PDA

View Full Version : Rush Limbaugh calling the enitre Osama killing to be fake

dude58677
05-05-2011, 11:14 AM
He is going on and on about how the Obama adimisrtation cant keep the story straight. It is like listening to Alex Jones. :D

ravedown
05-05-2011, 11:20 AM
wow, i just realized if someone comes forward with definitive evidence of this being fake...this will be the end of this administration. won't happen, but it would be devastating.
somebody...get julian assange on the phone already.

doodle
05-05-2011, 11:21 AM
Link?

nothing happens without links anymore lol

AGRP
05-05-2011, 11:22 AM
Limbaugh/Neocons can never keep their stories straight.

Wasn't he and Obama virtual lovers when this first came out?

dude58677
05-05-2011, 11:25 AM
Link?

nothing happens without links anymore lol

Turn on the radio.

Chester Copperpot
05-05-2011, 11:26 AM
ut oh.. all of Rush's fans are gonna be conspiracy theorists.. good for us!

Mini-Me
05-05-2011, 11:26 AM

Rush loves bloodshed more than anything else in the world, and now he feels betrayed. ;)

dude58677
05-05-2011, 11:32 AM

He was until he found that the story of Sunday night couldn't hold.

Chester Copperpot
05-05-2011, 11:37 AM
ah radio,.. i have one of those in here.. i almost forgot.

specsaregood
05-05-2011, 11:38 AM
Rush loves bloodshed more than anything else in the world, and now he feels betrayed. ;)

Well more than anything excepting oxycontin.

Aratus
05-05-2011, 11:41 AM
the gist is that someone around potus tracked back some
al-qaeda cottage industry tapes to a compound where
there was a very tall person + computers with hard-drives.

Aratus
05-05-2011, 11:47 AM
our departing cia head leon panetta has said that
there was a 25 minute video blackout at the height
of the operation. okay... D.C got to look at the results?

TheNcredibleEgg
05-05-2011, 12:23 PM
Hmmm - I wonder what Rush would be saying today if only? -

Some of our friends on the left wish to question President McCain's decision not to release the photos of OBL's death. Some - I won't mention names - even hint that it is all a fabrication. I say, is it not enough that this administration killed the most dangerous man in the world - with no Americans lost. You accuse us of having a bloodlust to keep America safe - but then you demand even more bloodlust when we rightfully refrain from releasing of gory pictures. *cough* hypocrisy. America is safer today because of President McCain continuing President Bush's policy - and you on the left just cannot stand it - can you?

God bless America and God bless President McCain,

Rush Limbaugh

Brett85
05-05-2011, 12:26 PM
Hmmm - I wonder what Rush would be saying today if only? -

I don't know about that. Rush has always despised McCain as well.

Chester Copperpot
05-05-2011, 12:28 PM
time for rush to get on board with liberty

iamse7en
05-05-2011, 12:38 PM
I presume the title of this thread is hyperbole right... just because he's questioning how they can't keep their story straight does not mean he thinks the whole thing is a FAKE. Come on op.

remaxjon
05-05-2011, 12:46 PM
I presume the title of this thread is hyperbole right... just because he's questioning how they can't keep their story straight does not mean he thinks the whole thing is a FAKE. Come on op.

this I drive all the time and listen to rush on occasion and he was on the same topic yesterday. He is talking about how terrible the admin is at getting story straight.

heavenlyboy34
05-05-2011, 12:55 PM
I don't know about that. Rush has always despised McCain as well.
Except when McCain won the nomination or when their views overlap (such as militarism and the "WOT").

jmdrake
05-05-2011, 01:56 PM
If Rush ever uses the word "fake" to describe the OBL killing I want tubes! If it's just "they can't keep their story straight"....eh...better than nothing I suppose.

doodle
05-05-2011, 02:10 PM
time for rush to get on board with liberty

He is not ready... at all.

Rush is trying to find his place so he doesn't become irrelevant, OP may have jumped to conclusion. Rush was trying find a balance between attcking Obama and praising Bush/Cheney/Torture.

CaliforniaMom
05-05-2011, 02:28 PM
I don't know whether the Osama death raid was fake or not, but it definitely seems fishy. They're being too secretive about it. Why are they hiding something? Unless they release some real proof, people will always question it.

AFPVet
05-05-2011, 03:42 PM
I don't know whether the Osama death raid was fake or not, but it definitely seems fishy. They're being too secretive about it. Why are they hiding something? Unless they release some real proof, people will always question it.

Oh... he is gone.... The only question is... did he go when they say he did—or years ago? They could've just froze him, rolled him out, shot him a couple times and dumped him in the sea. Who knows... who cares... its done.

robert9712000
05-05-2011, 03:53 PM
I think they killed him last weekend.I think what there hiding is that it became a assassination and there embarrassed.They were probably hoping for a big gun battle and when they stormed in they found him unarmed and decided to shoot him anyways.Then after the fact the higher ups realized itd be pretty embarrassing to the administration when people realized that our troops assassinated someone,even if he deserved it

juleswin
05-05-2011, 04:03 PM
I think they killed him last weekend.I think what there hiding is that it became a assassination and there embarrassed.They were probably hoping for a big gun battle and when they stormed in they found him unarmed and decided to shoot him anyways.Then after the fact the higher ups realized itd be pretty embarrassing to the administration when people realized that our troops assassinated someone,even if he deserved it

So why not shoot him in the stomach? that way you can carry on with the lie of self defense killing while still being able to display his corpse. All I know is that he did not die on may 1