PDA

View Full Version : MSNBC just reported that the WH will not release photos of OBL

libertyfan101
05-04-2011, 11:26 AM
Looking for link right now. I just saw it on TV.

Krugerrand
05-04-2011, 11:28 AM
unless, of course, Donald Trump asks for them.

libertyfan101
05-04-2011, 11:32 AM
http://firstread.msnbc.msn.com/_news/2011/05/04/6584263-president-will-not-release-photos-of-bin-ladens-body

RM918
05-04-2011, 11:45 AM
And the usual march of totally oblivious commenters, "Clever move, Mr. President! Thanks for taking the totally safe route and, yet again, refusing to let us see the truth."

Teaser Rate
05-04-2011, 11:47 AM
It's probably for the best, there's no need to risk drawing more negative attention to ourselves right now.

jmhudak17
05-04-2011, 11:47 AM
I believe we probably got him, but this is idiotic for them not to release the photos. It's just going to create more conspiracy theories.

ninepointfive
05-04-2011, 11:48 AM
aww shucks

Teaser Rate
05-04-2011, 11:50 AM
I believe we probably got him, but this is idiotic for them not to release the photos. It's just going to create more conspiracy theories.

The conspiracy theorists would just claim that the pictures were fake.

Ranger29860
05-04-2011, 11:50 AM
You know at this point they are either incredibly stupid or are just not releasing them so that they can say anyone that demands them is a nut.

payme_rick
05-04-2011, 11:51 AM
Oh, because "killing him" didnt piss them off enough...... But showing the picture? That'd get 'em going...

iamse7en
05-04-2011, 11:51 AM
unless, of course, Donald Trump asks for them.

Super +1

Cowlesy
05-04-2011, 11:52 AM
SO STUPID.

We f'ing killed the guy. The truth is more important than the incremental rage generated by doing so over the fact we already killed the guy.

They're probably mega-pissed we double-tapped that jackass in the gourd. What? Are they going to be super-mega-pissed if they get confirmation it's the truth?

It's not like the terrorists are sitting around saying, "Well we AREN'T going to retaliate because you killed him, but IF YOU RELEASE PICTURES well that's OVER THE LINE."

STUPIDITY by the administration.

AuH20
05-04-2011, 11:56 AM
I'm not even a truther and this screams coverup. First, the man had marfan syndrome and a debilitating kidney problem years ago. Apparently, the feds take him out despite a slew of conflicting accounts of what truly happened and then proceed to drop his body to the bottom of the Indian Ocean. I've talked to a few friends, who aren't conspiratorial and they're insulted by the manner in which the federal government is lying.

UtahApocalypse
05-04-2011, 11:57 AM
Oh, because "killing him" didnt piss them off enough...... But showing the picture? That'd get 'em going...

+100000000000000000000

QueenB4Liberty
05-04-2011, 12:02 PM
I don't think showing the picture would raise are chances of being attacked. It's not like we haven't seen people with gruesome bullet wounds. What are they hiding?

specsaregood
05-04-2011, 12:05 PM

It's not stupidity, it is calculated, you can be sure of that.

HOLLYWOOD
05-04-2011, 12:08 PM
How's the Qadhafi family assassinations going?

Hey world, look over here @ this bright flickering object as we indiscriminately kill; men, women and children in Libya.

Next assassination boogie bad people, the Qadhafi family tree... and if a Dow Syndrome Hospital or children gets in the way... Ahhhh, it's just collateral damage and Qadhafi is responsible for NATO/US bombs and destruction. :rolleyes:

No mention of the Libyan people/citizens storming British/American/French embassies for bombing and killing their people. Now everybody back to focusing on where "State Sponsored Propaganda" want you to look.

ctb619
05-04-2011, 12:09 PM
It's not like the terrorists are sitting around saying, "Well we AREN'T going to retaliate because you killed him, but IF YOU RELEASE PICTURES well that's OVER THE LINE."

I lol'ed. Reminds me of a recent post on Lew Rockwell's blog:

Writes Robert Katz:

When details of Abu Ghraib became public, the sympathetic Joe Sobran quipped, “There goes all the good will we built up through years of bombing Arab cities and starving Arab children.”

Jeremy
05-04-2011, 12:10 PM
Wait for Wikileaks.

libertyfan101
05-04-2011, 12:11 PM
It's not stupidity, it is calculated, you can be sure of that.

