PDA

View Full Version : Ron Paul's Debate Day Money Bomb Facebook Event Page (Share With Everyone NOW!)

civusamericanus
05-05-2011, 09:49 AM
I was just looking over the numbers of those Attending, Maybe Attending, Awaiting Reply, and Not Attending on Ron Paul's Debate Day Money Bomb Facebook Event Page. If you have not shared this Event with all of your facebook friends please do so immediately! By my calculations less than a 100,000 people are aware of the event, we need to work harder on increasing this number!

Bringing Ron Paul over the top with this Debate Day Money Bomb, may be the single most important moment of the campaign. With Romney, Gingrich, and Trump not committing to the Debate and ducking out of it, it gives Ron Paul the chance to take the #1 spot in the national spotlight! We all know Ron Paul is committed to the American people, I'm surer many will have doubts on those who were not willing to commit!

SHARE THIS LINK WITH ALL YOUR FRIENDS ON FACEBOOK!
http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=176057135779358

Let's Bring these numbers up!

7,250 Attending

2,067 Maybe Attending

72,720 Awaiting Reply

9,916 Not Attending

If you've already donated and cannot afford to provide any further monetary support today, and have already shared this link with all of your friends on facebook, then call 10 people and get them to commit support to Ron Paul's Debate Day Money Bomb!