was in the compound.
as the SEALs arrived, and rushed in,
there was a 25 minute video blackout
and when the shooting dies down,
a very tall guy is evidently quite dead.

But would his son's DNA match with his relatives DNA that was used allegedly for verification?

James Madison
05-05-2011, 12:27 PM
OBL's height was not genetic. He had marfan syndrome, according to the CIA.

Aratus
05-05-2011, 12:28 PM
yes... he may have died a decade ago!!!
a son of his would also match the kin's DNA.
a tumor from full sister of OBL was tested!

Aratus
05-05-2011, 12:30 PM
But would his son's DNA match
with his relatives DNA that was
used allegedly for verification?

the son would also match closely...

AuH20
05-05-2011, 12:30 PM
This whole event has the potential to be a bigger patriot creator than 911, because the official story is riddled with bowling ball sized holes.

doodle
05-05-2011, 12:31 PM
the son would also match closely...

If that's what happened and they kill one of his sons or other close realtive, they should only claim they "killed Bin Laden and match the DNA with a relative". And if they know that OBL has been dead for a long time, just add that "Osama Bin Laden" will never walk on this earth again.
That would be technically accurate too then if that is what is going on.

pcosmar
05-05-2011, 12:32 PM
But would his son's DNA match with his relatives DNA that was used allegedly for verification?

What DNA match?
There was never time for a DNA test, let alone a match.

emr1028
05-05-2011, 12:38 PM

I've been wondering about this myself. Supposedly a DNA match against his sister showed 99% certainty that it was him, but doesn't that just mean that there's 99% certainty that the DNA is of one of his many siblings?

Aratus
05-05-2011, 12:39 PM
the DNA match was done
evidently after the operation
arrived at its goal and command
got the team back. as it stands
now, a very tall person was shot
during the operation...

pcosmar
05-05-2011, 12:45 PM
What DNA Match ?

There is no DNA test in the world that is done in less than an hour.
It takes days, Several days.
There was no test done.
period.

AuH20
05-05-2011, 12:47 PM
What DNA Match ?

There is no DNA test in the world that is done in less than an hour.
It takes days, Several days.
There was no test done.
period.

You should call in to one of the political shows. Send Jack Cafferty an email.

pcosmar
05-05-2011, 12:53 PM
You should call in to one of the political shows. Send Jack Cafferty an email.

Why ?
The Administration has not even made the ridiculous claim of having done the tests.
The rumor of it circulated and the White House backed off and said it was "Facial Recognition".

Ron Paul even called the alleged test questionable.
There was no DNA test.

AuH20
05-05-2011, 01:02 PM
Why ?
The Administration has not even made the ridiculous claim of having done the tests.
The rumor of it circulated and the White House backed off and said it was "Facial Recognition".

There was no DNA test.

So that goof Carney originally put the DNA test out there and now they're backtracking on it?

pcosmar
05-05-2011, 01:04 PM
There was no DNA test.

And not only is there no DNA. There is no video, and no Photos (except those that have already been debunked)
And even the White House photo of them watching it has been discredited.

So there is nothing.
people have damn good reason to be skeptical.
This whole production has only killed a ghost,, and a bunch of unarmed civilians.

James Madison
05-05-2011, 01:04 PM
Why ?

There was no DNA test.

This is correct. I've performed DNA haplotyping many times. Impossible to be done in the time between the supposed 'killing' and when Obama annouced it.

Dr.3D
05-05-2011, 01:05 PM
Well, wouldn't somebody someplace know Bin Laden died 10 years ago and tell everybody? Of course if that happened, the White House would then tell everybody, they were trying to get info on when Bin Laden died and the entire operation worked as planned.

teacherone
05-05-2011, 01:05 PM
http://i.huffpost.com/gen/274216/thumbs/r-OBAMA-GROUND-ZERO-BIN-LADEN-huge.jpg

isrow
05-05-2011, 01:23 PM
OBL's height was not genetic. He had marfan syndrome, according to the CIA.

Marfan syndrome is a genetic disorder that is inherited in a dominant fashion. Meaning all of his children have a 50% chance of inheriting it http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marfan_syndrome. Sorry I'm a biologist.

James Madison
05-05-2011, 01:28 PM
Marfan syndrome is a genetic disorder that is inherited in a dominant fashion. Meaning all of his children have a 50% chance of inheriting it http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marfan_syndrome. Sorry I'm a biologist.

As am I. I'm not aware of any of his children either having the disease. Could be wrong though.

doodle
05-05-2011, 01:31 PM
What DNA match?
There was never time for a DNA test, let alone a match.

So them no DNA match was done BEFORE the assassination?

What if it was wrong guy, wrong sibling/son or mistaken identity in the fog of mixupms and changing stories, would Obama admit wrong guy was killed or make the best of it for the good of the country?

pcosmar
05-05-2011, 01:38 PM
So them no DNA match was done BEFORE the assassination?

What if it was wrong guy, wrong sibling/son or mistaken identity in the fog of mixupms and changing stories, would Obama admit wrong guy was killed or make the best of it for the good of the country?

Not holdin' my breath.

SanDiegoForPaul
05-05-2011, 01:40 PM
And even the White House photo of them watching it has been discredited.

What do you mean by this, the Hillary "Sneezing" thing?

pcosmar
05-05-2011, 01:44 PM
What do you mean by this, the Hillary "Sneezing" thing?
I mean the photo of them allegedly watching the ongoing operation that could not be seen because there was not video from the team.

It was a staged photo. As were others.

The whole thing was a staged for media event.