I agree. Something tells me these pictures will be released on the eve of the election. At the same time I still believe that OBL probably died a long time ago.

AuH20
05-04-2011, 12:11 PM
Wait for Wikileaks.

Yup. Wikileaks will "wrap" this all up with a nice big bow. LOL

Brian4Liberty
05-04-2011, 12:12 PM
Training video for the raid:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D7uwStkP9hA

Krugerrand
05-04-2011, 12:13 PM
Yup. Wikileaks will "wrap" this all up with a nice big bow. LOL

wikileaks had the pictures months ago.

Chester Copperpot
05-04-2011, 12:14 PM
why did that look like josef goebbels machine gunning hitler?

Did he eat all the sauerbraten off the pizza?

moostraks
05-04-2011, 12:15 PM
How's the Qadhafi family assassinations going?

Hey world, look over here @ this bright flickering object as we indiscriminately kill; men, women and children in Libya.

Next assassination boogie bad people, the Qadhafi family tree... and if a Dow Syndrome Hospital or children gets in the way... Ahhhh, it's just collateral damage and Qadhafi is responsible for NATO/US bombs and destruction. :rolleyes:

No mention of the Libyan people/citizens storming British/American/French embassies for bombing and killing their people. Now everybody back to focusing on where "State Sponsored Propaganda" want you to look.

Yes. I also believe that, imo, it seems they are building their case for citizen support for the same response towards Qaddafi.

pcosmar
05-04-2011, 12:18 PM
How will the killing of a stunt double play when someone discovers the ten tear old grave complete with verifiable DNA evidence?

Maximus
05-04-2011, 12:26 PM
The conspiracy theorists would just claim that the pictures were fake.

You can't claim that real pictures are fake. Just release a real untouched picture, no one will poke holes at it that is worth listening to.

jmhudak17
05-04-2011, 12:28 PM
You can't claim that real pictures are fake. Just release a real untouched picture, no one will poke holes at it that is worth listening to.

Some hardcore conspiracy theorists that will never believe anything the government says might, but most people won't poke holes at it. I agree they should release it.

Jeremy
05-04-2011, 12:30 PM
Some hardcore conspiracy theorists that will never believe anything the government says might, but most people won't poke holes at it. I agree they should release it.

But to the government, anyone questioning them now is unlikely to believe them after releasing pictures anyway.

pahs1994
05-04-2011, 12:31 PM
well this is bullshit. I can go on youtube and watch Budd Dwyer blow is brains out because it is a protected historical event. But this is too graphic for me to see? The Seals had to have cameras on them if they were watching it from the white house. Tube or it didn't happen Obama!

iamse7en
05-04-2011, 12:31 PM
I love this comment (http://www.infowars.com/osama-bin-laden-murder-fable-a-work-in-progress/comment-page-1/#comment-2493591) from infowars:

Will243 says:
May 4, 2011 at 10:57 am
It’s time for re-election people!!! Guess what. We found Elvis. We have pictures and video of him, but we cannot release them. Please vote for me. I was born here. The search teams found Elvis in Pakistan. The other teams in Afghanistan and Iraq still cannot come home. They are looking for Bigfoot and John Lennon. I was born…here. I am just like you. We are alike. Vote for me. I am hero. You know you want to vote for me. I’m cool. I make funny jokes and smile alot. Look at the prosperity I am building in American, all the millions of jobs…Vote for me.
Opera likes me. I was on her show. We found Elvis. “I” found Elvis. Unfortunatly he died on the helicopter ride back and was buried at sea. You believe me right? I’m Black just like Bill Cosby. You love funny Black people that entertain. Vote for me.

RPIdeaMan08
05-04-2011, 12:33 PM
We could charge to see the pictures at the Smithsonian and pay of the debt.

Vessol
05-04-2011, 12:33 PM
Well I guess we'll just have to take the government's word on this.

I've never mistrusted the government, why would they ever feel the need to lie to us?

The Dark Knight
05-04-2011, 12:34 PM
"Its all part of the plan" - The Joker

dude58677
05-04-2011, 12:34 PM

Conspirational theorists clearly will not believe he is dead by not releasing the photographs. Besides DNA is NOT full proof without chainlinked proof. It can be faked by taking two samples from the same source. Hwang woo Suk did this when falsified his cloning project in South Korea. He did fool the journal Science which is the most rigorous journal. Obam case is weaker than Hwang Wook Suks case for his cloning project and Suks was fake.

jmdrake
05-04-2011, 12:42 PM
SO STUPID.

