PDA

View Full Version : NumbersUSA Responds to Critics on Decision to Downgrade Ron Paul to an 'F'

RonPaulFanInGA
05-04-2011, 06:30 PM
http://www.numbersusa.com/content/node/12154

Ron Paul Wrote The Book To Show How He Would Handle Issues As President (we didn't make up his quotes)

Some of our best friends have suggested to me that my blog and email on Ron Paul's immigration statements in his new book seemed a little too aggressive and that maybe I should have allowed Dr. Paul a chance to improve on his statements before downgrading his Presidential Hopefuls' immigration grade to an "F."

And some Paul supporters have been furious with me, accusing me of distortion, lies and conspiracy.

I am sorry that I conveyed the impression to some that I was out to punish Rep. Paul or that I would not be happy to have him "clarify" and "revise" the stances he takes in his book. So, here we go . . .

sailingaway
05-04-2011, 06:35 PM
Hmm.

They throw in conspiracy? I think it was politically motivated because the guy is a leftist who comes to immigration from the 'burden on the environment side' and likely has many things he dislikes about Ron. I also think he was trying to get Ron to renege and that even if you put the worst spin on what Ron wrote, there is no way his overall plan, and certainly no way his voting record, deserves an F. Ron wants to take away all benefits including education and medical care, would deport any given probationary legalization if they LATER committed a crime or took benefits..... I don't think the Numbers USA guy conspired with a soul, I think it was his own twisted self.

And I don't think Ron has to explain a damned thing to him. Ron might want to speak to Tancredo though, and ask Tancredo to clarify HIS comments.