PDA

View Full Version : Ron Paul Graphs?

Dustancostine
05-05-2011, 08:49 AM
I know the guy that did Ron Paul Graphs used to post here all the time. Why isn't the graphs going today?

FarSide
05-05-2011, 09:52 AM
I was wondering the same thing - I feel like that was one of the best tools to keep people excited and going during the money bombs.

Edit: Doh, if I looked hard enough I would have seen the other graph thread (http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?291041-Updating-realtime-graph-of-Ron-Paul-Debate-Day-Moneybomb-May-5)

RPIdeaMan08
05-05-2011, 09:57 AM
because the guy wasn't compensated enough, he put in over 60 hours a week and probably made close to nothing. He's in the for liberty documentary. also there is another tread about this if you want more information. his full name i heard is in one of his first entree on the ronpaulgraphs website. Any one who wants it back should help chip start a chip in to get him running. We could also start a new website, liberty graphs or something that can be marketed to stay alive after the election!

Liberty Rebellion
05-05-2011, 10:01 AM
Yeah, we need a site like that again! I would donate

LibertyEagle
05-05-2011, 10:06 AM
because the guy wasn't compensated enough, he put in over 60 hours a week and probably made close to nothing. He's in the for liberty documentary. also there is another tread about this if you want more information. his full name i heard is in one of his first entree on the ronpaulgraphs website. Any one who wants it back should help chip start a chip in to get him running. We could also start a new website, liberty graphs or something that can be marketed to stay alive after the election!

Most of us put in enormous amounts of time and prior to the blimp, no one was compensated for their time. Call me naive, but I thought we were in this to save our country. I didn't realize it was a venture to make money.

brandon
05-05-2011, 10:16 AM
Most of us put in enormous amounts of time and prior to the blimp, no one was compensated for their time. Call me naive, but I thought we were in this to save our country. I didn't realize it was a venture to make money.

There is a difference. Being politically active is rewarding on many levels. You get to network, make new friends, and develop a social circle.

Building a website is nothing like that. It is just you sitting at your house by yourself for 40 hours a week staring at a screen. And when you already have a ft job doing software development, it's the last thing you want to do when you get home from work.

RPIdeaMan08
05-05-2011, 10:25 AM

I agree wholeheartedly but to motivate talent money is needed, I'm not talking four figures.. Just enough to get it off the ground maybe low end two hundred or high end two thousand. I don't think It's much to pay for a great website.