We f'ing killed the guy. The truth is more important than the incremental rage generated by doing so over the fact we already killed the guy.

They're probably mega-pissed we double-tapped that jackass in the gourd. What? Are they going to be super-mega-pissed if they get confirmation it's the truth?

It's funny how people believe this same government that's sooooooo smart that it can finally track down OBL and double tap him without any Americans killed and minimal loss of life is some how soooooooo incompetent that that they just couldn't stage the whole thing and everything that points to the likelihood that the did stage the whole thing must be because of incompetence. It's like saying "The government can send a man to the moon, but they can't fake a moon landing because they're too incompetent." (Note, I think the moon landing was real, but not because I'm some "incompetence theorist".)

Face it. The story stinks. Those of us who've been saying since Monday that it stunk are vindicated. And yes, those who want to believe the government will come up with lame excuses in their own mind. "Oh they can't release the photos because if they did release the photos the conspiracy theorists wouldn't believe the photos". That's like saying "We can't audit the fed because if we did audit the fed the conspiracy theorists wouldn't believe the audit."

Cowlesy
05-04-2011, 12:48 PM
It's funny how people believe this same government that's sooooooo smart that it can finally track down OBL and double tap him without any Americans killed and minimal loss of life is some how soooooooo incompetent that that they just couldn't stage the whole thing and everything that points to the likelihood that the did stage the whole thing must be because of incompetence. It's like saying "The government can send a man to the moon, but they can't fake a moon landing because they're too incompetent." (Note, I think the moon landing was real, but not because I'm some "incompetence theorist".)

Face it. The story stinks. Those of us who've been saying since Monday that it stunk are vindicated. And yes, those who want to believe the government will come up with lame excuses in their own mind. "Oh they can't release the photos because if they did release the photos the conspiracy theorists wouldn't believe the photos". That's like saying "We can't audit the fed because if we did audit the fed the conspiracy theorists wouldn't believe the audit."

My point was that they've already pissed off the people who would be pissed by killing him, so if their reason for not releasing the photos is "it'll piss them off more," I think that's a retarded reason.

Your tangent.....well whatever. You're always going to believe what you want to believe --- you won't see me trying to convince you otherwise I promise :)

jmdrake
05-04-2011, 12:56 PM
My point was that they've already pissed off the people who would be pissed by killing him, so if their reason for not releasing the photos is "it'll piss them off more," I think that's a retarded reason.

Your tangent.....well whatever. You're always going to believe what you want to believe --- you won't see me trying to convince you otherwise I promise :)

It wasn't a tangent. It was a "sign". ;) My counter point is that if they don't have solid evidence of OBL's death that jives with the story they are trying to promote, then releasing photos would be stupid. It's not about "not pissing off the Muslims" IMO. But the whole "Obama's being politically correct to not offend Muslims" is a convenient cover...except for the fact that the burial at sea of someone who did not die on ship goes against Islamic law. :eek:

ExPatPaki
05-04-2011, 01:01 PM
But the whole "Obama's being politically correct to not offend Muslims" is a convenient cover...except for the fact that the burial at sea of someone who did not die on ship goes against Islamic law. :eek:

From this article (http://counterpunch.com/dinh05042011.html):

Such respect for a Muslim corpse from a country that seems to be fighting Muslims everywhere, that kills, imprisons and tortures Muslims, whose soldiers draped panties and smeared shit on Muslim heads, raped Muslim women and collected Muslim ears as trophies. America hasn’t exactly been shy about abusing Muslims, dead or alive, so why this sudden delicacy? Remember also that Uday and Qusay Hussein were killed by American troops on July 22, 2003, then buried on August 2, 11 days later.

Hey, if you can’t show me something, maybe you don’t have it, especially since you are a chronic liar and in the cloak and dagger business. For most English-language trials since the disappearance of William Harrison in 1660, there has been the principle of no corpse, no murder, but here you actually have an open admission of murder, widely broadcast, but no corpse, which is tantamount to destruction of evidence, whatever it was.

AZKing
05-04-2011, 01:13 PM
From talking to some friends who are mil contractors, they did release the photos and some videos to the MIC contractor community. So it's not like the WH is that afraid.

