PDA

View Full Version : will the debate be broadcast? or Obama?

cindy25
05-04-2011, 07:00 PM
I predict Obama will play around at ground zero so he can interrupt it with another campaign speech

KramerDSP
05-04-2011, 07:04 PM
I speculated on this as soon as I heard he was visiting Ground Zero Thursday. God forbid they preempt the debate due to Obama. I would be outraged beyond belief. We've been waiting for years for RP to get back on the debate stage, and Obama has to do this on Thursday? WTF?!?

smithtg
05-04-2011, 07:06 PM
hell he may as well get some CIA patsie to bomb something so it doesnt even get mentioned in the news

anaconda
05-04-2011, 07:09 PM
I speculated on this as soon as I heard he was visiting Ground Zero Thursday. God forbid they preempt the debate due to Obama. I would be outraged beyond belief. We've been waiting for years for RP to get back on the debate stage, and Obama has to do this on Thursday? WTF?!?

It would be too cheesy. He would get called on it and face the blowback of shameless opportunism. For the 3rd time in 2 weeks.

cindy25
05-04-2011, 07:43 PM
It would be too cheesy. He would get called on it and face the blowback of shameless opportunism. For the 3rd time in 2 weeks.

it would be unpatriotic to call him on it.