PDA

View Full Version : Gonzalo Lira: Sorry, But I Don't Believe This (OBL Story) | Blocked from Facebook?

iamse7en
05-04-2011, 10:10 AM
This article is a couple days old, and I've seen it referenced on the forums somewhere, but couldn't find it posted. I'm interested to see Lira, who is typically not a conspiracy guy, doubt this story.

On top of that, I posted this article to Facebook yesterday, with a few comments below it, and after about 30 minutes on my wall, it completely disappeared. And Facebook won't let me re-post it. Anyone else having this issue? It either says it's spam/abuse or gives an error (http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/1148/fbconspiracy.png).

http://gonzalolira.blogspot.com/2011/05/sorry-but-i-dont-believe-this.html

givemeliberty
05-04-2011, 10:16 AM
I posted a link to the '07 Benzir Bhutto interview where she indicated that OBL had been killed into a FB comment. The link disappeared in a couple of minutes. Tried a couple times but it is gone. (I do realize now that that may have been a slip on her part)

libertyjam
05-04-2011, 10:26 AM
I put a wag the dog comment as a reply to a comment on a posting I made, and the wag the dog comment has disappeared. FB is officially evil now.

givemeliberty
05-04-2011, 10:34 AM
I guess Obama and Zuckerberg worked all this out on the recent chummy visit.

libertyjam
05-04-2011, 10:46 AM
I think it is FB simply removes anything flagged as spam from your homepage by a certain number of people regardless of whether it is really spam or not.

moostraks
05-04-2011, 11:02 AM
I think it is FB simply removes anything flagged as spam from your homepage by a certain number of people regardless of whether it is really spam or not.

Curious since I do not use facebook, are pro-government articles being taken down as spam? If not that just makes a spam designation a convenient way to eliminate certain unacceptable material from gaining legs...

ARealConservative
05-04-2011, 11:19 AM
social websites like facebook move in the direction the collective chooses. Enough people claim something is spam, it is treated as spam.

givemeliberty
05-04-2011, 11:20 AM

in my case this could certainly be true as a bunch of my FB friends think that FB is only for "happy happy joy joy" stuff and politics and any other "bad" stuff is a major faux pas. Wait till I go all liberty on them lol. Tyranny of the masses! sheesh

libertyjam
05-04-2011, 11:30 AM
Curious since I do not use facebook, are pro-government articles being taken down as spam? If not that just makes a spam designation a convenient way to eliminate certain unacceptable material from gaining legs...

I doubt they are, since they area all so popular right now with the masses. Someone would have to run a test with a peer group of friends to see if this is the case, I think it was Wired has run such tests in the past. Funny though, AJ still gets through, likely because no one who subscribes to him would mark his articles as spam because they know what to expect. If my hypothesis is correct, it just means it is a tool of group-think, and that definitely makes it evil. Anyway, i know I'm not the first to have noticed this.

iamse7en
07-18-2011, 02:06 PM
It finally got unblocked the other day. You can now post the link to facebook... now that the story is old news... This is such a hoax.

PastaRocket848
07-18-2011, 02:31 PM
it's all a conspiracy! couldn't possibly be FB's very common spam prevention mechanism. That's just what the bilderbergers want us to think...

dannno
07-18-2011, 10:32 PM
I posted a link to the '07 Benzir Bhutto interview where she indicated that OBL had been killed into a FB comment. The link disappeared in a couple of minutes. Tried a couple times but it is gone. (I do realize now that that may have been a slip on her part)

Wait a minute... So you think it might have been a slip on her part, but you also believe that there is a vast conspiracy to cover-up any facebook related comments to the video?

iamse7en
07-19-2011, 07:43 AM
I think Mark Zuckerberg killed Osama in 2001, but he's been hiding him in ice until this past May.

TruckinMike
07-19-2011, 08:13 AM
Always assume the worst.

edit: ...with Government and facebook.

iamse7en
03-06-2012, 08:10 PM
Nope. Still blocked.

http://i.imgur.com/6dium.png

iamse7en
07-29-2013, 02:24 AM
Still blocked from facebook. ;)

The recent story on WND about SEAL Team 6 family members claiming foul play had me check to see if this link is still blocked. Any other Gonzalo Lira post is not blocked. lolzers.