Havax
05-04-2011, 01:19 PM
Theoretically, if someone else was elected president in the future and wanted the picture to be released, would he/she have the power to do so?

ctb619
05-04-2011, 01:22 PM
From talking to some friends who are mil contractors, they did release the photos and some videos to the MIC contractor community. So it's not like the WH is that afraid.
Many contractors have top secret security clearances, so that's not surprising.

jmdrake
05-04-2011, 01:24 PM
Theoretically, if someone else was elected president in the future and wanted the picture to be released, would he/she have the power to do so?

If the pictures exist. Theoretically if they do exist Obama could order them destroyed before leaving office just to make sure no future president "offends Muslims sensibilities".

jmdrake
05-04-2011, 01:26 PM

For that matter, the pictures of the Afghan kill team were released. So this doesn't offend Muslims?

http://illusionofpower.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/03/afghan-civilian-killteam1.png

Ranger29860
05-04-2011, 01:33 PM
For that matter, the pictures of the Afghan kill team were released. So this doesn't offend Muslims?

What a fucking disgrace to anyone that has or is serving and actually do the right thing.

Bodhi
05-04-2011, 01:40 PM

What is a "MIC contractor"?

jmdrake
05-04-2011, 01:41 PM

"Military Industrial Complex"?

Ranger29860
05-04-2011, 01:42 PM

I am guessing Military industrial complex

Bodhi
05-04-2011, 01:49 PM
What a fucking disgrace to anyone that has or is serving and actually do the right thing.

Total disgrace.

ForLibertyFight
05-04-2011, 01:49 PM
Pics or it didn't happen

Bodhi
05-04-2011, 01:50 PM
"Military Industrial Complex"?

Ahh thanks, that makes sense. Hopefully they really did release photos and videos to the contractors, won't take too long for some of them to get on the web.

Roxi
05-04-2011, 02:05 PM
SO STUPID.

This exactly. +Rep!

idirtify
05-04-2011, 02:22 PM
I agree. Something tells me these pictures will be released on the eve of the election. At the same time I still believe that OBL probably died a long time ago.

Time to believe it "totally".

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xj0pM5FoYbs&feature=player_embedded
Dr. Steve Pieczenik: Bin Laden, The Oswald Like Patsy Died 10 Years Ago! 1/7

idirtify
05-04-2011, 02:26 PM
Wolf Blitzer just stood there and called those who would doubt the authenticity of the not-yet-released photos of BL’s death as “the haters of America”.

ExPatPaki
05-04-2011, 02:28 PM
Wolf Blitzer just stood there and called those who would doubt the authenticity of the not-yet-released photos of BL’s death as “the haters of America”.

He's an AIPAC propagandist, what would you expect?

idirtify
05-04-2011, 02:39 PM
He's an AIPAC propagandist, what would you expect?

Yeah, but Blitzer is usually the one making the straighter-sounding reports, where Jack Cafferty is the one making the obvious editorials. I mean it was really weird for him, kind of like a fart that slipped out.

tropicangela
05-04-2011, 02:44 PM
What about the pics of them 'easing' his body into the sea?

ctb619
05-04-2011, 02:53 PM

"He wanted to hear the opinions of others, but he was very clear about his view on this," Carney added. "And, obviously, his decision is categorical." He said it applied to "all visual evidence" of bin Laden's death, including video of his burial at sea.

LINK (http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-503544_162-20059739-503544.html?tag=breakingnews)

anaconda
05-04-2011, 03:36 PM
This administration is simply beyond laughable now. Can we just have our false flag and get it over with?

tropicangela
05-04-2011, 04:04 PM
Graphic pix after the raid are on the Guardian. Warning. Not Bin Laden (http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/gallery/2011/may/04/osama-bin-laden-compound#/?picture=374256186&index=5)

The official, who wished to remain anonymous, sold the pictures. Reuters is confident in their authenticity'.

awake
05-04-2011, 04:12 PM
I'm guessing they will release something closer to elections.

