PDA

View Full Version : Obama won't release OBL photos, citing national security risk

PaulConventionWV
05-04-2011, 03:14 PM
This is getting sketchier by the minute. I can kind of see the reason for it, but still: no evidence whatsoever that this even happened? This is pretty weird. It seems like the president doesn't even care about his obligation to answer to the people anymore. This is a sign for me that we're moving towards tyranny.

"Attorney General Eric Holder, seeking to head off suggestions that killing the al Qaeda leader was illegal, said the U.S. commandos who raided bin Laden's Pakistani hideout on Monday had acted in national self-defense."

http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20110504/wl_nm/us_obama_statement

This is not a good sign to me. However, it has no impact on my commitment to campaigning for a RP presidency.

Theocrat
05-04-2011, 03:19 PM
That's okay, because we have DNA evidence which was taken, tested, and affirmed within only 24 hours that it was Osama Bin Laden who was killed. Trust the test tube. :rolleyes:

nobody's_hero
05-04-2011, 03:26 PM
Killing Osama = low risk.

Giving evidence that Osama is dead = Jihad Armageddon.

Man, I'm glad our government understands our enemies so well. :rolleyes:

emazur
05-04-2011, 03:32 PM
Do we have any bloody photos of other senior al Qaeda figures? If so, post away and tell us who they are. And then let's question why these other photos didn't incite a national security crisis.

anaconda
05-04-2011, 03:32 PM
This is now just downright laughable. Can we just have our false flag and get it over with?