PDA

View Full Version : Not the Onion: Blackwater’s New Ethics Chief: John Ashcroft

teacherone
05-05-2011, 06:36 AM
The consortium in charge of restructuring the world’s most infamous private-security firm just added a new chief in charge of keeping the company on the straight and narrow. Yes, John Ashcroft, the former U.S. attorney general, is now an “independent director” of Xe Services, formerly known as Blackwater.

Ashcroft will head Xe’s new “subcommittee on governance,” its backers announced early Wednesday in a statement. The subcommittee is designed to “maximize governance, compliance and accountability” and “promote the highest degrees of ethics and professionalism within the private-security industry.”

good article: http://www.wired.com/dangerroom/2011/05/blackwaters-new-ethics-chief-john-ashcroft/

Matt Collins
05-05-2011, 09:09 AM
If this isn't NewsSpeak I don't know what is.

pcosmar
05-05-2011, 09:11 AM
Perfect choice.
All things considered.

:(

tangent4ronpaul
05-05-2011, 09:17 AM
Kill um all and let god sort um out!

Yeah - ethics....

:rolleyes:

Teaser Rate
05-05-2011, 09:18 AM
I don't really see why this is a news item, but ok. Good for him I guess.

tangent4ronpaul
05-05-2011, 09:20 AM
ugh - FOX is so heavy on propaganda - it's making me sick.... Was searching for the disney channel - something less nauseating, but settled for the weather channel

oyarde
05-05-2011, 10:37 AM
ugh - FOX is so heavy on propaganda - it's making me sick.... Was searching for the disney channel - something less nauseating, but settled for the weather channel

weather channel is a good choice....