Never spend all your best 'Obama got Osama' cards on the first hand, save a few for when they make more sense to play them.

angelatc
05-04-2011, 04:15 PM
Graphic pix after the raid are on the Guardian. Warning. Not Bin Laden (http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/gallery/2011/may/04/osama-bin-laden-compound#/?picture=374256186&index=5)

Reuters pulled them down ASAP, but they're all over the 'net already. So Obama gets to pretend he didn't want them released while they get released. Shepherd Smith was talking about filing a FOIA request. That's something we all should do.

speciallyblend
05-04-2011, 04:21 PM

thread winner^^^^^^^^^^ occupy 100 plus countries violate countries boundaries and kill women and children and get our soldiers killed over years ,but we do not want to show a picture to confirm!!! FTG

anaconda
05-04-2011, 07:13 PM
I'm guessing they will release something closer to elections.

Never spend all your best 'Obama got Osama' cards on the first hand, save a few for when they make more sense to play them.

Ron should allude to this in the debates. "If we see more photos closer to election time I will be very suspicious.."

SWATH
05-04-2011, 07:16 PM

"easing into the sea" off an aircraft carrier involves a 60 foot drop.

Warrior_of_Freedom
05-04-2011, 07:25 PM
I already knew that Sunday. They can't release photos that don't exist.

Vessol
05-04-2011, 07:29 PM
So the reasons that they don't want to release them are:

1) It will piss off muslims.
2) It will not please conspiracy theorists

Teaser Rate
05-04-2011, 07:40 PM
SO STUPID.

The kinds of people we're trying to avoid pissing off by withholding the picture are the same people who go on murderous rampages over cartoons. It probably wouldn't be the best idea to assume they are rational.

Freedom 4 all
05-04-2011, 07:40 PM
PICS. OR. IT. DIDN'T. HAPPEN.

If the whole birther issue taught Obama nothing else, it should have taught him that we're not just going to take his word on shit like this. We like to see proof, as crazy as that sounds.

Teaser Rate
05-04-2011, 07:46 PM
PICS. OR. IT. DIDN'T. HAPPEN.

If the whole birther issue taught Obama nothing else, it should have taught him that we're not just going to take his word on shit like this. We like to see proof, as crazy as that sounds.

Funny, I hoped that the birther issue would have though people not to jump to ridiculous conspiracy theories without any evidence.

Oh well.

pcosmar
05-04-2011, 07:50 PM
Funny, I hoped that the birther issue would have though people not to jump to ridiculous conspiracy theories without any evidence.

Oh well.

But you are quite willing to jump the the conclusion the Osama was just shot in Pakistan.
Based on,,,,,,,,?

That's right, NO Evidence.

Vessol
05-04-2011, 07:53 PM

Oh well.

That's nice, why don't you go troll elsewhere?

I'm sorry if that's not your intent, I don't normally call people out on this. But that's all you have been doing in every thread I've seen you in since you first started posting only a month ago.

There's a difference between disagreeing and saying that you are dubious over the conspiracy theories, its another thing to try to incite flame wars.

Teaser Rate
05-04-2011, 08:17 PM
That's nice, why don't you go troll elsewhere?

I'm sorry if that's not your intent, I don't normally call people out on this. But that's all you have been doing in every thread I've seen you in since you first started posting only a month ago.

There's a difference between disagreeing and saying that you are dubious over the conspiracy theories, its another thing to try to incite flame wars.

It’s funny that while Ron Paul has repeatedly stated that he is not a truther, not a birther, and believes that Bin Laden was killed this week and has called on the media to stop asking him those kinds of stupid questions so he could focus on the real issues, I get called a troll on ronpaulforms.com because I agree with him.

But the people who harm Ron Paul’s chances by associating him with those conspiracy theories and who repeatedly slander him by inferring that Ron really agrees with them, but is just lying to everyone are considered patriots.

I'm sorry if I come on a little too strongly, but I'm really sick of seeing Ron Paul having to defend himself over these ridiculous accusations and of having to explain to potential voters that he's not a conspiracy theorist.

Teaser Rate
05-04-2011, 08:21 PM
But you are quite willing to jump the the conclusion the Osama was just shot in Pakistan.
Based on,,,,,,,,?

That's right, NO Evidence.

If there's no evidence, then why does Ron Paul agree with me?

Is he really gullible or just dishonest?

Vessol
05-04-2011, 08:23 PM
It’s funny that while Ron Paul has repeatedly stated that he is not a truther, not a birther, and believes that Bin Laden was killed this week and has called on the media to stop asking him those kinds of stupid questions so he could focus on the real issues, I get called a troll on ronpaulforms.com because I agree with him.

But the people who harm Ron Paul’s chances by associating him with those conspiracy theories and who repeatedly slander him by inferring that Ron really agrees with them, but is just lying to everyone are considered patriots.

I'm sorry if I come on a little too strongly, but I'm really sick of seeing Ron Paul having to defend himself over these ridiculous accusations and of having to explain to potential voters that he's not a conspiracy theorist.

So I have to walk in lockstep with Ron Paul on every single issue?

It's pretty low to blame people, who are understandably skeptical of the government's version of things, for Ron Paul's problems in the media.

pcosmar
05-04-2011, 08:25 PM
If there's no evidence, then why does Ron Paul agree with me?

Is he really gullible or just dishonest?
I heard him questioning the Official story and saying it raised more questions than it answered.

but he is accepting that he is now Officially dead.
I am glad they put and end to this ghost too. I just don't believe their bullshit story.

Teaser Rate
05-04-2011, 08:30 PM
I heard him questioning the Official story and saying it raised more questions than it answered.

but he is accepting that he is now Officially dead.
I am glad they put and end to this ghost too. I just don't believe their bullshit story.

He was very clear in the first minute of his house speech:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GrR_ldoT_-A

He clearly said that Osama is dead and that it took us 10 years to get him.

jmdrake
05-04-2011, 08:30 PM

It's pretty low to blame people, who are understandably skeptical of the government's version of things, for Ron Paul's problems in the media.

Except that people like Teaser Rate are not in step with Ron Paul on this issue. Ron Paul said the government has invited conspiracies by not releasing the photos, that the DNA story is suspect from a medical point of view, and that he needed more information before making a definite statement. But some folks take the clips where Ron seems to not question the official story and run with that as some sort of "proof" of what's in Ron's mind. It's like if Ron doesn't make a total jackass of himself these people aren't going to be satisfied. At the very least Ron Paul is on record for saying questioning the government on this is reasonable. (Otherwise why would he say the government has "invited" the conspiracy theories?)

jmdrake
05-04-2011, 08:33 PM
He was very clear in the first minute of his house speech:

He clearly said that Osama is dead and that it took us 10 years to get him.

In the first 30 seconds Ron Paul avoids saying Osama Bin Laden was actually behind 9/11. He just said he "applauded" 9/11. More importantly Ron Paul has been clear in other videos that the government is the one inviting conspiracy theories by not releasing the photos. So don't hid behind Ron Paul. He would not support your attacks on fellow supporters for doing what Ron Paul has said the government has INVITED them to do.

jmdrake
05-04-2011, 08:34 PM

It's interesting that we can't see photos of the dead Bin Laden because they are "too graphic" but showing bloody photos of other people in the compound is okay.

Teaser Rate
05-04-2011, 08:35 PM

Of course not, you can disagree all you want, however I don't think you're in a position to call someone a troll when you're on the opposing side on a given issue.

The second thing may be low, but it's true; a candidate's supporters do influence how the media treats him.

AuH20
05-04-2011, 08:35 PM

How does Ron Paul know? Was he in the room?

JohnGalt1225
05-04-2011, 09:08 PM
Since when is that how our government operates? Since when is that how we make decisions, "well conspiracy theorists won't buy this, so we're not going to do it."

South Park Fan
05-04-2011, 09:18 PM
This sure sounds familiar...start @ 1:55
http://www.southparkstudios.com/clips/104257/joseph-smith-part-3 (No offense to any Mormons)

JohnGalt1225
05-04-2011, 09:22 PM
I find it the height of irony that our government is just NOW afraid of blow back. As if decades and decades of horrible foreign policy hasn't pissed off the entire Middle East, showing pictures of an assassination is just over the top.

By the way, who in the hell is Uncle Sam to decide what's "too graphic" for me? I appreciate their "concern" over my virgin eyes, but I think I can make that determination for myself thank you very much.

Freedom 4 all
05-04-2011, 10:43 PM

Oh well.

For all I know, Obama was born in the US and the raid went down exactly like they said. Both are entirely possible. But without a BC or pics of Osama's corpse, I have no reason to believe either. Say I make a claim that I can bench press 300 pounds. It's not outside the realm of possibilities, but without a video of me doing it, it's just internet tough guy talk. I have provided no proof whatsoever that I can, incidentally, this is the same amount Obama provided about Osama's death.